Anti-Entropy Invasion (4)
954 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouro looked at Joyce in front of him, who was currently fighting again with 'Ayame' in the middle. 

Even though he had fought enemies who were stronger than this Herrscher clone in front of him, in the end a Herrscher was a Herrscher. 

If he remembered correctly, First Herrscher's true power was to reconstruct something that had been thoroughly understood. 

'Knowledge is power' was a very apt saying for First Herrscher. 

Kouro once had a question on his mind. 

If in theory First Herrscher understood the 'Imaginary Tree' thoroughly, would he be able to create the 'Imaginary Tree' itself? 

And now this First Herrscher clone in front of him only had one of the original First Herrscher's powers, namely controlling gravity. 

He did not underestimate that power. 

In fact, he was very wary of this power because the Power of Gravity was one of the fundamental forces of the world. 

Although the gravitational force is called the weakest force, as an ordinary mortal, going against the forces of nature is impossible.

 'If only I had the power of a Herrscher...' 

This thought crossed Kouro's mind for a moment before he glanced at Fu Hua and said his plan. 

"Fu Hua, did that person already know your strength?" 

"No, even though he seems to be suspicious, he hasn't realized my power yet." 

"Good. We will split up into a triangular formation. Use your illusion power to outwit the enemy. Let Ayame be the main dealer, while I will be the support." 

"Understood." Fu Hua immediately ran to the right and slowly approached Joyce. 

Joyce, who was parrying the 'Ayame' attack, glanced at Fu Hua warily because he sensed this girl had a strange power. 

Kouro then took a few steps forward before stomping the Oath of Judah into the ground so hard and then activated the [Endless of Prison]. 

The Oath of Judah as the source formed a special field of about 150 meters in a circle

The cross then glowed activating a certain mechanism before firing 28 spears of light which automatically attacked Joyce using the homing system. 

*BOOM! * x28 

Seeing Kouro's attack, Joyce would use his gravitational power to control the path of the spear of light. 

"Your attack was futile! Wha?!-" 

Just as he was about to use his power, a strange power weakened him. 

This left Joyce stunned for a moment, causing the multiple spears of light to hit his energy shield and even destroy it. 

Luckily, he immediately used the rubble as a shield to fend off the spears. 

Fu Hua and 'Ayame' who saw Joyce like that didn't waste their chance.

'Ayame' grabbed Joyce using a tendril, knocking him to the ground several times.

*BAMM! * 

"Khugh!" 

Right after that, Fu Hua appeared in front of Joyce with her hands emitting a strange energy called 'Chi' before beating him with consecutive blows. 

*ORA! *ORA! *ORA! *ORA! *ORA! * 

Joyce was flung onto the ground several hundred meters away with a swollen face.

'That must really hurt...' Kouro thought. 

"Fu Hua-chan you beat him not hard enough!" 'Ayame' said in a happy tone while intentionally or unintentionally approaching Kouro. 

"No, it's hard enough, I broke his few ribs..." Fu Hua said softly. 

Joyce, who was lying on the ground shakily, stood up while cursing. "You guys!... Stupid b*tch...!" 

A symbol slowly appeared to fill Joyce's face with blue light, it was the stigmata. 

"I…! Swear…! I will…! KILL!… YOU ALL!!" 

Kouro could feel Honkai Joyce's concentration of energy increasing rapidly beyond 'Ayame', this rendered the special field created by him useless. 

"Gravity Pull!"

 *BAM!* 

"Argh!" x3 

Their bodies suddenly crashed to the ground due to the gravitational pressure that even made Kouro vomit blood.

 [HP: 14,456/22,400] 

[HP: 13,732/22, 400] 

"Kouro!" 

"Kouro-kun!" 

Fu Hua and 'Ayame' weren't as badly injured as Kouro, but their bodies couldn't move either. 

Joyce began to fly, lifting all the debris from the smallest like a rock the size of a head to the largest that was twice the size of an adult's body. 

"Have fun with x100-fold gravity pressure! You little bitches!" 

"I just wanted to save Raiden Ryoma's child… But idiots like you guys made me want to take her Herrscher core instead." 

Joyce pointed all the rubble at them. 

"Time for vengeance!" 

'Damn it! Looks like I have no other choice but to do that! '

Kouro gritted his teeth vigorously before appearing to take a deep breath before screaming with all his might. 

"MEI!! HELP ME!!" 

*BRZZT!* 

Suddenly, a giant, dazzling purple lightning bolt descended from the sky. 

*BOOM! *

Joyce covered his eyes because the lightning was so dazzling and just as he opened his eyes again, Kouro had already disappeared between Fu Hua and 'Ayame' who also looked confused by Kouro's disappearance. 

"Where's that damn bit*ch?" 

*BRZZT! * 

"Wha?! " 

Joyce's hand was suddenly struck by purple lightning from above, making his hand paralyze.

He raised his head. 

In the sky he saw 'Mei' looking at him with cold purple eyes mixed with anger while holding Kouro in princess style. 

Kouro, who was in 'Mei's arms, could only blink blankly. 

'Mei' then turned her attention to Kouro's lips which were full of blood with a worried expression. 

She then rubbed Kouro's lips which were full of blood before rubbing back onto her lips as lipstick. 

"It's still warm."

'Mei' then looked at Joyce with purple lightning flow around her body. 

"You really dare to hurt my Kouro, looks like I have to fill this place with blood." 

"Hey! You! Are you talking to me?" Joyce said irritably. 

"Ahh... This insect can actually talk apparently... Don't worry Kouro, I will make this insect regret for hurting you..." 

*BRZZT! *

A wing made of lightning gathered on 'Mei''s back. 

"I hope you like it when I get all the blood out of you, INSECT." 

Dark clouds appeared in the sky before sending down another giant purple lightning bolt, but this time it shot at Joyce. 

*BOOM! *

__ 

In Theresa's practice room. 

Siegfried and Kiana were seen fighting each other with their bare hands. 

Kallen and Theresa watched the fight. 

"The fight looks fierce, but they seem to be holding back from each other. Is it because Kiana misses her father?" Kallen commented.

"It seems so. "

'Poor Siegfried, he must be miss his daughter too. ' 

Suddenly a communication screen appears.

"Report headmaster! Two high concentrations of energy have appeared within the academyl! This energy belongs to the 3rd Herrscher and unknown Herrscher!" 

"We also received reports that an assassin calling himself 1st Herrscher tried to kidnap Raiden Mei before she turned into the 3rd Herrscher and fight him!"

"What?! " After hearing this Theresa immediately said to Kiana. 

["Stop the training Kiana! Mei is currently fighting a Herrscher!"] 

"What? Mei?! What about Kouro and the others?" 

Hearing Kiana's question, Theresa turned to Kallen. "Kallen-san were you able to find out the condition of Kouro and the others using CCTV?" 

Kallen's eyes seemed to light up a bit before speaking quickly. "I can see the state of Himeko-san and Bronya-chan, they are currently passed out in the park, as for Kouro and the others... I can't see them, looks like the CCTV over there is broken." 

Hearing Kallen's words, Theresa seemed to be silent for a moment before speaking seriously. 

["...Kouro's state, I don't know..."] 

Kiana looked directly at Siegfried before pressing on. 

"Dad! I have to save my friends!"

"But our training isn't over yet." 

"Just end the training! I have to go save Kouro and Mei!" 

"Why are you so anxious? Is Kouro your boyfriend? Wait! Is he really your boylfriend?"

Siegfried said worriedly. 

"O-of-of course not! This has nothing to do with that! I have to go save my friends! Don't get in the way if you don't want to help me, perverted old man!" Kiana responded to Siegfried while blushing.

"Good. We Kaslanas will do whatever it takes to save our loved ones. But Kiana, I know your friend named Mei is a Herrscher." Siegfried said seriously while pointing a pair of guns.

Kallen stared at the pair of guns in Siegfried's hands with wide eyes. "That… Isn't that the Judgment of Shamash?!" 

Kallen was surprised, because the weapon was known for being able to burn its user...

Moreover, his father was used the weapon to the last drop of blood. 

"Don't forget Kaslana's oath, my daughter. Our duty is to protect this world from the threat of Honkai. Sorry, dear. The Herrschers must be eliminated for the sake of human life."

"Dad... Why?..." Kiana looked at her father in disbelief. 

Siegfried didn't speak he just fired the gun.

*BANG! * 

The shot passed through Kiana's cheek, before exploding behind her. 

*BOOM! * 

Seeing Siegfried's attack, Theresa screamed in disbelief. 

["Siegfried are you crazy! You just fired Shamash at full power at your own daughter!"]

Siegfried glared at Kiana before saying softly, "Sorry dear. I have no choice." 

Kiana is still seen staring ahead with a blank expression. 

A pent-up memory appeared in her mind. She who was young fell to her knees in the snow covered in blood and stared blankly ahead with her right eye amber. 

'What memory is this?... What happened?... Was this 4 years ago?...' 

'Ahh... Yes, I have to make amends for the mistake I made 4 years ago. ' 

__ 

In the basement where the Schicksal database is stored. 

You can see Cocolia and a girl with short light blue hair accompanied by a ball-shaped robot standing at the door bearing the symbols of the Shariac, Kaslana, and Apocalypse families. 

"Good. It looks like Theresa has walked into our trap. Our bait won't last long against two Herrschers. But it doesn't matter, we'll soon discover the secret that Otto is hiding."

Cocolia paused for a moment before looking at the light blue haired girl. 

"By the way how about Sin Mal's rescue?" 

"I've already sent Tesla to save her, soon she will have saved the child." 

"Good."

46