Anti-Entropy Invasion (6)
931 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the basement of St. Freya Academy. 

You can see Tesla with Sin Mal beside her walking towards the girl with short light blue hair and Cocolia who is currently in the middle, which is where the core database server is Schicksal. 

There, a light blue-haired girl was seen typing something using the supercomputer that is usually used to manage Schicksal's database.

Seeing the blue-haired girl, Tesla then shouted. "Hey Mophead! I brought her back. "

"Hm. Good job." The blue-haired girl said without looking at Tesla.

"Mathuska!" Sin Mal, who saw Cocolia, immediately ran to hug her. 

Seeing Sin Mal's actions, Cocolia just smiled gently and hugged her too. "It must have been tough on you, forgive me for not saving you right away, Sin Mal." 

But this warm moment did not last long. 

"This is Schicksal's possession! You thief!" Theresa appeared from behind, not far from them, shouting those words. 

Hearing Theresa's shout, all of them except the light blue haired girl automatically turned to look at her. 

Cocolia then said with a confident smile. "It turned out to be you Theresa. The most famous Valkyrie Schicksal. I'm surprised it's been a few years, but your height hasn't increased either. " 

"Scum Anti-Entropy! I saw right through your tricks! Surrender and Schicksal will be merciful!"

Cocolia looked at Theresa before she put on a conscious expression after seeing the greatsword in her hand. 

"By the way, why did you carry Xuanyuan's sword instead of the Oath of Judah you often use?" 

Hearing Cocolia's question, Theresa's brows twitched. 

Cocolia didn't care about Theresa's reaction and then continued. "Well... I don't really care. But I was a little comforted. I didn't expect Otto tell you to arrest us. Even though his Herrscher is in danger, it seems this place is more important than that Herrscher." 

"Hah! Your trick won't work! The data here is encrypted with very high security. Even if you managed to hack our supercomputer. It took you 7 hours to crack the encryption!" 

"To be precise, 7 hours 32 minutes, and 46 seconds. Mrs. Theresa." The light blue haired girl said without looking back. 

[Process Successful] 

Hearing that voice, Theresa could only widen her eyes in disbelief. 

"How could it be?! " 

The light blue haired girl turned and looked at Theresa. 

"A brute-force attack does take time. But if you use a backdoor, the process will be faster. Looks like Otto failed to release the special bypass I installed 60 years ago." 

"60 years ago?" Staring at the girl with light blue hair, Theresa felt familiar for some reason. 

"Wait, are you really her?! But the archives say that you died in that incident." 

(A/N: A brief explanation of this, light blue haired girl and Tesla used to work in Schicksal's 42 lab before the AE organization was created. SPOILER, during the New York incident in 1955 they were declared dead even though it wasn't actually due to the abyss flower effect. More clearly, you can play VN Anti-Entropy CMIIW.) 

Theresa immediately shook her head quickly and ran towards them. 

"Hmph! I'll find out later! Now I'll show you what happens when you steal from Schicksal!" 

Seeing Theresa's movement, Cocolia chuckled. "Titan A2034! Change observation mode and exit the quantum state." 

*BAMM!* 

Suddenly after Cocolia said that a heavy blow came towards Theresa from the void, luckily Theresa dodged the attack by jumping backwards. 

With the Xuanyuan sword in her left hand, Theresa stared at the 3 tens of meters tall mecha Titans in front of her that had emerged from the void with shock. 

"Shit! I didn't think Anti-Entropy managed to make this happen! They could hide a Titan mecha in the quantum state and summon them." 

She then sighed and said, "This will hold me back for a while. Kiana, I can only rely on you to save Mei!" 

Theresa then held the Xuanyuan Sword with both hands before it was enveloped in a fiery red flame. 

"Looks like you guys underestimated me. Let me show you the power of an S-rank Valkyrie!" 

... 

"She can use the Xuanyuan sword?" Cocolia stared at the fire sword in Theresa's hand in surprise. 

Up ahead, the Eyes of the Titan Robots shone and cast their gazes on Theresa. 

[Starting Battle System] 

Theresa immediately ran towards the nearest mecha and swung her sword hard. 

*Swosh! * 

Unable to stand the heat emitted by the sword, the mecha was immediately split in two and with that momentum she then swung her sword horizontally at the other mecha and releasing sword energy to cut half the mecha.

Seeing this attack, Theresa looked at the Xuanyuan sword in her hand and muttered. "What powerful sword! Alright, I will forgive him later."

 he final mecha then appears behind her and counterattack. 

Theresa glanced at the mecha and with her small body she lowered her head, making the mecha's attack fly above her head. 

After that, she swung her sword in a circular manner, cutting the mecha in half before pointing her sword at Cocolia. 

Sin Mal who was beside Cocolia immediately blocked Theresa. 

"I won't let you hurt Mathuska!" 

Cocolia patted Sin Mal's shoulder and said softly, "It's okay Sin Mal." 

She then looked at Theresa, "Well... I was expecting this kind of outcome since we can only carry 3 titans inside Quantum at the same time. But I have an 'escape ticket' for a stupid case like this." 

"Escape ticket?" 

The light blue haired girl then came forward and explained calmly. "That's right Mrs Theresa. Have you seen this test tube? I'll open it so you can see what's inside."

*Whoom* 

Inside the adult-sized test tube it turned out that there was actually a person inside and not one but hundreds of other test tubes. 

And on each of the tubes there is a hologram [Sirin Project] written in front of the glass tube. 

"Take a good look." 

There was a white-haired girl in each of the tubes and they were all out of breath. 

Tesla who had been silent for a while then said with a gloomy expression when he saw the girls in the canisters. 

"Hmph! It's common knowledge in Schicksal that Otto started the Sirin project to study the power of the 2nd Herrscher." 

Hearing Tesla's words, although Theresa's face also looked gloomy but she looked at them warily. 

"If you guys came here to steal 2nd Herrscher from us… I'll do anything to stop you!" 

The blue-haired girl shook her head and said to Theresa calmly. "Take a good look at this girl in the tube, look at her face. Doesn't she look like someone?" 

Theresa looked at the girl in the tube in bewilderment before widening her eyes. "This?! impossible! " 

The blue-haired girl then whispered in her ear, "Mrs. Theresa... We have an offer for you. Don't worry I've turned off all the CCTVs here. Honestly, we sneaked into this place to talk to you." 

"We need to talk about ways to protect our loved ones, Theresa."

__ 

Herrscher's Mei POV. 

Hanagami Kouro. 

That's how he introduced himself to this girl.

(This girl = original Mei) 

He was a very strange man. 

Their first meeting was when this girl was sitting alone in class staring at the stars. She really is a pathetic girl indeed. 

This girl who was alone as usual found Kouro who was staring at her from behind the tree like a stalker. 

Short story, I saw how they became close in just a few days. 

This went on for several weeks before Kouro said that. "Mei-senpai, no, Mei, can you trust me? Entrust your life, your future, and even your body to me?"

No matter how many times I recall this memory my heart always beats fast. 

This girl then agreed and then Kouro took her to the outskirts of Nagazora city where there were very few people. 

And that's where I woke up. 

Kouro woke me up, I who at that time still didn't know anything could only use this girl's memory to digest the situation. 

And just as I finished understanding, a voice appeared in my mind, no, maybe in my soul.

The voice said that I was the 3rd Herrscher and I was created for a holy purpose which is to eliminate the human race on this earth. 

The voice was so real to the point that it affected my mind. 

So when Kouro approached me, I subconsciously said to him. "Do you want to destroy this world with me, Human?" 

I really wanted to slap my mouth at that moment! After digesting this girl's memory I knew that I was Herrscher, someone who brought calamity to the world. 

I was afraid that Kouro would run away because he was afraid of me. 

But when Kouro heard my words he wasn't afraid even he smiled, he just stretched out his hand to me and said in a deep voice.

"No, you must come and save this world with me, Mei." 

Those words instantly touched my heart and even made the voice that had appeared in my mind disappear. 

Kouro was the first to accept me, even this girl was afraid of me. 

I saw his struggle to make me not ostracized, I saw his struggle to save someone, his struggle made my heart ache. 

'I want to help him.' That's what's on my mind.

Another feeling also arose in my heart, no, even also in this girl's heart even though she was not aware of it. 

I wondered what this feeling was, before I finally figured it out. 

This is a feeling of love. 

I would like to have him! 

No, he was mine from the start! 

Yes! He is mine! 

No one will steal it from me not even this girl!

But why! Why! This girl who calls herself Kouro's childhood friend, the person Kouro hasn't met himself for several years wants to have my Kouro! 

I won't let it! Because Kouro was mine from the start! 

I'll show her, no, to all the girls! What are the consequences of stealing Kouro from me! 

POV End.

46