Anti-Entropy Invasion (7)
960 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mei' looked at 'Ayame' coldly and said in a deep voice, "Do you want to died dorobou neko?" 

Purple lightning was seen flow around her body. 

(Dorobou neko : Used to describe women in Japan that are accused for stealing someone's husband or lover.) 

"Dorobou neko? You are a nobody, Kouro. Instead, you are the dorobou neko, interfering my relationship with Kouro." 

'Ayame' was also not to be outdone, several dozen thorny roots began to sprout from the ground with each tip pointing towards 'Mei'.

Their eyes shone and stared at each other with their Herrscher auras also clashing.

Kouro, who was in the middle, felt their two auras clashing made him extremely helpless.

This went on for a few minutes and just as the situation was about to peak, they both turned to look at Kouro at the same time.

"Kouro who do you like the most!?" x2 

The two of them seemed to have reached a consensus, so let Kouro choose. 

But this will only make the situation worse. 

Kouro, who looked dumbfounded by the words of the two of them, then put on a serious expression while thinking. 

'Damn it! What should I do? The survival of mankind is currently in my hands! If I choose one of the two, it will only make the situation worse and if I choose both of them...' 

Kouro felt his life might not be saved, so he didn't dare to think about this. 

'Think Kouro! Think! Damn it! I've raised my Intelligence status for emergency situations like this but can't even think of a single plan! ' 

After all, just imagine being stared at by two creatures that can destroy the world.

If it was an ordinary human, they might have died of fright. It was very good that Kouro still looked calm and could think critically.

'Then.... There is only one way! ' 

Kouro, who had been thinking hard, finally raised his head. 

He saw 'Mei' and 'Ayame' who were looking at him expectantly. 

Under their hopeful gazes, they saw Kouro take a deep breath before putting on a serious expression. 

"I'AM A LOLICON! " 

The expressions of 'Mei' and 'Ayame' immediately froze. 

"Eh?" x2 

"I'AM A LOLICON." Kouro said once again with a serious expression. 

"My strike zone for women lies between 10 and 14 years old." 

Then, with a confident expression, Kouro pointed at himself with his thumb. "THAT'S WHY THE GIRL I LOVE IS BRONYA!" 

Kouro spread his arms like a victory even though his heart was currently saying otherwise. 

'End! My life has ended! I hope Bronya won't hate me for this...' 

A man's tears fell from Kouro's cheeks without being noticed by 'Mei' and 'Ayame' whose brains couldn't process because of Kouro's extraordinary words. 

Kouro sacrifices his pride as a man for the survival of humanity, a sacrifice that no one knows about. 

"... Ayame..." 

"...Yeah...." 

The two of them seemed to have come to a mutual agreement secretly. 

Kouro suddenly felt his legs being tied very tightly by roots that suddenly emerged from the ground. 

A raindrop fell down his nose. 

Seeing this, Kouro then raised his head only to see a dark cloud above his head. 

"Any last words?" 'Mei' asked in a cold voice. 

Kouro, who heard that, then closed his eyes and clapped his hands like a monk. 

"I don't have the slightest regret." 

*BOOM!* 

__ 

Kiana was running with Kallen who was flying following her towards Himeko's house. 

They suddenly stopped and raised their heads. 

They saw a giant dark cloud before a purple lightning bolt hit something. 

*BOOM! * 

Seeing that, they then immediately ran faster towards Himeko's house. 

A few minutes later. 

Kiana and Kallen, who had arrived at their destination, did not find anyone other than Kouro who was lying on the ground in a pathetic state. 

"Kouro!" x2 

The two of them quickly approached him and saw Kouro's state. Kouro's whole body looks like charcoal, blackened, and emits a charred smell. 

If it wasn't for Kiana seeing Kouro's stomach still moving, she would have thought that Kouro was dead. 

As if hearing their screams, Kouro seemed to open his eyes slightly, and with trembling hands he held Kiana's hand. 

"Kia.. Na... I'm sorry..." 

Kouro's hand that was holding Kiana's hand then immediately fell stiff. 

"No! Kouro!!" 

The moonlight illuminated Kouro, who was being hugged by Kiana, who was crying in disbelief. 

__ 

1 hour ago. 

In Theresa's training room. 

"We have to save Mei now! Come follow me to the weapons room. I will teach that bastard a lesson." 

*DING* 

Theresa stared at the communication screen in front of her. 

["Theresa my granddaughter. We have an intruder in the basement of the central church. I order you to go there now."] 

Hearing this voice, Theresa involuntarily shouted. "Grandpa! "

'Eh? Otto is Theresa-san's grandfather?' Kallen blinked in confusion. 

["It's polite to call him Overseer Otto, Theresa-sama"] Amber's voice was also heard from the communication screen. 

"I don't care, grandpa! They are currently fighting against my disciples! I must go to save her!" 

Hearing Theresa's words, Otto just said calmly. ["Church assets are more valuable than your students. And I don't like it when people take my things."] 

["Just leave that rescue mission, to that silver-haired girl next to you."] 

... 

In Armory. 

"Where is my Oath of Judah!!" 

Theresa only saw the Xuanyuan sword and a few other weapons but there was no Oath of Judah other than a piece of paper. 

She took the paper which had writing on it so he read it. 

[Theresa if you find this paper it means that your weapon is being borrowed by me for certain needs. I know when you read this you're going to be angry, but I beg you to hold your anger, after all, quick-tempered people get old quickly. Oh yeah, you can borrow the Xuanyuan Sword instead. To compensate, I'll be giving you the latest volume of the HOMU Bizarre Adventure comic book later. I know why you hid that comic book in your office desk drawer and don't worry I won't tell anyone. (◍•ᴗ•◍)] 

*Srekk! *

Theresa with a blue vein on her forehead tore the paper. 

After doing tthatshe lowered her head to hide her expression while laughing sinisterly.

"Hehehe... Kouro... I hope you are prepared to suffer..." 

She then raised her head back and with a sullen face took the Xuanyuan sword and went to the central church's crypt. 

__ 

In present, In the crypt of the central church.

Theresa stared at the still-lit communication screen with Otto with a worried expression.

"Kiana she… She's going to fight 1st Herrscher grandpa! She could be killed!" 

[" 1st Herrscher? Don't make me laugh, he's... Sorry I was so rash. Don't worry Theresa. That 1st Herrscher you mentioned might have disappeared before that girl met him.] 

["Oh! Before I forget, Theresa. I'll add a fee for our surveillance system. We need to fix some problems in the system."] 

Theresa seemed to be silent for a moment before answering weakly.

"...Okay Grandpa." 

The communication screen was closed, Theresa sighed, she looked to the left where the tubes containing the body of a girl who looked like Kiana were. 

She stared at the tubes with a grim expression before walking to the exit, nearby where she stumbled across a hidden tube that was smaller in size.

"Why is there a tube here?" 

Theresa approached the tube to see what was inside. 

After staring at something in the tube her eyes looked round like eggs, the Xuanyuan sword in her left hand fell, even the sword was shaking for some reason.

Inside the tube is a 3 or 4 year old boy lying stiff and not breathing, the boy really looks like Kouro apart from his pure white hair.

"W-why is Kouro's body here?" 

__ 

Midnight. 

In the forest east of St. Freya. 

Joyce was seen who was still alive running staggering while holding his right shoulder which had lost an arm. 

"Fu*k... " Joyce gritted his teeth, because of that Herrscher's attack things turned out like this.

"I won't die like this! I will take revenge against that damn Herrscher!" 

Joyce ran for several minutes before accidentally bumping into someone. 

*THUD* 

The person he bumped into was a middle-aged man who fell on his butt. 

Joyce looked at the person he bumped into with an annoyed and wary expression. 

"Who are you? " 

"Me? I am the supervising teacher at this school." Said the middle-aged man while still sitting on the ground. 

"Okay, teacher, I have bad news for you. I don't want anyone to know if I run away here."

Joyce made a black ball in his remaining hand before aiming it at the middle-aged man.

"Don't be afraid, with this 100 times gravity you will die without feeling any pain. Your body will be erased into dust." 

"Master Welt..." Joyce suddenly heard someone calling him from behind. 

He spontaneously looked back before seeing that it was a girl with short light blue hair. 

"Do you need help?" The girl asked. 

Seeing that it turned out to be an acquaintance, Joyce breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm glad you're here, Einsteins. Send me back to HQ, after I get rid of this guy." 

The middle aged man who was still sitting then stood up before approaching Joyce, "Don't worry, I got this." 

"Wait? what do you want to do?" Joyce saw the middle aged man calmly approach him.

The middle-aged man then put his hand on Joyce's shoulder. 

"It won't hurt." 

Suddenly a tug, no, something very strong sucked Joyce into the void. "What the hell?!"

"Don't doubt the power of the stars. You can't escape the 10000 times gravity that can even devour light." 

Joyce's body was torn apart and sucked into the black hole until nothing was left even the soil and trees around it were sucked into the black hole as well.

After doing that, the middle-aged man then fell down slightly while coughing up blood.

"Dammit, Cocolia is getting good at developing those clones. This one even has his powers." 

"You have to take care of your health, your strength still hasn't recovered after that incident (Second Eruption)." 

"Don't worry, I know better about myself. How about that plan?" 

Einsteins body began to fade like a hologram.

"Everything is still under control. We also have a deal with Theresa." 

"Good." 

"…Geez, you two are so similar it makes me miss him." 

Einsteins looked at Welt in front of her and sighed for a moment before her body disappeared completely. 

Welt raised his head to look at the moon which was somehow shining so brightly.

"Right. We have to hurry and finish Selene's project to save humanity."

39