Kouro VS Joyce (1)
770 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiana looked at the unfamiliar man beside her warily before trying to stand up with a slight stagger. 

She still felt a pain in her neck that radiated throughout her body. 

"Who are you?"

The man smiled calmly before saying politely. 

"I am Kageito, the target of the mission you are currently carrying out. "

'Kageito? ' Kiana didn't really know the mission she was on, other than it was a reconnaissance mission. 

Ashborn, who disguised as Kageito, stood up and bowed his head slightly, "First of all, I'd like to apologize for knocking you out. "

Seeing Ashborn's polite behavior, Kiana lowered her guard slightly and nodded her head while touching her sore neck. 

"Why are you doing this?"

Ashborn said directly, "I need your help, young girl. "

My help?", Kiana did not know what Ashborn wanted from her, but whatever it was, she finally put on a wary expression again because her father had told her not to trust strangers too much, let alone a man. 

Seeing Kiana's expression, Ashborn knew what she was thinking so he first told her the reason why he had brought her here. 

... 

At the same time. 

Joyce was seen walking slowly while holding his stomach in the hallway of the Hotel where Ashborn was staying. 

He was currently in screen communication with Cocolia. 

"Damn it! Even after a day has passed, the pain is still there! I swear If I meet him again... I'll definitely retaliate 100 times over!"

Joyce was sweating as he endured the pain from his groin.

[ "I don't want to hear your complaints. Remember, you are currently on a mission. So, is the gem are safe? "]

Joyce replied in a weak voice, the pain in his lower half was truly excruciating, "I've taken care of it.... "

["So the gem is safe... Good! The rest of you know what you have to do... That scientist... is very suspicious. "]

"My pleasure... Cocolia. "

The communication screen then closed. 

Joyce thought of that scientist who somehow really resembled that damn man.

"Wait! The two of them really look alike... Are they related in some way?"

Thinking of this, Joyce smiled sadistically, it just so happened that his mission now was to get rid of the scientist. 

He now changed his mind to directly kill the scientist, but would torture him just like what that bastard did. 

He then went to Ashborn's room and without saying much kicked the door. 

*BAM!*

"Yo! Greetings, Dr. Kageito, I hope everything is alright. "

Joyce saw that not only was there Dr. Kageito, but a Valkyrie as well. 

Seeing that, he snapped his fingers and brought out several high-mass black balls around him. 

"Oh my... Dr. Kageito, why is that little Valkyrie in your room?"

Ashborn stood in front of Kiana and wore a wary expression at Joyce's sudden arrival. 

"That's none of your business, what business do you have here? Don't forget, you need my help to unlock the gem. "

Right after saying that, Ashborn whispered, "Kid, now. "

As if on cue, Kiana immediately threw an iron ball at high speed towards Joyce's face. 

*Swosh!

The ball flew at high speed before stopping just a few centimeters from Joyce's face. 

"Huh! You think this surprise attack is useful?"

"Of course. "

Ashborn pressed a button he had prepared in his hand. 

*BIP!

The ball instantly emitted a very thick smoke. 

Joyce covered his nose and coughed loudly, after a few seconds he used his gravity power to move the smoke that filled the room. 

"Cough! cough! They... Running away?! "

Joyce gritted his teeth angrily, this was the first time he had fallen for a cheap trick. 

"Good... Good... I still have time to play hide and seek with them... And I have guards guarding the exit. They can hide, but they can't escape!"

__

On the outside of the hotel. 

Kouro and Fu Hua were seen hiding while staring at the heavily guarded hotel, even they could see some Titan mechas on standby. 

"Wraith said that Dr. Kageito took Kiana on the 55th floor. It's possible that they went to where the gem is hidden." Kouro said. 

"Good."

Fu Hua instantly activated her Fenghuang Down ability, creating feathers that flew through the air before hitting all the guards' heads. 

The eyes of all the guards then went blank and their movements became halted like statues. 

"Let's go. "

Fu Hua with Kouro in tow went straight past the guards into the hotel. 

__

At the same time, Kiana and Ashborn ran downstairs while avoiding the CCTV cameras. 

In the middle of their escape, Kiana finally couldn't contain her curiosity and asked, "Uncle! You said that the gem was in the leakage stage... And you asked for my help to retrieve the gem in that state... What does leakage stage mean?"

Ashborn was seen running with his eyes sometimes looking around, "It means that the gem is in an unstable state, there is a very high possibility of the core causing the Honkai Eruption... That's why I need a Valkyrie who has high Honkai energy resistance. "

Hearing that, Kiana remembered Kouro who could absorb other people's Honkai corruption. 

"Why me? Isn't there someone else who has a higher Honkai resistance than me. "

Ashborn looked silent for a moment before saying, "...Because you are Siegfried's daughter. "

Kiana seemed to lose her balance and almost fell before quickly balancing herself. 

"You know my father!? "

She stared at Ashborn intently before she finally realized that this person's face was really similar to Kouro's. 

Her sluggish brain suddenly thought of something before putting on a surprised expression. 

"Uncle! Don't tell me you-"

"We've arrived. " Ashborn did not answer Kiana's question, he simply stopped and stared at the metal door in front of them. 

Kiana's attention was also drawn to the metal door in front of her. 

Ashborn then filled in the password code to open the door.

*BIP! *

[Access Granted]

*Swosh*

The door then opened, Ashborn was seen standing still and said to Kiana beside him, "... Finish this mission first, I'll tell you later. "

After saying that he then entered, followed by Kiana. 

Inside, they saw a dark blue gem surrounded by purple crystals. 

__

On the other side. 

Seen in the 10th floor hotel hallway, Joyce stared at his cell phone that had been connected to the CCTV. 

Ashborn intentionally did not avoid the several CCTVs that were near the storage area. 

"Geez, it looks like they've reached the storage room. Hah! I wonder what expression that scientist will show when he finds out about our plan. "

"Thank you for telling us that they are in the storage room."

"Huh?"

Looking back, he saw Kouro and Fu Hua who had just arrived. 

Seeing them, Joyce then smiled horribly, as several black high-pressure balls flew around him, "Haha! Looks like luck is on my side! I don't have to bother looking for you two! Especially you bastards!"

Joyce looked at Kouro with gritted teeth because of this bastard, his bottom was in so much pain, he would torture this bastard 1000 times over! 

Feeling Joyce's gaze, Kouro only had a calm expression, but his eyes looked cold. 

"You go first, Fu Hua, I'll take care of this bastard. "

"Understood. "

Fu Hua without asking many questions immediately ran past Joyce who apparently did not pay attention to her and only focused on staring at Kouro. 

"Your friend who has that annoying ability has finally left... "

Joyce still remembered Fu Hua's ability to control one's mind. 

"You'd better give up now, while I'm being merciful... "

"Give up? After what you did to me, you say give up!" a blue vein appeared on Joyce's forehead. 

Seeing him like that, Kouro then shook his head before putting on a stance with a cold expression. 

"That's good. Because I won't hold back now. "

A gold-colored chain appeared in his hand before being enveloped by a blazing fire. 

The flames did not burn his hand, Kouro seemed to set up a stance as if to throw the chain. 

"Thank you, because of you, I can finally do something I wanted to do before. "

"Huh?" Joyce had a confused expression. 

"GET OVER HERE!"

28