Kouro VS Joyce (2)
728 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time ago. 

Kouro was seen wearing a strange expression as he stared at the pair of Xuanyuan katanas in his hands. 

"What's wrong Kouro?" Fu Hua asked seeing him like that. 

"No, nothing. " Although Kouro said so, the voice in his mind said otherwise. 

'What's wrong? Does it feel strange to see a weapon have a soul?' A girl's soft voice sounded in his mind. 

'No, it's not that.... It's just, how do I put it... I just really didn't expect you guys to still be alive...'

Kouro raised his head and looked over his shoulder, a short girl wearing an orange dress was sitting on his right shoulder. 

The girl was Ji Xuanyuan. 

"Oi! You won't forget me either, right?"

There was a girl's voice similar to Ji Xuanyuan but rougher, Kouro with a stiff smile turned to his left shoulder. 

A girl similar to Ji Xuanyuan except the dress she was wearing was black. 

That girl was Dark Ji Xuanyuan. 

"Of course not, but... Why can you guys reside in Xuanyuan sword?"

Kouro remembered that he had freed the souls of the two of them, but why were they now the sword spirits of the 'Xuanyuan sword'? 

"More precisely it was only my other self that you liberated, I had already become this sword spirit from the beginning. You didn't see me because I was charging my energy at that time, but due to the strange reinforcement, I was finally able to reveal my appearance."

Hearing that, Kouro also looked at Dark Ji Xuanyuan, he wanted to hear the reason why she could reappear. 

She seemed to fold her arms before saying calmly. "I don't know. "

Kouro's eyebrows immediately twitched with Dark Ji Xuanyuan's simple answer. 

Dark Ji Xuanyuan then continued, "It's the same as what my other self said, but the difference is that I regained consciousness when that strange reinforcement suddenly appeared. "

'So basically, it's because of me that they can appear. ' Kouro thought. 

"Who are you talking to, Kouro?" Fu Hua asked, seeing Kouro talking to himself. 

"Ah... No, nothing. " 

Kouro then looked back at Xuanyuan sword, 'Then, why did you reveal yourself? I think, it's not just to talk to me, right?'

Ji Xuanyuan smiled, "You are smart, we showed up to tell you, that you have become the official successor of Xuanyuan sword. "

'What does that mean?

"It means, you can now use all the abilities of Xuanyuan sword. You think this sword's abilities are only elemental control? " Dark Ji Xuanyuan replied. 

After she said that, a memory of the true power of Xuanyuan sword appeared in Kouro's mind. 

He held his head for a moment, after digesting the memory for a few seconds he then smiled slightly. 

There are two new abilities. 

First, [Change in] this ability allows the user to change the shape of the Xuanyuan sword at will. 

This ability allows Kouro to be able to change the Xuanyuan sword into the shape of the weapon he wants to adapt to any battle. 

And the second ability... 

__

Seeing the fiery chain heading towards his chest, Joyce used his gravity power to knock the chain away. 

*Thud!

After that, he used high-pressure black balls to attack Kouro. 

Kouro who still held the chain, then used [Dominator's Touch] to control the chain. 

Joyce suddenly saw the fiery chain on the ground move like a snake and was about to pierce his chest. 

"Spider! Get out of the quantum state!"

Several spherical robots suddenly appeared in front of Joyce out of thin air and protected him from Kouro's surprise attack. 

*BAM!*

*BOOM!*

The attacked make robots exploded, and caused Joyce to be thrown back, he quickly balanced himself and coughed. 

"Cough!" Joyce couldn't see clearly because of the smoke, but he could see the silhouette of Kouro who was still standing holding the chain. 

He then threw several high-pressure black balls in a zigzag pattern. 

Kouro looked like he wanted to dodge, but Joyce quickly used his gravity power. 

*BAM!

Seeing his attack finally hit Kouro, Joyce smiled sadistically. 

"Feel that! 100 times the pressure of gravity-"

"Really?" Kouro suddenly appeared in front of him with black gloves enveloped in yellow lightning that was about to hit his face. 

"How-"

Just as the attack was about to hit him, Joyce's eyes involuntarily looked to the side where another silhouette of Kouro was visible. 

That silhouette turned out to be an earth golem similar to Kouro, he could see several holes in the golem's body due to his attack. 

Xuanyuan sword's other ability is [Summon clone] where the user can summon a clone that has elemental power. 

*BAM! *

*Crack! *

There was a cracking sound. 

Joyce was thrown back at such a high speed that it shattered the wall and he was still thrown. 

Seeing that, Kouro quickly turned his black gloves into chains and threw them to catch Joyce. 

*Crack! * 

There was another cracking sound from Joyce's body as Kouro managed to catch him, but due to newton's law, his body ended up being pushed hard and... Broke. 

Kouro finally pulled up the dangling Joyce. 

After pulling him up, he then looked at Joyce whose face was swollen beyond recognition with his head facing an unnatural direction like it was twisted. 

"Is he dead?" 

[You have leveled up]

"... "

"He's dead. " Kouro had a complicated expression, after all even though he had already hardened his heart, no matter what, this was the first time he had killed a human. 

His heart wasn't bothered in the slightest after killing Joyce, it's just that... 

Kouro stared at his status interface.

Name: Hanagami Kouro

Level: 33

Job: None

Title: Wolf Slayer  [+]

[HP: 23,807/24,600]

[SP:5,220/6,976]

Fatigue: 45

Strength: 183

Agility: 123

Vitality: 123

Senses: 101

Intelligence: 104

Honkai: 109

Point(s): 20

He really didn't expect that killing a human could raise his level, no, he probably already expected it, it's just that he deliberately didn't think about it. 

Thinking of all this Kouro sighed before looking at Joyce's corpse. 

"What are you going to do with that corpse?" Dark Ji Xuanyuan appeared on his left shoulder. 

Kouro seemed to think for a moment before taking the chain held by the golem and then wrapped it around Joyce's corpse. 

The wrapped chain was then enveloped by a cold aura and only moments later Joyce's body was completely frozen. 

Kouro stared at Joyce's corpse for a long time before pulling the chain with great force. 

*Crack! *

__

Staring at the gem of Serenity that was not far from them, Kiana then turned to Ashborn before being shocked to see his body turning white. 

"Uncle your body! You have Honkai corrosion!"

"You don't have to worry about me, this mission is more important than my life. After all, didn't I tell you that, Anti-Entropy wants to create a Honkai eruption using that core?" said Ashborn with a calm expression. 

Ashborn continued, "The Honkai eruption serves to create a new Herrscher that will surely kill tens of millions of people. Just like the events in the city of Nagazora... "

"Nagazora City? Uncle's talking about Mei?!" Kiana immediately looked at the gem with a dignified expression. 

She was determined to stop the Eruption. 

"What should I do uncle? Just take it directly?"

Ashborn nodded and looked to the side where Honkai's concentration meter was. 

[3808 HW]

Every second, Honkai's energy concentration increased due to the energy leakage from the gem. 

Ashborn looked at Kiana's back, "...Kiana... Remember this 'You cannot save and protect everyone without sacrifice'. " 

Kiana turned and smiled at Ashborn, "Hah! Take it easy uncle! I know about that. Oh yes! I have a friend who can remove Honkai corrosion. So uncle! You have to stay alive!" 

Ashborn was still looking at her calmly, no one knew what he was thinking.

After saying that, Kiana ran towards the gem with a serious expression and quickly picked it up.

"Haaa!"

__

In an unknown location, Cocolia was staring at Honkai's energy concentration meter whose numbers were the same as those in the gem place. 

"Our plan is going faster than scheduled. But that's okay, the gem is approaching the critical limit for eruption. We will soon find out if there is someone in Singapore who could be the next Herrscher."

Despite her words. Cocolia felt an ominous premonition, so she firmly gave the order.

"Prepare our troops in Singapore! Schicksal will likely take the Herrscher we create, just like they did back then. We can't let them do it again. "

But even though she had given this order, she still felt a bad feeling. 

Staring at Honkai's meter, Cocolia muttered. 

"I hope my hunch is wrong..."

__

HQ Schicksal. 

Otto was seen staring at the Honkai energy concentration detection screen. 

"Overseer Otto. We are detecting a very high increase in Honkai energy concentration in Singapore. As planned, Cocolia is planning to start an artificial Honkai Eruption.", Amber said calmly. 

"She is probably currently mobilizing her troops to seize Herrscher who was probably born by force. Will she learn? She failed in the city of Nagazora and she will fail again. "

But even though he said so, he looked too calm with his eyes slightly narrowed. 

Otto started yesterday, feeling that something was wrong with the plan given by Ashborn, and he had always trusted his hunches. 

The plan was perfect, no, too perfect for Schicksal and him.

Otto knew that Ashborn was not completely in favor of Schicksal, moreover he also gave one condition, which was to include Kouro in this mission. 

In fact, this mission should be easily accomplished by Fu Hua herself, let alone with Kiana.

But even so, he would not change this plan, because he knew that Ashborn was a person who always kept his promises, and he promised that this mission would not conflict with his plans. 

And that.... It was enough to suppress his uneasy feeling. 

"...Amber, send down Durandal's Valkyrie rank-S to prevent Cocolia's army, we have to give them both time. "

Otto stared at the screen with his green eyes shining. 

'What is your plan exactly, Ashborn...'

30