Chapter 1 – I got isekai’d!
57 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a normal day.

 

Getting up normally at 7 AM, washing up normally, eating breakfast with my normal meal, rushing to school normally, watching a kid get run by a truck normal-

 

WAIT WHAT!?

 

“Hey kid, watch out!”

 

Without a second thought I pushed the kid out of harm's way and instead got run over by the truck.

 

My body got flung over and I think a couple of bones just broke.

I can feel my blood gushing out of my body.

 

The kid rushed over to me and tried to block my bleeding.

 

It’s no use kid, with how much blood is flowing out of my body i’ll be dead before the ambulance arrives.

 

Ah… maybe I can take this chance and say a couple of cheesy dramatic shonen dying lines before I die.

 

Yeah that’ll be good.

 

“Hey kid… I’m going to die soon, it’s no use covering up my wound haa… haa… can you promise me that you’ll study hard haa… and achieve something great in the future?”

The kid nodded frantically as tears gushed out of his eyes.

 

Good… i can finally scratch that one out of my bucket list.

 

It’s a pity that I can't watch the ending of the Legend of Sorael-

 

All my thoughts disappeared as darkness filled my vision.

 


 

Here is…

 

I’m not dead?

 

I can’t see and I can't move, but it feels strangely warm.

I’m so sleepy, I'll think about it later after I sleep…

 



Ahmmm~ that’s a nice sleep.

 

Anyways what’s with this warm current that’s circulating in my body? It felt good, is there any way I can get more of this thing?

 

I tried concentrating on making the current go faster and I think it’s working. There's more energy coming over to my body.

 

Yawn~ I feel so tired, maybe I'll continue after I sleep…

I kept repeating the cycle of sleeping, waking up, circulating the energy and then sleeping again, until one day I felt something pushing against my body.

 

It kept pushing until I came out of my warm place. And I felt something brushing against my skin, like a palm?

 

Wait a sec, did i-

 

DID I JUST GET REINCARNATED!?

This is my first time publishing stuff by myself, i'll try keeping a consistent update unlike Quertzy

 

3