Chapter 1 – Earning bonuses while masturbating? ( +18 )
16.8k 31 210
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With that strange message being spoken in my mind and with that translucent screen appearing in front of me showing all my data, I finally began to believe in the possibility that I had gone to another world.

If I didn't believe it, I'd be an idiot, wouldn't I?

"Wait, but this could all be a dream. Let's see." I pinched my arms and didn't wake up even though I felt pain. I tried to wake up many times, but I didn't wake up. It wasn't a dream.

"I see. Did I die or something? Or have I been transported? Now I'm apprehensive." I had left many things behind, and my family was one of those things.

Hey, I might be a degenerate, but I had a family.

"What are they thinking now? Maybe they even called the police. No, I can't think about that. I have to focus on what's going on here." I looked around and searched for any clue that this could be the world of Dungeon Ni Deai ( because of my wish )

But I couldn't find anything. Well, it wouldn't be that easy.

"But I'll ignore that for now. First, I'll take a look at this Status."

It had my name, age, and numbers that showed my strength, agility, etc. Like in an RPG. But that didn't matter to me now; what mattered was what was below.

[ Orgasms: 0 ] - [ No Bonus Status ]

[ Harem: 0 ]

[ Goddesses: 0 ]

[ Skill Points: 0 ]

[ Skills acquired: None ]

[ Masturbations - 0 ] - [ Masturbate to gain Status bonus ]

If this is not wrong, I have gained the power of a pervert. This is extremely exciting and a bit challenging. It's exciting that I gain skills by having sex, but how would I convince a woman to have sex with me?

I'm entirely against raping someone; that's out of the question.

"But about that..."

[ Masturbations - 0 ] - [ Masturbate to gain Status bonus ]

"Masturbate to gain Status bonus. This is perfect for me, who masturbates every day. Maybe that's why I got this system from a sex maniac? I've read stories about it on the internet before."

I was silent for a while and then looked down at my pants. I was wearing the same clothes that I had been wearing before I came to this place, and from the mirror, I knew that I looked the same.

It wasn't an ugly appearance, but a very ordinary one: social cut, black hair, and blue eyes. I guess the only thing that could catch someone's attention was the colour of my eyes.

Now back to the Status bonus.

I quickly pulled down my pants and began to touch my cock. I slowly stroked it until it was as hard as a rock. Then I lay down on the bed.

As I did every day, I made quick movements and didn't put too much force into my grip.

I masturbated for a few minutes, thinking of all the things this system would bring me. Then I came like never before. It was a more pleasant sensation than usual. My breathing became stronger, and my whole body shook.

The pleasure was indescribable. I wanted to do this all day long.

[ Acquired Status Bonus: +1 ]

####

"Haa..haa.haaa..." Breathing hard, I had finally given myself a break. I looked out the window and saw that it was already night. Since I hadn't woken up, I finally accepted that none of this was a dream.

I still had some hope before, but now it was gone.

"But that doesn't matter now. What will matter is all those status bonuses I got." I was completely naked, and my cock was no longer hard. No matter how hard I tried to wake it up, I had reached my limit.

My entire bed was filthy and had a strong smell of cum. I confess it was a bit disgusting.

"I need to take a shower. Speaking of which, have any clothes around here?" Still naked, I walked to the closet and opened the door, and I found all the clothes I had in my old world.

It was as if I had travelled to this place.

So I chose a new outfit and put it on the bathroom sink. Next, I took the sheet off the bed and threw it in the corner of the room. After that, I took a shower using only a bucket and the cold water coming from a faucet.

At least there was a sponge and soap for me to use.

And after I showered, I finally lay down to rest.

I don't think I had ever masturbated so much in my entire life. But it had been worth it.

[ Masturbations - 12 ] - [ Status Bonus: 12 ]

I had cummed a total of 12 times. This was completely insane.

And you may be wondering where those points of bonus had gone. Well, it's simple.

[ Strength - 22 (+12) ]

[ Agility - 22 (+12) ]

[ Magic - 42 (+12) ]

[ Resistance - 22 (+12) ]

My entire Status had gone up by 1 point for every time I cummed. It was just perfect!

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

210