Chapter 2 – Tower.
12.9k 18 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up the next day feeling very motivated. So I pulled down my pants and again started masturbating. I wanted to feel that pleasure again; it was amazing.

I cummed two times. After that, I went for the last round. So, I finally reached 15 bonus points won.

But something different happened this time.

[ Acquired Skill - Map ]

I gained a skill.

I put my cock inside my pants without caring that it was dirty and clicked on that notification.

[ A complete representation of the map of this world. Use this to locate yourself and move between countries and cities ]

"Yes, it was an ordinary map; the only difference was that it was floating in front of me." It was a somewhat translucent map, so I could keep walking while looking at it.

I took this opportunity to look at the map.

The place I was at the moment was called "Abyss Forest."

"I don't remember something like that in Dungeon ni Deai." I kept looking on the map and found four different countries. I don't know if there are other races around here, so I will assume they are human countries.

Donchar, Sterah, Fryn and Sasan.

"What funny names." I giggled before clearing my throat and analyzing the map better. All the countries had several cities, and there was no one highlighted that could be the capital of these countries.

Also, on this map, there was no black part. Isn't this how demon regions are usually portrayed in fantasy worlds?

"Whatever. I can move around with this. The only problem is where I am."

A dot on the map showed my location, and I was precisely in the centre of the great forest called Abyss. From the name, I can assume that this is a dangerous place.

I wondered how I would get out of this place alive. The only skill I have is to earn points by masturbating and having sex with someone. And guess what, there is no one to fuck in this place.

How many times will I need to masturbate before gaining a skill strong enough to keep me safe? I am sure that is impossible. I would kill myself from masturbating so much, which would be an idiotic death.

"The big problem is that the system hasn't given me any hint of what I can do. I also don't if the strength of the possible enemies I had to face when I left this room."

I sighed once again and looked at the Status again.

My only alternative was to increase my Status and hope to receive a new ability.

So, after resting, I went back to masturbating.

"I'm doing this just to gain a skill, okay, not because it's pleasurable."

####

A few days passed, maybe six days? Not sure, but what matters is that I was finally reaching my 100th orgasm. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. My mind is blank.

"Hm..." Then the last spurt came out, bringing with it an encouraging message.

[ Acquired Skill - Body Strengthening ]

[ Increase your strength and speed to the limit ]

It had nothing but that little description. After smiling, I was finally able to rest.

I slept for almost a full day before waking up again. Everything around me was dirty; it was a mess. The smell inside the room was almost unbearable. I needed to move immediately.

So I took a shower and got ready to leave for the first time.

I opened the map and opened the door after building up courage.

I found a few trees and a lot of bushes. As soon as I took a few steps, the nearest bush moved. I almost ran into the room again, but I bravely continued walking.

As I walked, I looked around and analyzed the whole environment. It was a dense forest; I could easily get lost in this forest if I didn't have a map.

I swallowed my saliva and quickened my steps.

I walked for a few minutes before I met my first enemy.

Jumping out of the bushes, a rabbit about 30 centimetres tall with red eyes and a sharp horn on its forehead stood in my way. I was startled, but it was only a rabbit.

So I clicked on the body Strengthening skill and activated it. I felt my body become warm and relatively light. It was like I was an experienced athlete. It was a nice feeling.

I never felt as healthy as I do now.

The rabbit jumped towards me, aiming its horn at my belly. I could see its movement clearly as if it were someone experienced in a battle.

"Is that because of this system too?" So I followed the rabbit with my eyes, and right after it jumped, I kicked it as if I were kicking a soccer ball. The rabbit screamed and then hit one of the trees.

Its body turned to nothing after crashing into the wood.

I was frightened by all my strength, and I was shocked by the bloody scene.

And after finishing my battle, I felt my body returning to normal. "Do I have to wait before I can use the skill again?" That didn't seem to be the case since it was available.

Feeling satisfied, I moved on while humming.

I ran for a long time until evening came. Feeling that it was getting dangerous, I started to run even faster while looking at the map. The map glowed in the dark so that I could see clearly.

"I am very close to getting out of the forest." Yes, I used my ability body strengthening to run quickly through the forest. I didn't have a limit, so it was okay to do that.

And fortunately, I hadn't encountered any enemies on the way. I wonder if the name of the forest is just to scare your visitors.

"Here it is!" I had finally reached the end of the forest. But when I got to the end of the forest, I didn't expect to find this.

A big tower.

"I've seen this tower somewhere before."

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

205