Chapter 3 – Loki Family.
11.9k 10 185
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stared at the tower for a few seconds before finally deciding to approach it.

I was stunned by the beauty of that structure. It was identical to the tower I saw in Dungeon Ni Deai. But it shouldn't be here; it doesn't make sense.

The tower should be in the middle of a city, which in the anime was called Orario. From the map I received, this city did not exist on this map, which made me extremely confused.

But shouldn't there at least be another city here?

"It doesn't make sense for this tower to be in the middle of nowhere like that." There were just plains; I couldn't see any towns around. This was making me worried and curious.

If this is not the world of Dungeon Ni Deai and the tower is in this place, where am I?

I swallowed my saliva and approached the entrance to the tower.

When I took a few steps forward, I found a structure identical to what I had seen in the anime.

In the centre of the room was a hole 10 meters deep. It was a circular room, and a staircase went around and around and down. I looked up and lost my breath.

There was a beautiful painting of the sky, and it was so real that I wondered if it wasn't outside the tower.

I was silent for a few seconds before I finally recovered, took a few steps down the staircase, and began to descend. For some reason, I didn't feel scared. Maybe because I had gained this ability?

I don't know.

I went down the spiral staircase until I reached the first floor.

On the first floor, the walls were a light blue colour. From what I remember, on this floor up to the 4th floor, only weak monsters like Goblins or Kobolds would appear, so I had nothing to fear.

I walked through the maze for a few minutes until the first enemy appeared.

A small green monster with a somewhat grotesque appearance.

"A goblin?" So I activated my ability and approached. "Kiii", The goblin shrieked before being hit by my kick and crashing into the wall. Its wooden club fell to the ground and disappeared; then, its body turned into dark dust that vanished into thin air.

A small crystal was left in the same place where it died—a transparent purple crystal.

"Magic stone." I could sell it to the guild and make money from it. So I put the magic stone in the pocket of my pants and went on to look for more monsters.

I didn't find many.

####

I made it to the fourth floor, so I decided to go back for now.

I confess I was a little afraid of what I might find even though I was on such a "weak" floor. I soon remembered the first episode where a minotaur chases the protagonist.

I'm sure I couldn't beat one at this point.

So I decided to go back.

"Hey, hey, Ais."

"?"

"What are you going to do when you get to town?"

"I don't know yet."

"What about you, Tione?"

"I don't have anything planned either."

"Hey, aren't you curious about me? Huh?"

"You don't matter, Bete. Ahaha."

"What?"

As I walked toward the third floor, I heard some nostalgic voices. It was a little different, but I could recognize their voices. I started to get quite excited.

Ais, Tione, Tiona and Bete. They were all members of the Loki family.

"They are coming towards me." I began to listen to their footsteps and stood still. I found them in a completely different situation than how Bell found them. I did not need to be rescued.

I had a smile on my face when I found them.

The first to appear was Ais. She was even more beautiful in person. Long golden hair, golden eyes, and a beautiful body. She was wearing the same clothes that I saw in the anime.

The other three were also beautiful. Maybe it is strange to say a muscular man with animal ears as beautiful, but it is true. None of them compared to anyone I had ever seen in my old world.

They were approaching me, so I cleared my throat and straightened my posture.

The four of them then looked at me and moved on without saying anything. So, I called out to them.

"Can I help you?" Ais looked at me, and I felt my heart soar.

"Can you take me to the nearest town?"

"A city?" She tilted her head in confusion. "You don't know how to get back?"

"..."

"I understand. You can come with us if you like." She said in her usual calm voice. Tiane was silent, and Tiona smiled. Bete clicked his tongue and then moved on. He was arrogant as always.

But I was surprised that he didn't move toward me to do something.

Then, following the group of four people from the Loki family, a secret door was opened at the entrance and revealed a room with a portal in the centre.

As soon as they opened the door, some people came out.

"Hm?" A small boy with white hair and red eyes came running out happily down the stairs. That was Bell. It's a surprise to find him so quickly, not only him but all these characters.

But what about this room? Outside the tower, there was no structure, so you mean you were entering a subspace or something? Creepy.

'I wonder why there's an entrance to the tower if there is such a place. Wait, did it have an entrance?' As a pale blue light consumed my body, I realised something.

The door I used to get to this portal was the same as the entrance I used to enter the tower... What? Had the entrance disappeared?

How strange.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

185