Chapter 4 – Hestia.
10.8k 11 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ WARNING ]

THIS STORY IS A FANFICTION, SO IT WILL NOT BE IDENTICAL TO THE ORIGINAL STORY; I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENTS.

I WILL ONLY USE THE SAME CHARACTERS, THE TOWER, AND THE STRENGTH SYSTEM; THE REST WILL NOT BE THE SAME. REMEMBER THAT!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

****************************************************************

After a few seconds shrouded in the pale light that blocked my view, the glow faded, and I arrived at a place I'd never been before but quite nostalgic for me.

I was in the centre of Orario, or the city that was supposed to be Orario.

There was an all-white medieval-looking structure where the tower should have been. Four pillars held a ceiling with a painting similar to the tower. It was the sky.

And just below that roof was the portal, where I and the others were.

I looked ahead and saw an extensive line of people waiting to use the portal. Ais and the others started walking, so I followed. I looked towards the portal and saw people disappearing as I walked away.

A few seconds passed after the people disappeared, and some people appeared.

"They control the portal, so people don't use it simultaneously," I said aloud. Tiona then smiled and approached me.

"You're kind of weird." She pulled away and ran to her sister's side. I then stopped walking and watched them walk away. However, I decided to run after them again because I could get lost.

But after I went after them again, Bete got in my way.

"What you want? We've already helped you, haven't we?" He huffed and then turned to walk away. But without feeling afraid, I approached him again and put my hand on her shoulder.

"!" Then I felt a need to activate my ability. It was like a warning flashing in my mind.

So, I activated it.

"Who do you think you are?" Bete then grabbed my arm and tried to throw me forward. However, I didn't move.

After releasing me, he jumped away and got into a battle stance.

"Wait for a second! I don't want to fight or anything. I just wanted to know where I can find the guild to sell these crystals." I took it out of my pocket and showed it to him. As much as I've seen this city in the anime and on LN, moving around was difficult.

The dimension of something you see on a computer screen and what you see in real life is different.

"Hmm? Don't you know where the guild is? Are you an idiot by any chance?"

"Maybe?"

"Hey Tiona, come here." The other three were in the distance, watching us. Not just them, but many other people as well. Ais was wearing her usual expression, Tione was silent, and Tiona was laughing.

"What's it?"

"This idiot here doesn't know where the guild is. Could you take him there?"

"Huh? Why me?"

"Because am I ordering."

"And who do you think you are to ordering me something?" Amazingly she continued with a smile on her face the entire time. I remember she has a playful and friendly character, but that's weird.

She looks menacing.

"Tsk." Bete then clicked her tongue and walked away as she waved. Another surprise was that he didn't start a fight.

"So, what's your name? I don't think I've ever seen you around here. Hmmm…" Tiona walked around me as she studied me. I felt a little embarrassed and answered her. "My name is Luan."

Yes, I used my real name. I don't know if it was a good idea.

"Luan? It is a beautiful name. What family are you from?"

"I do not have one."

"Um, I see, I see." She placed her finger on her chin and thought for a moment. "Okay, follow me." So, she started walking through the city streets. The buildings looked like those in the city of Orario, but I didn't know if the structure of the town was the same.

Like the entertainment district location.

I continued following Tiona until we reached the Pantheon, the guild building.

"Okay, here it is. Bye Bye." Tiona then waved and walked away. I wanted to stay with her longer, but she quickly disappeared around a nearby corner.

I looked at the building for a while and went inside.

There were several counters for adventurers to talk to their advisors, but I didn't have one yet. There was also an exchange area. I approached the exchange area and placed the stones I had taken there.

On the other side, a beautiful woman with long red hair looked at me with her golden eyes. She wore a set of black pants and a black vest, a white long-sleeved shirt underneath the vest, and a grey tie - the guild's uniform.

But what caught my attention the most was her fluffy ears with red fur on her head. If I'm not mistaken, her name is Rose Fannett?

"Have I seen you here before?" she asked me calmly.

"It's my first time here."

"I see… Are you part of any family?"

"No."

"I understand. You should look for a family before going back to this place." Wait, what? Had the author of Danmachi wrote something like that? I do not remember this.

"Are you sure?" It's probably my brain playing tricks on me.

"Yea. Here." Rose put my crystals in a cloth bag before handing them back to me. She continued with her usual expression, and I continued to stand there for a few before turning and walking away.

After leaving, I sighed, a little disappointed.

But just when I thought it was all over, I found something interesting walking in front of the guild.

Short stature, revealing clothing, large breasts, blue eyes, and hair tied on both sides. It was Hestia. She held a piece of paper that said, "I am looking for members for my family."

How depressing... But if Bell entered the tower at that moment, he's already part of her family. If I remember correctly, she is always looking for new members.

She then walked toward me. Her breasts bounced up and down, catching my attention. Her cleavage was so revealing that I had to control myself so my dick wouldn't get hard in the middle of the street.

"Excuse me, are you looking for a family?" She smiled broadly. My heart almost stopped in that instant.

She is much prettier in person.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

180