Chapter 5 – Joining the Hestia family.
10.4k 10 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I SPEED UP THE PROCESSES A LITTLE SO IT DOESN'T GET TOO BORING. I WANT TO GET TO THE FUN PART SOON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

***********************************************

"Hey, are you okay?" Hestia called me again, and I finally "woke up" from my perverted thoughts and answered her.

"Yes, I was looking for a family…" were the only words I managed to say as I smiled awkwardly. Hestia then put a beautiful smile on her face and came even closer.

"Really? Are you sure?" She started asking several times if I was telling the truth. She was energetic as ever.

"Yes, Yes, it's true. I wanted to become an adventurer, and apparently, I can't become one without being in a family. At least that's what the werewolf girl said."

"I understand. Okay, come with me then."

"Of course..." I didn't even think about going after another family. I followed her as I continued to stare at her little ass that swayed in front of me. Damn it! I was getting aroused again. I needed to control myself.

So I looked away and moved on while trying not to look at her ass.

After walking for a while, we came to an abandoned church. If I remember correctly, Hestia lives in this place with Bell.

"Here, come in." I entered the church, and then we headed towards the church's basement, where Hestia lived. I took slow steps as she excitedly opened the door and invited me in.

As soon as I entered, she asked again.

"Are you sure you want to join my family?" I don't know why she doubts me so much.

"Of course."

"Okay, have a seat at this place." She picked up a wooden bench. I then sat down, and she started touching my back with her hands.

I felt his soft fingers touch me. Just the feel of her fingers was enough to make me highly relaxed.

After some time, a slight glow occurred. Hestia then took her hands off my back. I couldn't see it, but can I assume her family emblem was there now? It means that I was officially part of the Hestia family.

And I had also received the falna. Now I could collect excelia and level up in the future. I was excited about it.

She also picked up all my basic abilities. On a paper, everything was written.

"All your basic abilities are at H Rank." She read everything written in the paper for me because I couldn't understand.

None of the skills that I got through the system was there, but the basic abilities ( Strength, Endurance, Dexterity, Agility, and Magic ) were the same numbers in the system.

"I understand."

"But you're a rookie, aren't you? Don't worry! I'm sure you'll rank up quickly if you put in the effort!" Hestia held up her thumb and flashed a smile in my direction.

"Yes, I'm sure." I then lowered my shirt and stood up. I was still at level 1, but if I keep raising my basic skills and collecting excelia, I'll probably be able to get to level 2 quickly.

Bell is probably still level 1. If I got here at the beginning of the story, he's still a weak kid.

I cleared my throat and then approached Hestia.

"Thank you for accepting me into your family."

"No need to thank." She was a little embarrassed. She rubbed her two indicated fingers together in front of her face and moved her hips like an anime character. It was cute.

I then laughed.

"What's it?"

"Is nothing. It's just that the way you're acting is funny."

"What?"

"It's nothing." I fell silent and stared at her for a while longer. Hestia then walked away and went to a room that should have been the kitchen. This place was not so livable after all... Will three people be able to live here comfortably? I highly doubt that.

"Here, there is only a little tea left. But don't drink it all; Bell is almost here."

"Bell?" I asked, pretending not to know who he was.

"Yes, he is the other member of my family. It's just the three of us for now, but I'm sure I'll find more people willing to join my family in the future." She placed her hands on her hips and puffed out her breasts, looking confident.

"..."

You made me even more eager to squeeze your breasts, you know? But I need to control myself; I can't do anything to her now. If I'm living Danmachi's story, she's probably in love with Bell.

Fortunately, Bell doesn't have feelings for her but Ais. Has Bell found Ais yet? Maybe that hasn't happened yet.

####

I spent a few minutes talking to Hestia, and she told me how she had met Bell and how he had come into her family. It was exactly like in LN, which was pretty surprising since some things had changed, like the countries and the tower's location.

I looked at the map, and I noticed that I was in a country called Donchar. It didn't have the city's name, but when I asked Hestia, she told me that this city was called Orario. This story is getting a little confusing.

So, after talking with her a little more, I decided to head over to the guild to sign up as I would start exploring the tower starting tomorrow.

"Please come back fast. Bell is almost home, and I want you two to get to know each other as soon as possible to work together." Hestia said excitedly.

I then scratched my head and replied. "Right."

But to be honest, I didn't want to venture into the tower with him.

####

After leaving the church, I headed toward the guild. When I got there, Rose attended to me again.

Now that I had a family, I had managed to become an adventurer and was finally able to sell my crystals. I received a small amount, around 400 Valis. It was not a good value.

Well, they were tiny crystals, so it makes sense. I also didn't bring many crystals with me as I didn't have a place to put them other than in my pockets.

Oh, and I'd gotten an advisor, which would be Rose. She volunteered to be my adviser; I think she likes me.

Women seem to like me a lot in this world.

"It's a joke..." I laughed and then took a walk around town before heading back to the church.

I started to feel hungry. I hope they have something to eat when I get back...But Hestia and Bell are poor...

"I'll hope Bell brought something."

 

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

164