Chapter 6 – Amazoness.
10k 7 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at the church again, I heard a very familiar voice.

I walked in and found Bell in the room along with Hestia. He was sitting on the couch drinking some tea while Hestia rubbed her body against him with a smile. Bell had a silly smile on his face as if he didn't care.

Man, I always dreamed of being in his shoes. If it were me, I would take the opportunity!

I pushed the perverted thoughts out of my mind and then approached the couch with a smile. Bell stood up and greeted me. "It's my pleasure. My name is Bell." He extended his hand. He looked embarrassed.

"Oh, it's a pleasure. My name is Luan." I shook his hand. He scratched his head and was silent, not knowing what to say.

"Hestia told me about you."

"Oh yes. I was the first member of her family."

"Yes, I know that."

"Would you like to sit down?" He got out of my way and let me sit on the couch. Of course, I didn't miss the opportunity and sat down next to Hestia. Her scent was pleasant, and because of the tiny space, her soft body was touching mine.

She watched our awkward interaction, so she didn't bother by my body touching hers.

Bell had sat next to me.

"You guys should talk more. Bell, I told you to be more spontaneous; you get so embarrassed when talking to people." Hestia pouted.

"Is..."

"I'm someone easy to talk to. So how about we talk about the tower? I know you're a pretty focused boy, right?"

"A little... I'm not that strong; there's someone much stronger than me that I want to reach." Bell scratched his cheek, a little embarrassed. Wait, so that scene already happened? Did he meet Ais?

Hestia was annoyed, so I can imagine it happened. But it's strange because he wasn't surprised when he came out of the portal and saw her... Maybe he was distracted and didn't notice her?

"I understand. I'm sure that you will evolve quickly." His ability "Liaris Freese" was a very powerful thing. Hestia must already know about this but didn't tell him, just like in the story.

So after that, we talked a little more about the tower, and he told me about the mishap he had a few days ago with the minotaur. As he counted, I could see that he was pretty scared.

Hestia looked like she wanted to throw herself on top of him to calm him down. It's going to be hard to get her that way. I need to find some way to get her interested in me. This will be a little difficult.

Maybe I should go after other women for now.

####

Bell had brought something to eat, so we had dinner. It was still getting dark, so I wasn't sleepy. As for Bell, he went to his room and lay down after a shower.

When I saw him coming out of the shower, I remembered that I hadn't brought my clothes with me. I am an idiot, aren't I? I will need to spend a lot of money buying new clothes.

Hestia even offered Bell some clothes, but they wouldn't fit me. He's so much smaller than me.

So I took a shower and put on the same clothes. Luckily I wasn't stinking despite the clothes being a little dirty. After I finished my shower, I sat on the couch with Hestia.

She was reading something that looked like a book. I didn't remember Hestia being someone interested in reading.

"What are you reading?"

"A children's story."

"Do you like that sort of thing?"

"Not really. I found it dumped in this church and kept it. I decided to read it since I have nothing to do."

"I see. I enjoy reading, but only specific genres."

"And what are these genres?" Hestia set the book aside and straightened her posture on the couch. She looked straight at me. I didn't look away and kept looking into her eyes.

"Fantasy, action, something like that."

"Like history books of the gods?"

"Maybe?" I had never actually read them. Do they exist? Books that tell the story of the Gods and the Tower? Probably...

"I see. So what was your job before coming to this city to become an adventurer? You don't look like some peasant who lived in some remote village."

"Because of my clothes?"

"That's right."

"Well, how can I explain..." Is there any way to explain that I came from another world? No, not. "I used to work at a restaurant in another city." That was a pretty stupid lie.

I don't even know how to cook!

"Ohh! In which city? Maybe I've already visited!" Hestia said excitedly.

"...Let's forget about it, all right?" I gave a smile, and Hestia pouted.

"Right~~" She got up from the couch and walked away. After drinking some water, she went to the bedroom.

'Looks like my bed is this sofa. Well, what do I do now?' I left the church and walked a little down the street. It was already night, and I could hear people's voices everywhere. There seemed to be several parties nearby.

But I only had 400 Valis, and I don't think I could enjoy a party with that amount. But maybe I can buy a drink.

"I miss drinking some alcohol."

I approached the nearest bar. It had a few tables and an ample counter. It wasn't the same place Bell visited in that scene where he heard Ais and Bete's conversation, it was a different place.

There, a bartender was serving some men.

"Excuse me, can you get me a nice drink for 400 Valis?" I asked him.

"Clear!" The bartender responded excitedly. I continued sitting on the bench, waiting for my drink, until a girl approached. She had tanned skin and long black hair. Her eyes were golden as a nugget of gold, and her eyelashes were thick. She had a beautiful appearance.

She wore a very revealing outfit.

'An amazoness?'

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

163