Chapter 7 – Jessica [1] (+18)
14.7k 12 172
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman sat next to me and then looked at me. After smiling, she fidgeted with her shirt as if she felt hot, bringing my attention to her cleavage.

"Are you new here?" She said in a seductive voice, making my heart skip a beat, and combined with the privileged view I had of her breasts, my cock started to get hard. Wait a second there.

I put my right hand over my pants to hide my erection and smiled.

"Yes, my name is Luan. You're?"

"Jessica. You can call me Jess if you want." The woman smiled, and then the bartender handed Jessica a glass of drink and brought my drink. When I put it in my mouth, I felt a citrus taste. It was tasty.

There was a lot of alcohol. I'm not strong with alcohol; I could get drunk on that.

Jessica lifted her glass to her mouth and drank most of it in one gulp. After that, she smiled and brought her hand up to my thigh. I kept my hand in the same place to hide my erection, but from Jessica's gaze, she already knew.

So I withdrew my hand from there.

'What the hell am I doing? I don't even know her.'

Jessica slowly stroked my thigh, then brought her hand down to my cock. Without pulling my dick out, she continued to caress him as she looked at me seductively. Even if it was over my pants, it was a nice feeling.

I looked around, worried that someone was watching us, but no one noticed.

Jessica continued to caress me as she leaned forward, allowing me to see inside her cleavage. Her nipples were hard, her face started to turn red, and the rhythm of her breathing started to quicken.

Then she dragged her stool closer and leaned her body against mine.

"Shhh~~" She signaled for me to be silent and then took her hand to my pants again, unzipping them and shoving her hand inside. She moved her hand and managed to pull my cock out of my underwear.

Her hand was touching me directly now.

She grabbed my cock with her soft hand and started making repetitive motions.

I looked at Jessica and noticed her face quite close to mine. I was then greeted with her kiss. Our lips met, and then I felt her tongue invading my mouth. It was a hot kiss with a citrus flavor from our drinks.

As we kissed, I felt eyes on both of us, but I ignored them. My mind had started to go blank as I focused on our kiss and the feeling I was feeling inside my pants.

And after a few seconds, I felt the pleasure reach its limit. Her hand stopped moving, and I felt my cum come out inside my pants. It was hot.

Jessica's kiss muffled my low moan so no one had noticed. Affectionately she moved her hand and pulled it out.

[ Status Bonus Acquired: +1 ]

"Was that good?" She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the sticky liquid that slipped between her fingers.

"That was amazing. Haaa." I was breathing erratically.

I zipped up my pants, then drank the rest of the drink in one gulp. So I grabbed her hand and leaned in close to her, aiming for her lips. She received my kiss, and after our lips parted, she smiled.

"Do you want to continue?" I asked.

Jessica then licked her lips and stood up, pulling me out.

####

Jessica dragged me into a dark alley a few feet away and threw me against the wall. She was as tall as I was.

After throwing me against the wall, she lifted my shirt and caressed my chest. At the same time, she kissed me again and invaded my mouth with her tongue as before. I was being dominated here.

When she parted our lips, I looked at her. Her face was red, and she looked at me like I was her prey.

I let her do what she wanted.

Jessica continued caressing my chest and then brought her mouth to my nipple and licked it. At the same time, she took her hand down to my pants and unzipped them, putting my dick out.

She licked my nipple and stroked my cock simultaneously, bringing me a sensation I'd never felt before. I gave small moans as she continued to move her tongue and her hand.

After a few more seconds of pleasure, Jessica took her mouth off my nipple and knelt in front of me. I watched her as she shoved my cock into her mouth. A hot sensation enveloped my entire cock, and I could feel her tongue moving and bringing a sensation of indescribable pleasure.

While making quick movements with her head, she moved her tongue rapidly, making me reach my limit.

Jessica kept my cock inside her mouth as my legs shook and my cum was pumped inside her. After all my cum shot out, she took my cock out of her mouth and opened it. I could see the sperm in there.

It was a very sensual scene.

[ Status Bonus Acquired: +1 ]

Jessica stood up with the cum still in her mouth and then swallowed it.

"It was good?" She asked, bringing her face closer to mine. I felt her breath hit me, and then I advanced towards her, placing a kiss on her mouth and grabbing her shoulders. I threw her against the wall and brought my left hand between her legs.

I started caressing her over her pants while kissing her and taking my right hand to her breasts. My hand went under her shirt, and I grabbed her right breast. I started to massage it while her nipple rubbed against my palm.

I released her lips and lifted her shirt, swallowing her left nipple with my mouth. Jessica let out a sensual moan.

"That. Do it." She placed her hand on my head and encouraged me to continue.

 

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

172