Chapter 8 – Jessica [2] (+18)
11.6k 12 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued to lick her nipple while rubbing my hand between her legs. Jessica let out sensual moans as she ruffled my hair and spread her legs wider for me.

I continued to do this for about a minute and then crouched down. So I grabbed her black pants and lowered them slowly.

When I removed her pants and panties, I could see liquid dripping. She was pretty excited. Jessica spread her legs wider for me, giving me a clear view of her beautiful pussy. So I buried my face between her legs.

With a loud groan, Jessica's legs trembled, and her liquid started to come out in my mouth as I licked her.

"That! Go on…" Jessica grabbed my head, and I kept moving my tongue, savouring the taste of her pussy.

Unable to take it anymore, I got up. I then pressed Jessica's back against the wall and lifted her left leg with my right hand. And with my left hand, I grabbed my cock and started rubbing it against her pussy entrance.

Jessica kissed me again as I moved my hips forward and slid my cock inside her.

It was amazing. The heat, her pussy grip.

"Hmm~~" And as our tongues intertwined, I started moving my hips back and forth, making the sound of flesh hitting flesh reverberate through the alley. I couldn't control myself.

I moved my hips quickly, enjoying that soft, warm, tight feeling. So tight that she didn't seem to want my cock removed.

"Jess..." Using both hands, I grabbed her ass and lifted her. Jessica entwined her legs behind me while my cock was still inside her. "Keep going..." She said.

So I continued with my repetitive, rapid movements.

Jessica moaned as I held myself back from coming. I didn't want to end it before she was satisfied.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." Jessica started saying it repeatedly as she let out some pleasant moans in my ears. Then I kissed her and felt her pussy squeeze me harder.

I couldn't stand that feeling. I released everything inside her.

I felt her pussy contract as our lips parted. Jessica let out a loud moan of pure pleasure.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] – [ Status Bonus Acquired: +20 ]

[ Skill point: +10 ]

[ Status Bonus Acquired: +20 ]

[ Skill Acquired - Blade Mastery ]

[ Skill Acquired - Hell Kaios ]

####

We remained in the same position for a while.

After a few seconds, Jessica gave me one last kiss before my cock slipped out of her, and my cum started to leak from her pussy.

I released her, and she sensually opened her pussy and let my sperm fall to the floor.

She had a sensual smile on her face.

After looking at my cock one more time, she knelt and shoved my cock in her mouth again. She sucked the sperm into my urethra and swallowed it.

"It was amazing." She got up and then started putting on her pants.

I stood there still with my cock sticking out, stunned by what had just happened. I had just lost my virginity to a beautiful woman I didn't even know.

"Hey, are you okay? Was that too much for you?" Jessica placed her hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. I then finally "woke up."

"That was great."

"Come to the bar if you want to meet me again." She pushed me against the wall and walked away, waving her hand and wiggling her seductive ass.

'What was this?'

####

After recovering, I returned to the church as if nothing had happened a short time ago. When I entered, I found the light on, and no one was in the living room. Hestia and Bell were still sleeping.

Feeling a little tired, I lay down and slept for a little while.

"Hey, it's time to wake up. Let's go!" Then I felt someone pulling my arm. It felt like I hadn't slept long enough, my body was tired, and I couldn't open my eyes properly.

"Hmm? Hestia?" But even with my vision a little blurred, I could recognize those big tits bouncing in front of me and her voice.

"Goddess, let him sleep some more."

"No way, Bell! I don't want anyone lazy in my familia. Come on Luan, get up!"

I got up and sat on the couch, now somewhat recovered.

"Hmm? What is this strange smell?" That's what Hestia said as soon as I took the blanket off me. I then remembered what had happened the night before and got up quickly.

"It's nothing, I'll be right back soon."

"Oh, sure. But don't take too long, Bell is already heading for the tower."

"Right."

I ran towards the bathroom and then took off my pants. It had a strong smell of semen. Damn, this is bad. I didn't have another pair of pants to wear. I'll have to hide this smell somehow.

I took some water and passed it on to the dirty spot. Then I took some soap and put it in the same place. It would probably mask the smell for a while.

After putting in a little more water, I sniffed it. The smell wasn't good, but it was better than before. The only problem was that my pants were wet, and they might think I had pissed.

But it's better than reeking of sperm.

After I came out of the bathroom, I found Hestia and Bell talking.

Bell already had his gear and the knife Hestia had bought him. So she is also in debt in this world. Maybe I should help her with this debt? It might be an excellent way to get her interested in me.

"What is it? Did you pee your pants?" Hestia said as she gave a smug smile. Bell was scratching his head and acting like an idiot as usual.

"I spilled water on my pants. Shall we go, Bell?"

"It's true, you still don't have a knife or sword." Hestia said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'll get one on my own, all right?" I smiled at Hestia and then left the church with the two of them. After we said goodbye to Hestia, Bell and I walked together towards the portal.

I think it's time to get rid of him.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

160