Chapter 10 – Hostess of Fertility
7.9k 8 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the five War Shadows, I picked up all the crystals on the ground and walked towards Bell. His eyes were shining, utterly amazed at what I had just done.

I confess I was a little embarrassed.

"Here you go." I handed him the five crystals so he could place them inside the cloth bag.

"Oh, sure." He put the crystals away and then grabbed my hand. "How did you do that? What is this skill? You suddenly got faster!" Bell began to ask several questions.

But how will I explain?

"I was born with this ability. It is a skill that allows me to run a little faster."

"I see... But the goddess told me that you are still at Rank H, I don't understand how you have so much strength." Bell put his finger on his chin and began to think. "Maybe your skill also increases your strength."

"Yes, something like that..." I smiled bitterly and then slapped Bell on the back. "Let's go away. Let's get something to eat and celebrate our first exploration together."

Bell gave a big smile. "Sure!"

So I walked with him out of the dungeon.

When we reached the town, we headed towards the place where Bell usually had his meals and was quite familiar to me. [ Hostess of Fertility ] A pub run by a retired adventurer.

When we arrived at the door, I found a large wooden building with double doors with designs carved into the door frame. There were carved drawings in several places at the entrance of the building.

The Hostess of Fertility sign could be seen on the left side of the entrance and a hanging sign with the design of a fork and knife crossed.

There was one problem: they usually attended only to ordinary citizens during the day and to adventurers at night. But I guess it doesn't make that much difference, does it? I'm sure they won't complain since they like Bell so much.

"Shall we go in?"

"Sure," Bell answered, and we walked through the front door. I still wasn't prepared to meet Freya. I have to pretend I don't know about her little secret. Otherwise, I'll end up in trouble.

####

We entered the building and found several empty places, not many people were there at the moment. The movement will probably increase during the night since the adventurers will come here.

I walked along with Bell, and we sat down. And after waiting a few minutes, she appeared.

Syr Flova.

"Bell, you are early. It's not night yet, so..." She said with a smile.

"No problem, right?" I told her. Syr then looked at me and then looked at Bell. She seemed to be asking Bell who I was, so I decided to introduce myself. "My name is Luan, I am a new member of the Hestia Familia."

"Ohhh! So Bell finally found a partner."

"Yes, we just got back from the tower. Luan is very powerful, you should have seen him punching that War Shadows!"

Hey, stop, you're embarrassing me.

"I see..." Syr smiled awkwardly and then picked up a small piece of paper to write down the order. "So, what are you going to order today?" After listening to Syr's question, I remembered something important.

We haven't traded/sold the crystals yet.

I then hugged Bell's neck and pulled him away.

"Hey, we forgot to sell the crystals we took."

"Oh, that's right. I'll go over there and be back in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll wait for you here."

Bell then ran out of the pub. I went back to the table and then let Syr know what Bell had gone to do.

"So that's it... I thought he was in some kind of trouble. But what about you, do you want to order now?"

"Oh, sure. Could you bring me some soup and some roast meat? Also bring me some fruit liquor."

"Right." Syr was about to walk away, but I called out to her. "Bring the same for Bell, but remove the liquor, he's still too young to drink."

"Okay, hahaha", Syr laughed and then headed toward the pub kitchen. While waiting for Bell's return and the food, I could see some interesting people.

All the girls were there working hard to serve other customers.

Lunoire Faust, Chloe Rollo and Anya Fromel. But the girl who caught my attention the most was Ryuu, Ryuu Lion. Her appearance was beautiful. She was like a fairy with blue eyes, green hair, and snow-white skin.

I stared at her for a while. She seemed to have noticed but just ignored me without changing her expression.

And after waiting for almost 20 minutes, Bell had finally returned from the guild.

"Luan, here." He looked tired. He had probably run all the way. I took the bag of money and looked inside; It was a good amount. It was enough to eat and buy something for Hestia.

Bell sat down next to me, and we talked for a while. Mainly about Ais. I was honestly getting interested in her after everything Bell had told me.

Ais was never a character that I liked mainly because of her personality and small breasts. But I can't lie, she is wonderful. When I first saw her, I even forgot how to breathe.

Wouldn't it be fun to make a cold rider like her submit to me? It would be an exciting route.

"Luan, what's wrong? You're smiling."

"It's nothing, I was thinking about the future."

"The future?"

"Yes, I was thinking about evolving quickly to improve our familia's condition a little." I smiled at Bell, trying to hide my actual thoughts.

"..."

"Is that strange?"

"No, of course not."

And after we waited a little longer, our plates and my liquor were delivered by Syr and Ryuu. Each brought two trays.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

147