Chapter 11 – I can’t get that feeling out of my mind.
7.7k 4 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finished eating and were ready to leave when Syr approached Bell. She pulled him away from me and chatted with him for a while before handing him a familiar grimoire.

Isn't this the grimoire he learned the "Firebolt" ability from?

But I remember that this happened differently in the original work... Whatever, I think it's okay. After Bell took the grimoire, he left the pub with me quite cheerful.

"This is the first time I've eaten this much. I'm sure the goddess will like that." In addition to the grimoire, Bell was carrying a vessel with a portion of food for Hestia.

We arrive at the church in no time.

When we arrived, Hestia was lying on the couch relaxedly. However, when she noticed Bell's presence and smelled the food, she jumped up from the sofa and approached him, completely ignoring me.

"What's that?" She took the pot from Bell's hand and then opened it. An excellent vegetable soup with meat. A slight drool began to drip from the side of her mouth as she looked at the food.

Bell and I encouraged her to eat.

She devoured the soup in no time. After she finished, she sat down on the couch. She stroked her belly. "I am satisfied."

And after a while longer, she looked at the two of us and asked us how our first exploration together had been. Since it didn't make sense to hide from her what had happened, I didn't stop Bell from telling her everything.

He told her I used my ability and quickly killed the War Shadows. She was surprised and doubted since it was almost impossible for a novice like me to handle so many of them alone.

But she will see when she updates my falna. I am sure it will be a surprise.

But besides being quite excited about my strength, she was also a bit annoyed with us for overdoing it. We are just beginners; we shouldn't have risked so much.

It took some time before her "lecture" was over.

And after it was over, I left the church to look for some clothes. They allowed me to use some money to buy myself a new shirt and pants. We would use the rest later to buy a knife or sword for me.

It was disappointing to buy clothes since I had a closet full of them when I came into this world. I deeply regret that I did not bring them with me.

####

I found a random store that had not even appeared in the original work. It was a two-story building with rather extravagant decorations at the entrance. They had window displays that displayed beautiful women's and men's clothing.

As well as necklaces that looked expensive. It didn't have a tag that showed the value.

I went into the store and found a big store full of clothes hanging on the walls. They were on hangers. It had hunts, shirts, suits, dresses, skirts, etc. There was also a counter.

Behind the counter was an older woman with a serious expression. She didn't seem to be kind.

I ignored her momentarily and looked for some clothes that interested me. I then picked up a pair of black pants and a basic dark blue shirt with no print. I went to the fitting room and changed into my clothes.

I looked in the mirror, and the clothes matched me very well. The black pants matched my black hair, and the blue shirt matched the colour of my eyes. The colour of my eyes was a little lighter, but it fit perfectly.

The size was also perfect.

Satisfied with those clothes, I took them off and carried them to the counter. I thought about buying some new underwear, but the money Bell and Hestia had given me was only enough for the pants and shirt.

No problem, I can wash the underwear I am wearing now and go a day without one. No one will notice, right?

####

Arriving at the church, I took a shower and put on my new clothes. They always say it is good to wash new clothes, but I don't want to keep wearing those dirty clothes any longer.

And after I came out of the bathroom in my new clothes, now completely clean and presentable, Hestia and Bell made a sound of admiration. "Wow."

"You are very handsome now." Hestia began to walk around me as she analyzed me from top to bottom. "I never noticed it before, but your eyes have a very light color, they are very pretty." Is it serious that you hadn't noticed until now?

And Bell just complimented my appearance like a close friend.

After that, we had nothing to do. A few more hours passed, and night had come. Accustomed to bed early, the two of them went to their rooms, and I left the church to have some fun.

"That's enough for one drink." I took the money I had hidden in my pocket and then went to the bar where I had met Jessica last time. Unfortunately, she was not there.

I drank alone this time. I confess that I was excited to do something today. Should I masturbate a little as soon as I get back? But it would suck to dirty the couch, and the smell it would leave would be unpleasant.

I don't have the money to have fun in the neighbourhood where Ishtar's familia lives, so I'll have to settle for masturbation for now. Maybe I will try to come here tomorrow to meet Jessica again.

I can't get that feeling out of my head.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

138