Chapter 12 – 8th Floor.
7.4k 7 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I woke up and left before Bell and Hestia woke up. I wanted to venture alone into the dungeon today. I didn't wish Bell to be in my way. I would probably let him die at some point.

I washed my face and left the church.

I reached the portal in no time. The line was long, but it didn't take long for my turn to enter the dungeon. I teleported up and started to be pushed by other adventurers.

I felt like activating my ability and throwing them down the stairs, but I controlled myself.

Then I slowly descended the stairs and reached the first floor. Many adventurers were around, so I didn't have the opportunity to kill any enemies. But the further I went down, the fewer adventurers there were.

And when I reached the 5th floor, the nearby adventurers were gone. I still had some, but they disappeared down the corridors minutes later. So I started to get excited. I was going to do a massacre today.

I activated my skill to increase my strength and agility and opened my map. I discovered this during my exploration with Bell. My skill shows all the corridors of the dungeon perfectly.

It was something that any adventurer would pay a fortune to have. I could create maps and sell them to the guild, but that would be strange because no one could know the paths of the dungeon so perfectly.

And the first floors have already been explored. It's useless to think about it now.

About my skill, it just showed the paths; it didn't show the enemies.

When I turned into a corridor, I found one War Shadows. It didn't want to give me time to react. It ran toward me and tried to hit me with his claws. If I were an ordinary adventurer, I would be dead now.

But with my skill, I avoided its attack and then punched the side of its body, throwing it against the wall. The War Shadow turned into dark particles and dropped a crystal.

I had not forgotten to bring a cloth bag to guard the crystals this time.

Speaking of the War Shadows, Hestia updated our falna last night. Not only did she see everything that had happened, but she was also amazed at the evolution of my basic abilities.

"Her expression was funny. Oops!" Suddenly a giant ant appeared and jumped toward me. With a quick movement of my leg, I punched its head which flew out of its body.

An instant death.

This skill was undoubtedly something powerful. But my status didn't show the evolution (the numbers) that the skill gives, so I didn't know precisely the extent of my power. But I am sure that I am the strongest adventurer among the beginners.

"Maybe I'm exaggerating? Hahaha," I laughed and started running through the corridors, following the map. In less than an hour, I filled my bag with crystals and reached the end of the 6th floor.

####

I passed the 7th floor without many problems and was ready to enter the 8th floor. Just as I was getting ready to go down, however, three men appeared.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" One of the men asked. Like the others, he was muscular and had a scruffy beard. Their hair colors and heights were different, but that didn't matter.

"What is it?" I replied to the man. He then looked at me and stepped forward. He was much taller than me.

"Are you going to the 8th floor alone? I think you better go back, kid." The man sighed.

"Don't worry. I'm strong enough to explore the 8th floor by myself."

"Oh? You're brave, kid." The man smiled and then put his hand on my shoulder. He then bent down and put his face close to mine. "Trust me; you're doing something stupid."

His breath stank.

"Don't worry, old man. It's all right." I took his hand off my shoulder and turned to continue. The man stood still with his friends and watched me go to the 8th floor without doing anything.

I thought I heard some laughter, but it didn't matter.

After a few more steps, I finally reached the 8th floor. The first thing I noticed was the moss covering the brown walls and the carpet of grass on the floor. In addition, it had natural lighting similar to the sun.

I also noticed that the hallways were shorter. I needed to walk just a little to get to a room. And in the first room I entered, I encountered my first enemies—a group of four goblins.

The monsters on this floor would be the same as on the previous floors but even stronger.

The group screamed and ran towards me. I then used my ability [ Hell Kaios ] and hit the two goblins ahead. They died instantly and dropped two crystals to the ground.

The two remaining goblins seemed to realize it was dangerous but didn't try to run away. So with quick movements, I kicked the head of one of them and separated it from its body. The next goblin wanted to hit me, but its attack was slow.

I kicked it and threw it away.

I didn't need to know how to fight if I had all this strength and speed. I smiled, satisfied, and picked up the crystals.

Then I decided to continue my exploration to the 9th floor. After the 10th floor, things would get a little more complicated, and I would have to think a little more before being impulsive.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

146