Chapter 19 – Helping Bell.
6.6k 11 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you are bothered by the chapter, there is no need to criticize it. It will only happen this time ( Probably ). If you're the type that bothers with the protagonist having contact with Bell, sorry for that, I can't please everyone xD

 

 

The next day I woke up very excited. But when I went outside, I was called by Bell.

"Can I go with you to the dungeon today? It's been a while since we've done that together." With his request and with Hestia nearby, I couldn't deny him. We walked together towards the portal.

As we walked the street, I told Bell to stay out of my way. He just gave a smile.

"Don't worry. I promise I won't get in your way." I sighed, and we reached the portal next. We got in line and waited for our turn to come. And when it finally arrived, I removed my knife from my waistband and walked down the stairs.

"Do you have your bag of crystals?"

"Yes, here it is."

"Okay. We'll be going to the 10th floor, so be careful."

"The 10th floor?" Bell looked a little worried.

"I've been there a few times, don't worry. Just stay close so I don't lose you by accident. There's a lot of fog, you could get lost."

"Right."

We went through several floors under my leadership and reached the 9th floor. Bell looked amazed. "You haven't come to this floor yet?" I asked. Bell shook his head and denied it.

"Not yet."

"I see. Let's go."

"Right." Bell swallowed his saliva, and we went to the 10th floor together. We got there, and soon the fog appeared. Bell made a surprised sound and moved on, leaving me behind. I could let him move on and get lost, but I reached over and grabbed his shoulder.

"You idiot, don't go ahead."

"Oh, right." Bell nodded with a serious expression. He took his knife from his waistband and continued to walk beside me. I gave a smile as I watched the way he walked. He was being quite cautious.

We kept walking for a while and didn't encounter any enemies. However, we did meet a group of adventurers. There were four men and one woman. They passed us quickly and then disappeared into the mist.

Bell looked at them and then looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Those guys, didn't they look a little strange?"

"What do you mean?"

"They looked like they were scared or worried about something."

"I didn't noticed." I looked again at where the adventurers had gone. They had walked quickly past us, so I hadn't noticed anything. I sighed and shrugged. I kept walking, and Bell came up behind me.

"They're probably afraid of some Orc or maybe the Infant Dragon I encountered last time I was here. Don't worry, in case we find it we will run away."

"..."

Bell nodded, and we kept walking until we found an Orc in the distance. Bell ducked down and went behind a tree and watched the Orc. I continued to stand where I was as I giggled.

"No need to hide," I said to Bell. I activated my Magic Strengthening skill and used my Hell Kaios skill toward the Orc. My skill crashed into it and ripped off its right arm.

I activated my body strengthening skill and ran towards the Orc. With quick movements around it, I pierced and cut it in several parts of its body, killing it quickly.

The monster turned into particles, and a crystal fell to the ground.

"That was incredible." Bell said as he approached. I picked up the crystal and then handed it to him.

"Do you want to try to fight one of these guys?" I asked. Bell thought for a while and then answered.

"Right." He was with a serious expression. He must be confident.

####

We walked around the 10th floor for a while and found another Orc. It was distractedly walking among the dry trees. It was holding a wooden club and was as tall as the one I had killed.

Maybe three meters tall?

"Are you ready? In case something happens, I'll be here to help you."

Upon hearing this, Bell nodded and clenched the handle of his knife. He then got up from our "hiding place" and strolled towards the Orc. He was able to approach it efficiently.

I don't know if Orcs have lousy hearing or something.

Bell slowly approached the Orc and then shouted "Firebolt," throwing his magic towards the Orc's head. The power of his firebolt was pretty decent, so it caused damage.

The Orc noticed Bell and turned towards him. Bell took a step back, and the Orc roared, swinging his wooden club down, aiming to hit Bell. But with his above-average basic abilities, he dodged it with dexterity.

Bell recovered, approaching the Orc and making cuts on its legs and abdomen.

After Bell did the wounds, the Orc lost patience and began to attack Bell repeatedly. I was startled when one of the attacks almost hit Bell directly, but he managed to throw himself to the ground and avoid the attack.

Bell stood up and started to damage the Orc enough to make it fall. He had already used his Firebolt magic several times in this period. Some burns were all over the Orc's body.

And then, after the Orc lost its strength and fell to the ground, Bell finished it.

Throughout the battle, I kept paying attention to Bell's expression. It's like I remembered. A serious look during all the fighting; He's just amazing.

I stood up and then walked over to him. Bell had sat down on the ground and breathed hard because of fatigue and adrenaline.

I smiled and held out my hand to him.

"Good job." I said.

"Yeah, hahaha." Bell laughed and grabbed my hand.

I am becoming a character with an inconsistent personality.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters <3 :  patreon.com/parodygirl/author]

134