Chapter 20 – Beautiful woman with black hair [ 1 ] +18
8.6k 2 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Bell's battle, we walked around the 10th floor for a while and then decided to return. I had only killed two more Orcs. That was enough for today mainly because I must go to the Entertainment District and can't be too tired.

I left the dungeon with Bell, and we went to the guild with a smile to get our money. It was a very decent amount. Bell was pleased. Before returning, we stopped by the pub and ate a bite.

It was still afternoon, but they still served us.

Then we went back to the church to bring food for Hestia. As usual, she threw herself at Bell when we arrived. This is starting to annoy me a little. I have to find a way to get her for myself.

But it won't be that easy.

"I'm going to go to a clothing store again," I said. I then went to the same store as before. I bought some more clothes and underwear. I didn't have many, and that was a problem.

I was very unhygienic, and that isn't good.

Bell and Hestia were gone when I returned to the church. I didn't mind and took a shower to prepare for the Entertainment District. Speaking of hygiene, we need new soaps. These don't smell nice.

Also, I don't have any perfumes, so my smell must not be good.

I got out of the shower and lay on the sofa for a while, at least until nightfall. In the meantime, Hestia and Bell had returned. They seemed to have gone off to have some fun somewhere. I am jealous.

Then another hour passed, and it was finally time to visit the Entertainment district. I licked my lips and walked quickly there. On the way, I ran into Bete, but he ignored me.

He was acting as usual.

When I arrived at the entertainment district, I went to the same place where I had met that previous prostitute, but she was not outside. She was probably serving another customer.

I must remember to ask for the price and not put my mouth in these women's pussies. In doing so, I might accidentally drink another man's sperm. That would be the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me. I felt my body shaking just thinking about it.

I put it out of my mind and walked the street. I passed some beautiful women. Most of them were amazoness. I confess that women like them attract a lot of my attention.

For this reason, I went after Jessica in that bar every day, but I did not find her.

"Let's see, that place looks interesting." I found a three-story building. The first floor was quite noisy and brightly lit. It seemed to be a bar. I walked and went inside.

I found a bar with several tables. Some beautiful women were with men sitting there while they were drinking. I then sat down at one of the tables. As I sat down, one of the women approached me.

She was a tall woman with medium-sized breasts. She had white skin, and her hair was black and straight, going down to her waist. Her eyes had a beautiful reddish color, and she wore pink lipstick.

Her outfit was a long red dress with a long neckline and a slit at the side that showed her thigh. 'She wasn't wearing any panties.'

'Welcome. My name is Sonia." She gave a smile. Her voice was sensual.

"My name is Luan, it's a pleasure."

"Luan...that's a nice name." The woman sat down in the chair next to me. She pulled up her cleavage and showed her breast to me in a sensual way. I saw her pink nipples and immediately began to get aroused.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked.

"Sure. Could you pick out something good for me?"

"Hm... I have a good recommendation." The woman gave a provocative smile and then called another woman who worked as a waitress. Like her, the woman was wearing a sexy dress.

After a few minutes of conversation, our drink had arrived, along with some snacks. I started talking to the woman while we drank and ate together. It was a pleasant conversation.

But I was not here for that.

The atmosphere became hotter and hotter when the woman came closer to me, touching my abdomen and even my dick. I smiled at her and then nodded.

The woman smiled back and held my hand. We got up from the table and climbed the only staircase in the room.

#####

Then we arrived at the room upstairs. It was a room with a double bed and a desk, that was all. It also had a door that was probably the bathroom or maybe a closet.

The woman then closed the door and started to take off her dress.

"Could I know the price before we start?"

"20.000."

"All right, that's a fair price since you are so beautiful."

"Thanks for the compliment." The woman took off her dress and revealed her beautiful breasts with pink nipples.

My cock started to throb inside my pants, so I took off pants.

The woman looked at my cock and licked her lips again. "You have something interesting there." She walked towards me and brought her body closer to mine. She held my cock and began stroking it while looking into my eyes.

I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed.

"Ah~~" She looked surprised.

"Leave everything to me," I said. I threw myself on top of her and then kissed her neck. I kissed her shoulder and then swallowed her nipple. I went on kissing her whole body until I reached her pussy.

This time I didn't lick it. I used my fingers and slid them inside her. She was already wet. I started to move my fingers quickly and gave her pleasure. I looked at the woman's face, and she was smiling and enjoying the sensation.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters <3 :  patreon.com/parodygirl

144