Chapter 21 – I’m sure I can beat it easily [ 2 ] +18
8.1k 11 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued to move my fingers as she moaned sensually and began to tease me. Then I crawled on top of her again and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to put it in."

"..."

I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and then slowly inserted it. I felt her warmth engulf me. The first thing I thought was that the tightness of her pussy was much better than that of the other prostitute.

It was as if my dick was going to be crushed.

I stood still for a while and saw that Sonea was smiling. She brought her mouth close to my ear and said. "Start moving."

I felt the tightness of her pussy increase even more, and I began to move my hips.

I started with slow movements and then increased the speed. Sonea's pussy squeezed me as if she did not want me to withdraw my cock. The walls of her pussy contracted. It was an indescribable sensation.

Sonea moaned and looked into her eyes. It was something incredible.

"I'm going to cum." I told her. She then hugged my body.

"Come, I'm about to come too." She said softly. Then I increased the speed of my hips, and Soena's moans became even louder. I was very close to cumming.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and then jerked myself off, cumming on her belly.

[ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Skill points: + 10 ]

[ Acquired Skill: Persuasion ]

I received that warning; however, I had not received the notification that Sonea had cum. I looked at her for a while and said. "Do you want to continue?" Sonea gave a smile and then shook her head, agreeing.

She stood up and wiped the cum off her belly. Meanwhile, I continued to lie there waiting for her. Sonea returned to the bed and then swallowed my cock with her mouth to wipe it off.

"I will take over now." Sonea climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her hips, shoving my cock inside her. I lifted my body and hugged her, staying with her on my lap as my cock continued inside her.

We looked at each other very closely as Sonea entwined her arms behind my neck and then began to move her ass. Her harsh breathing was hitting my face as her expression was contorted with pleasure.

I caressed her back and then kissed her neck as she moved. Her pussy squeezed me harder when I did this, so I continued.

The bed began to creak as Sonea put more force into her movements.

I was reaching my limit, but she was also close to cumming.

After a few seconds, Sonea leaned her body backward while still entwining her arms behind my neck. Her breasts were in front of me now. So I started sucking on her nipples while she continued to move around.

And with one last loud and sensual moan, Soena hugged me tightly as her pussy squeezed me harder than ever. She entwined her legs behind my back as well.

I held her and let her enjoy the sensation of her orgasm.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

With the tightness of her pussy, I couldn't hold on. I let it all out inside her.

[ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Skill Points: +10 ]

After we both came, we stayed in the same position for a while before Sonea slowly stood up, withdrawing my cock from inside her. Then we both lay down on the bed.

"How was it?" she asked as she stroked my chest.

"It was great." I replied.

After that, we talked for a while, and I paid her before leaving the bedroom. I thought she would charge 40,000 since I had cum twice, but she charged only 20,000.

When we got downstairs, I sat with Sonea again and drank a little before returning to the church.

####

"Luan, it's time to wake up, come on! Bell has already gone to the dungeon." I woke up suddenly with Hestia calling me. Because of the fright, I fell off the couch straight to the floor. "You finally woke up." Hestia giggled.

"All right, today I want you to go  with me to buy some things to make lunch, okay? I asked Bell but he was excited to go to the dungeon." Hestia pouted.

"Sure, I'll go with you. But first let me wash my face and eat something, I'm really hungry."

"Sure! Here, there are some things on the table. There's not much left, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." I sighed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and then walked out with Hestia toward a store. It was a store that sold things like pans and kitchen utensils.

"What? Are you going to cook?"

"Of course not. You will cook!"

"What?"

"You worked in a restaurant, didn't you? It's costly to buy food in a restaurant every day, so I thought you should cook for us at home. Don't you want to?"

"You misunderstand me. I used to work in a restaurant, but only as a waiter."

"Oh, I understand now. That's a shame. Well, but since we're here, why don't we take a look at some things?"

"Sure..."

####

I arrived at the dungeon after saying goodbye to Hestia.

When I entered, I found some adventurers chatting on the stairs.

"I'm talking, I saw an Infant Dragon this morning when I entered the 10th floor."

"You must have been mistaken because of all the fog."

"No, I sawiy. I took off running and fled to the 9th floor before it saw me. If it had seen me, I was dead."

"Right, right... We just need to be careful if we go to the 10th floor."

I walked past the men as I smiled. It was probably the same Infant Dragon I had seen some time ago. I should face this guy now that my basic abilities have improved.

I went downstairs and ran towards the 10th floor. I got there quickly and started looking for the Infant Dragon. For some reason, I felt excited and confident that I could beat it now.

######################

[ Orgasms: 5 ] - [ +100 ]

[ Harem: 0 ]

[Goddesses: 0 ]

[ Skill Points: 50 ]

 

[ Skill Acquired: ||Mapa|| ||Body Strengthening|| ||Hell kaios||  ||Blade Mastery||

||Strength Increase|| ||Magic Strengthening||  ||Persuasion|| ]

[ Masturbations - 120 ] - [ Status Bonus: 120 ]

 

[ Strength - 294 (+284) ]

[ Agility - 294 (+284) ]

[ Dexterity - 294 (+284) ]

[ Magic - 294 (+304) ]

[ Endurance - 294 (+284) ]

####################

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters <3 :  patreon.com/parodygirl

 

 

126