Chapter 22 – Killing an Infant Dragon
6.7k 7 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reaching the 10th floor, I searched for any sign of the Infant Dragon. Of course, it wouldn't be that easy. I started walking with quick steps while making sounds to get its attention.

But the dragon did not appear even after half an hour of walking. In the meantime, I had already found some Orcs, Imps, Bad bats and other monsters. My crystal bag was already quite full.

I was doing everything too fast, and it was a surprise even to me. If I continued at this pace, I would probably become rich in no time and also raise my level.

My big question is whether I will gain skills when I level up. Since I am not part of that world, I wondered if this is possible. But since I have a falna, I will probably get something.

"Okay, where are you? Don't hide." I kept walking for another half hour. I met some adventurers on the way, but I didn't find Infant Dragon. As I was already tired and had picked up many crystals, I decided to return.

I arrived at the guild and sold my crystals before returning to the church. I spent the rest of the day with Bell and Hestia until the next day.

When I woke up, I washed my face and then opened my Status after a long time.

All my basic abilities were at rank G, except for my magic, which had already exceeded 300 and was now at rank F. It wouldn't take long for all my basic abilities to reach rank F.

And about my skills, I have a significant number of them now. I got it from fucking those prostitutes and masturbating.

But I want more. I want to fuck a lot more women and get even more skills. However, I also need to keep masturbating to gain some skills. I am sure I will gain excellent skills by doing this.

I gained my strongest skill by masturbating, so I am sure I will gain much stronger skills by doing that than fucking random prostitutes.

"But now I've started to imagine what I will gain when I have sex with a goddess." I said in a somewhat high tone. Hestia, who was approaching me, seemed to have heard this. She came to me and looked into my eyes.

"What?" she seemed to be curious, not angry.

"What?"

"I heard you saying something about goddesses, but what was it?"

"Oh, about that. It's that goddesses are all very beautiful, including you. That's what I was talking about."

"Hmm... I see." Hestia gave a teasing smile and then continued her way toward the bedroom where Bell was still sleeping. Hestia had also just gotten up.

And before Bell woke up, I got ready and headed towards the dungeon. As much as we had explored the dungeon together before, and I helped him, I still preferred to do it alone.

I am also after that Infant Dragon; it could be dangerous for Bell. But maybe he will awaken his ability... Fuck it; I don't care about that.

####

Reaching the 10th floor, I walked for a few minutes before finally finding it—the Infant Dragon. In the distance, almost hidden by fog, I could see it strolling as it looked around.

When I saw him, I felt my body tremble and grabbed my knife.

"Calm down. I'm sure it won't be difficult." I took a deep breath and began to take slow steps toward the Infant Dragon. I hid behind the trees trying to keep as quiet as possible. I didn't want to draw its attention before I got closer.

As I got closer, I could get a better look at its size—four meters tall, with a long body and orange skin. I couldn't quite tell the colour of its skin...It was an orange colour but also a bit brown.

But does it matter?

The dragon had a long neck, so I decided to focus my attacks on that place. I activated my ability to increase my strength and agility, and then I also activated the ability to increase my magic power.

"Hell Kaios." As soon as I spoke the name of the skill, the dragon turned to me. My magic was going to hit it directly in the head, but the dragon managed to avoid it. With my speed, I approached it.

With one swift movement, I pierced my knife through its neck. I did this three times.

The dragon shook its head and tried to bite me, so I backed away. The wounds on its neck were severe as it was bleeding heavily. "You are not as strong as I thought," I said to the dragon.

It roared and then ran towards me. With its heavy steps, I felt the ground shake. It was dangerous to continue standing still. Its eyes were shining; the dragon was pretty angry.

So, with my speed being much higher, I moved away and then threw my Hell Kaois skill at it again. This time my attack hit the dragon in the body, causing a large wound.

The dragon roared and then turned to me again.

I smiled and ran towards it. Unable to keep up with my speed with its eyes, the dragon was taken aback by my attack. My knife pierced into the side of its body, and then I moved my hand, causing a large wound.

"Die." I stuck my hand inside the wound and used the Hell Kaios skill again. With a bang, I destroyed its body from the inside out. The dragon exploded into dark particles and disappeared.

"Damn, that was fun. And it was easy too." My ability is certainly very overpowering, and I probably don't know the full extent of its power yet.

 

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters <3 :  patreon.com/parodygirl

 

 

129