Chapter 25 – First drop after so long!
6k 7 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two Orcs quickly approached me. I gripped the handle of my knife tightly and took a few steps away from them. The two Orcs looked pretty pissed off. I guess running away left them in that state.

"Whatever. Hell Kaios!"Using my magic, I ripped the head off one of them. Its body exploded into particles. The other Orc approached me and swung its wooden club, but I avoided its attack easily.

Then I threw magic at its back. My magic was stronger than before. The evolution was incredible.

Its body was almost cut in half, and it exploded into particles. I gave a satisfied smile afterward. I should rest a bit now since the monsters seem to have moved away from me.

Maybe they are smart enough to notice that I am strong enough to kill them? I don't think that is the case.

"Right, I think I'll go straight to the 13th floor now. I hope I don't have too much of a nuisance on the way." After resting for a few minutes, I walked through the fog.

I kept paying close attention to my surroundings because monsters could attack me anytime.

"Hopefully, in the future, I'll have a way to evolve this mapping ability enough that it will show enemies. That would be insanely convenient and a kind of 'cheat.'

Then another half-hour passed. I was very close to the 13th floor when I heard a strange sound coming from my right. Thinking it was just a Silverback again, I waited for its attack.

It was just a Hard Armored that I easily killed. I confess that I was relieved that it was not a Black wyvern or something like that. I was also worried that it was a more dangerous monster.

"But it would be impossible for a monster like Black wyvern to hide in the middle of this fog."

####

After another half hour of walking and killing some monsters, I finally reached the entrance to the 13th floor. I heaved a sigh of relief when I noticed that I would finally be rid of that fog.

"But it also makes me a little disheartened to think that I'll have to go through all these floors again to return." I then headed toward the 13th floor with a smile on my face.

Arriving on the 13th floor, I walked what they call the "First Line." The walls, floor, and ceiling were now all made of bedrock. The lighting was not very good, and the atmosphere was quite damp.

I did not know much about this floor, so exploring this place would not be easy. Fortunately, I have the map to help me.

On this floor, the monsters would change completely. I could find Crystal Mantis, Hellhounds, Almiraj, and Dungeon worms. Maybe I could find a Lamia Mormos, but it would not be easy.

Walking around the floor, I noticed that there were many tunnels everywhere. I could find holes that could lead me to the deeper floors anywhere. I wondered if the map would help me in this situation.

"Well, let's explore around here. Should I go into these tunnels? No, first, let's see what the map shows me." The floor layout was much more complex than the previous ones, but the map showed me the paths.

"Hm?" And fortunately, there it was, the passage to the 14th floor. Isn't this map a "cheat" skill? If I evolved this skill even further, it could become something legendary. And to think that I acquired it so easily.

I gave a smile and continued through the rooms on the floor. And after turning a corner, I met my first enemy.

It was a big disgusting worm with teeth. A dungeon worm. Just looking at those teeth made my body shiver. I confess that it was so awful that I felt like vomiting.

And unfortunately, it was coming right at me!

I activated my [ Magic Strengthening ] skill and threw my "Hell Kaios" skill toward Worm.

However, it went to the ground and disappeared, avoiding my magic. Then it came out of the ground very close to me. With my [ Body Strengthening ] skill activated, I moved and tried to hit it.

I stabbed my knife through its head... or what should be its head.

The worm struggled and tried to bite me with its teeth, but I held it back with the knife. But this worm was strong, much stronger than I imagined. Even with my blade stuck in its "head," it was not dying.

So I used my Hell Kaios ability and threw my magic into its mouth. My magic hit her mouth and cut its body in two.

"How disgusting!" I pulled my knife out of that thing and watched it explode into particles. It gave me the creeps!

####

After recovering from this rather unpleasant battle, I continued to walk around the floor. I followed the map and walked through some tunnels and more rooms. And after some more time, I found my next enemy.

They were Almirajs. Three of them. They were the weakest monsters on the middle floors but could still be dangerous.

They were like the rabbits I had encountered when I came to this world. They were rabbits with white fur and one horn. The three of them looked at me and then advanced towards me.

Come to think of it... When I killed them outside the tower, the rabbits did not come into particles. Was I really in the danmachi world at that time? Well, this is no time to think about it.

I need to deal with these monsters.

They were fast. They jumped at me and tried to pierce me with their horns. But with my [ Body Strengthening ] skill activated, I managed to avoid their attacks.

The next moment I used my knife and cut off the head of the first rabbit. As its body turned into particles, something fell to the ground. It was its horn.

"This is the first time a monster has dropped something!!!" I shouted without thinking, totally surprised. I should have realized this before; I wasn't getting any drop! Maybe it is rare?

I quickly killed the remaining rabbits, but they didn't drop anything.

I walked over and picked up the rabbit horn. It was my first item! I have no idea why it took so long to drop!

Now I can't remember what to do with these items. Should I sell them to the guild? I will ask Rose when I go to the guild.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

124