Chapter 26 – Minotaur.
5.9k 4 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked a little on the 13th floor and found a few more Almiraj before encountering a new enemy: A Hellhound, just one. I thought they would walk in groups, but that is not the case.

It was a dog that spat flames out of its mouth. As soon as it saw me, it started growling and ran towards me. Being close enough, it released many flames from its mouth and tried to hit me.

I managed to avoid the attack and then used my "Hell Kaios" magic to hit it directly. It was one of the weakest monsters on the intermediate floors, so it died instantly.

And just like Almiraj before, it dropped an item. Hellhound Fang. I took the item and continued walking as I followed the map. I went directly to where the map signaled that it was the entrance to the 14th floor.

As I got closer, I started to hear some strange sounds.

Then a group of four Hellhounds appeared. As I imagined, they can also come in groups.

"I think I'd better avoid that." The four monsters were around me and attacked at the same time.

With my body strengthening skill activated, I jumped up and out of there. I would not exaggerate if I said that I jumped almost 5 meters high without using all the strength in my legs.

Many flames flew to the place I was before. A hellish heat almost burned my skin even though I was far away from the fire.

I waited for the flames to die out before running towards the Hellhounds. I ran while zigzagging with all my speed, and it confused the eyes of the four Hellhounds. They couldn't react very well.

I approached the first Hellhound and stuck my knife in its neck. The next Hellhound spat fire in my direction, but I was already gone. I appeared at its back and stuck my knife in its head.

The two remaining Hellhounds spat fire in my direction, but again I sent up the flames before ripping the head off the first one and then kicking the second one. It crashed into the wall and exploded into particles.

"That wasn't so hard." With my way clear, I stepped into the hole that led to the next floor. It is much faster than I imagined. Maybe I don't have the actual extent of my strength.

"Since I'm a level 1 adventurer, I was supposed to be having trouble exploring this region and fighting these monsters, but here I am ,advancing with such ease."

####

The 14th floor was identical to the previous one.

"The map has updated." I gave a smile and started walking through the dungeon rooms. I encountered monsters like Almiraj and Hellhounds on the way until I finally found the enemy I wanted to see.

Crystal Mantis.

As the name suggested, it was a Mantis with its body made of crystal. The magic attacks would not be very effective, so I would have to fight this thing with my knife or hands. I don't think my blade is the best option...

Without the monster noticing me, I activated my body strengthening ability and appeared beside it. Spinning my body around, I kicked it with all my strength. I felt an intense pain in my foot, but I didn't care.

As soon as I hit it, the monster shattered and dropped "Crystal Mantis Wing" to the ground. Wait, wasn't that too easy? But my foot is hurting pretty badly.

"But it looks like I didn't hurt myself." I looked at my foot, and everything seemed fine. The pain was gradually diminishing. That shows that my "defense" has also increased quite a bit. "Okay, let's keep going."

I moved on and killed a few more monsters before reaching the entrance to the 15th floor. However, I was already starting to get tired. Even though it seemed like it had been a short time, it had been many hours.

I opened my bag and then drank water before eating some of the food I had brought.

I also sat down on the ground and stayed there. Even though I am a little tired, I will surely recover soon. And as I imagined, I recovered in just a few minutes.

My "stamina" is recovering fast even though I have my skills deactivated. I wonder what is going on with my body and why it is changing so much.

"Okay, I need to continue now. Once I get to the 18th floor I can rest." So I got up and walked toward the entrance to the 15th floor.

"Now minotaurs will start to appear," I said and sweated a little. But I was confident, so I went ahead. In case it gets dangerous, I need to run away. I have confidence in my current speed.

And I also have confidence in my strength. I'm sure I can kill a minotaur. So I started my exploration. Besides minotaurs, it also has Ligerfang on this floor. They are as powerful as minotaurs.

I would suffer a lot from now on; I felt the sweat pouring down my cheeks with each step I took.

After walking for a few minutes, I met my first enemies. Two Hellhounds. In addition to the other two monsters I had mentioned earlier, Hellhounds, Crystal Mantis, and Dungeon Worms continued to appear on this floor.

I killed both monsters quickly.

But after taking the items they dropped, I felt the ground shaking and heavy breathing coming from my back. I found a monster I would not have expected to see so soon. A minotaur.

It was empty-handed. It was so tall that I had to look up to see its face. And after looking at me, it howls. Upon hearing its howl, my eyes watered, and I felt my feathers quiver.

"Damn, so this is affecting me?!" I clenched the handle of my knife as I sweated and tried to control the fear I was feeling at that moment.

 

 

 

The +18 chapters with the characters of the story are coming ^^

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

112