Chapter 28 – Leaving the dungeon. I ended up exaggerating too much.
6.1k 4 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued to exchange attacks with Ligerfang, and unfortunately, I was hit by it. Thankfully it was only once, and the attack didn't hit me directly. Its claws had cut through my shirt, making a superficial cut on my chest.

If its attack had hit me directly, I was dead.

"Hell kaios!" I played my magic again and advanced toward it at the same time. I avoided its claws and then drove my knife into its neck. Only half of my knife pierced it.

Its fur and flesh were very tough.

I moved away. The ligerfang roared and ran towards me. It tried to bite me and tried to hit me with its two front paws at the same time.

I managed to avoid its attacks, and then with one swift movement, I drove my knife into its neck again. At the same time, I used my only magic/skill, Hell kaios, to wound its even more.

We exchanged attacks for longer; I started to get a little tired. However, the ligerfang was bleeding a lot. It was getting weaker and weaker. It wouldn't be long before it died.

So I continued to attack it. However, it took me by surprise when I went to make one of the attacks. Its paw hit the side of my body. I lost my air and flew a few meters away.

I felt an intense pain in my waist and the ligerfang ran towards me. I got up as fast as possible, but it was a little late. The ligerfang managed to hit my leg with its claw.

Fortunately, only its claws hit me. If it had bitten me, I was dead.

It roared, and I walked away while holding my waist. I looked down and noticed that my waist was bleeding quite badly.

"Damn, I thought you were getting tired, you bastard monster." I had the impression that the ligerfang was smiling. So I took a deep breath and moved toward it. I used all my strength.

I disappeared from its vision and then appeared at its side.

"!" The ligerfang, who could not follow my movements, widened its eyes. So I kicked it with all my strength just like I did Crystal Mantis. I could feel its bones breaking. The ligerfang flew up and crashed into the wall.

The injuries I had caused to the ligerfang started to bleed even more. But I was pushing my body to its limits now; my wound was also bleeding heavily. I might die if I continued like this.

"Die!" The ligerfang started to get up, but I moved closer and kicked it again against the wall. My kick was more brutal than the previous one, so hard that I felt the tip of my foot going into its body.

I had pierced its body with my foot. The monster groaned in pain, and I threw my ability [ Hell Kaios ] at its head.

Since the ligerfang hadn't died yet, I pierced its neck with my knife and made a deep cut, nearly tearing its head off. After this, its body exploded into dark particles. It had not dropped any items.

"Finally," I said. But then my vision blurred a little. I leaned against the wall and then sat down on the floor. I looked at my waist, and I was bleeding quite badly.

I decided to leave my ability activated, as this might be helping me.

I removed my shirt and tied my waist, pressing on the wound so the bleeding would stop.

"I wish I had a regeneration ability or a healing magic, but that will take a while, probably. Maybe have sex with Ryuu will give me that ability?" Damn, what am I thinking in this situation?

After that, I closed my eyes and passed out.  I hoped any monsters wouldn't find me until I woke up.

####

"Hmm..." I woke up still feeling quite a bit of pain in my waist. But fortunately, I was still alive. Still groggy, I looked around, and there were no monsters or adventurers.

How long had I been here? I don't know, but I need to go back home now. I need to heal before I continue. If I continue this exploration with this injury, I will surely die.

"Damn it." I stood up with difficulty and activated my body strengthening ability again. With it activated, I started to feel a little better even though I was in pain.

"I will avoid a battle as much as possible from now on. I will evolve a little more before I try to reach the 18th floor. I relied too much on my [ Body Strengthening ] and my skill [ Blade Mastery ]."

So looking at the map, I looked for the exit. There it was, clearly marked that this was the way. How convenient. So I started to walk the rooms and tunnels while being very careful with the monsters.

Of course, I couldn't avoid them all; I had to fight a few. Luckily they were weaker monsters. I didn't encounter minotaurs or a ligerfang until I returned to the 14th floor. I could be calmer on this floor because these dangerous monsters would no longer appear.

So I continued my journey to the dungeon exit. My biggest problem was going through the floors with that annoying fog. I faced many unwanted monsters, but fortunately, I managed to get through all the floors.

From then on, everything was easier. I quickly went back to the portal. On the way, I met many adventurers worried because of the amount of blood on the shirt tied around my waist.

But I calmed them down by telling them that I was okay. However, I was feeling tired and also a little dizzy.

When I arrived in town, I sighed with relief.

"I overdid it..." I said to myself before heading towards the church. I hope Hestia won't be annoyed since she always tells us not to push ourselves too hard.

 

 

The +18 chapters with the characters of the story are coming ^^

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

116