Chapter 30 – Tiona [ 1 ] +16
8.6k 32 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The "mind control" skill has limitations, it is not an OP skill or it will leave the story without any tension.

 

 

"I asked if you don't want to visit a place with me. It will be interesting." I looked into her eyes. Damn, maybe the ability isn't working?

But it was an unfounded concern. Tiona's eyes have lost their  sparkle, and soon after, she dropped her fork, "Sure, I don't have anything to do right now." After saying that, the sparkle in her eyes returned.

I gave a satisfied smile and extended my hand to her. Even without saying anything, Tiona took my hand, smiling, and we left the restaurant together. The "bartender" had arrived with Tiona's food, but I didn't mind.

"Tiona, do you know if there is an inn around here?"

"An inn? Why?"

"We need a room."

"A room?" I could see that Tiona had a look of confusion on her face, so I decided to say something.

"You wanted to have sex with me, didn't you?" I looked into her eyes as I said this. Tiona's eyes lost their sparkle.

"Have sex with you? Oh yes, of course." Tiona's face was red, and she gave a shy smile. Damn, she's so cute when she's acting like that! In such a cute and obedient way!

"Do you know where we can find an inn?"

"Yes, of course, come with me." Holding my hand, Tiona cheerfully guided me through a few streets until I reached an inn. All along the way, I paid attention to my surroundings to see if there wasn't anyone who knew us watching us.

But Tiona was someone "famous." The people seemed quite surprised to see her walking hand in hand with me, but I didn't mind them.

I won't have much trouble convincing Tiona to be my girl now. I hope it will be as easy as it looks.

"Here it is."

"It looks like a nice inn."

"I've never stayed here before, but it's an inn highly recommended by other adventurers."

"I see. Shall we go in?"

"Sure." With a cheerful smile, Tiona opened the door. We found a simple reception desk, and next to the reception desk had a door that led to the inn's dining room, or was it something more like a restaurant.

To the left was a staircase leading to the second floor where the rooms were.

"Excuse me, can I have a room? It can be with just one bed."

"Hm?" The older woman behind the counter looked at me and then at Tiona, who smiled.

"I know you..." The older woman said while looking at Tiona. I was then afraid that the woman would somehow make "Tiona" wake up. I also used my ability on her. Fortunately, I was able to use it on more than one person.

But I need to find out the limit of this ability so that I don't do something stupid in the future.

After persuading the woman and getting her to give us a room, I walked upstairs while holding Tiona's warm hand. I was starting to get excited. My cock was already hard.

Her breasts were "small," but her revealing outfit that showed off her toned belly made me very horny. Her short black hair and green eyes gave her an angelic appearance.

'She is like all the amazoness. They are all beautiful and make men horny easily.' I laughed in my mind, and we reached the bedroom.

"You can come in. When you come in, we'll take a shower together before we start our fun."

"Oh, sure. I'm a little sweaty, so we better take a shower before we have sex." She said it so naturally. What a scary and also incredible skill!

####

When we entered the bedroom, it had a large bed, a desk, and a closet. It had only one window and a single door leading to the bathroom. Tiona had entered the bathroom and had started to take off her clothes.

I went over and began to admire her beautiful body. She had a small and somewhat muscular body. Her ass was big. As soon as she took off her clothes, I could not stop and look at her ass and breasts.

They were small breasts, but they were beautiful. Her nipple was pink. Her breasts would fit perfectly in my hand because of their size.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off too?" Tiona said with a smile as she looked at me. She was acting cheerful like she always did... It seemed like she was the same person as always and wasn't being "controlled" by me.

This ability was something extraordinary.

"Sure, I'll do that." Saying that, I pulled down my pants and underwear, revealing my cock, which was already rock hard. When she saw my cock, Tiona brought her hands to her mouth, looking slightly surprised.

Her face was red, and she was trying to look away.

"You've never seen one before?"

"..." Tiona was silent for a while before answering. "I've never seen one before."

'Wait for a second, is she a virgin?!!!! That couldn't be better! I'm about to have sex with one of the main characters in the anime, and she's a virgin! I need to control myself, or I'll end up cumming quickly.'

"Okay, let's go wash up our bodies?" I walked into the bathroom with Tiona, and she sat on a small stool in the bathroom. I took the sponge and scrubbed her body gently while feeling every curve of her body.

After rubbing her back and ass, I moved my body closer to hers, bringing my cock closer to her ass while using the sponge to rub the front of her body. I rubbed her breasts gently, focusing on her nipples.

Tiona let out a low moan as I did this.

I rubbed her belly and breasts with my right hand and brought my left hand up to the middle of her legs. Tiona tried to restrain me by

 

keeping her legs closed, but after I said a few things in her ear, her legs gently opened.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

 

118