Chapter 32 – Tiona [ 3 ] +18
7.4k 13 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I climbed on top of Tiona again and looked at her face. She was practically drooling from her orgasm. "What was that? I've never felt anything like that before." She said with watery eyes at me.

I gave a smile and then stole her lips.

"That's an orgasm. Isn't that nice?"

"It's wonderful. I've never felt anything like this before. Do it again." Tiona looked at me as if I were the person she loved most. I felt my heart soar. I then got off of her and then spread her legs.

I put my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Are we going to have sex now?" She lifted her hips and looked at where my cock was. I slowly shoved it in, and Tiona's body began to tremble.

"That's right. It might hurt a little, but you'll get used to it soon." I put more force on my hips and began to thrust inside her. It was tight, very tight.

I could feel her hymen being torn as I entered her pussy.

Tiona then embraced me. I took her in my arms, and she was trembling. Her pussy was twitching. It was hot and sticky, probably the best pussy I have stuck my cock in since I came into this world.

I would probably cum in a few seconds if I didn't control it.

"Does it hurt?" I said as I hugged her. Our bodies were glued together, and she had slipped her arms behind my neck. She slowly raised her hips after that, without answering my question.

Then she lowered her hips. She began to move without my asking.

"I have to move, don't I?" She moved her body away from mine and held my shoulders as she moved her hips up and down. Her green eyes were filled with tears.

She was in pain.

"Do it slowly so that it won't hurt too much."

"And you, are you feeling well?"

"I've never felt this good way before." I hugged and kissed her as she moved her little body. We continued in the same position for a few minutes. Tiona then stopped moving and pulled my cock out of her.

The blood from her hymen was all over the bed, but we didn't care.

She then lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

"You are in a great mood to move, aren't you?" She used her two hands and opened her pussy for me.

Uncontrollably, I threw myself on her again and shoved my cock inside her in the missionary position. I moved my hips gently to avoid hurting her, but I could see she was still in pain.

I wish she would enjoy this situation more, but the pain seems to keep her from enjoying it.

So I brought my face closer to hers as I continued to move.

"Is it still hurting?"

"It's hurting a little, but I'm starting to feel fine. You can keep going." Tiona entwined her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, kissing me.

We continued in that same position for a few minutes before I came inside her. It was as if we were a couple in love.

[Orgasm: +1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Story character bonus: +10 ]

[ Character added to harem: Tiona Hiryute ]

[ Tiona Hiryute is in love with you ]

[ Skill 'Persuasion' deactivated because it is no longer needed ]

####

After listening to those messages, I threw myself aside and lay down next to Tiona. I was silent after that as I stared at the ceiling. I looked to the side and saw Tiona with her eyes closed as if asleep.

"So she's part of my harem now? Is she really in love with me?" The system couldn't possibly be lying to me, right? It's probably true. But what to do from now on?

She will probably want to stay by my side, but will the Loki family accept that? I am sure they won't.

We will have to keep a secret relationship from now on. It's funny that I got a bonus for her being a character in the story. But it was to be expected that something like this would happen.

"But it's good to know that I need to only once have sex with a character in the story for her to join my harem. And once she joins my harem, she will never leave. She'll be in love with me."

That's amazing.

"Luan?"

"What?" I approached Tiona and hugged her, stroking her hair. She laid her head on my chest and, with a gentle smile, closed her eyes without saying anything else, sleeping on me.

Her hair and skin were soft, and her body was warm. I think I'll enjoy this feeling a little longer.

####

When I woke up, I noticed that I was alone in the room. Tiona had disappeared. However, right next to me was a piece of paper with a few things written. Fortunately, I could read things in this world since I arrived here.

[ I have to leave because I have to meet my familia now. If you want to talk to me, come to the guild in the afternoon, so I can give you a way to contact me. ]

This was Tiona's message.

I smiled and showered before leaving the inn. I had gotten my first harem member, and she was such a cute and beautiful girl. I am fortunate to have a skill like that.

And I am even luckier that this ability works on Tiona, who is such a powerful amazoness. Will this ability work on anyone other than the gods? Even if that person is much stronger than me?

If it worked on Tiona, I believe that is the case.

I'm going to "play" on the easy difficulty now.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

127