Chapter 33 – Liliruca [1]
6.4k 14 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I arrived at the church, I found Bell and Hestia.

"Welcome back, Luan. Where did you sleep tonight?" Hestia looked suspicious and had a sarcastic smile on her face. Wait, she suspects that I slept with a woman? That's probably the case.

I smiled and answered, "I slept in a inn. I had gone to a bar and got too tired to come home." And I just realized that I slept the whole day after having sex with Tiona.

Maybe that's why I feel so good now. It was like I was the healthiest person in the world ( just kidding )

"In an inn, I understand..." Hestia put her hand over her mouth and gave a smile. I just sighed and went to the bathroom. I took a piss before returning to the living room and sitting down with the two of them.

They had bought something to eat. It was fried chicken.

"How are you feeling now?" Bell asked.

"I'm feeling much better. After sleeping for so long, there was no way I couldn't be fine, hahaha."

"That's right, hahaha."

"What about you, Bell? Did you go in the dungeon yesterday?"

"Yes, I met an interesting girl yesterday, she's a supporter. She was a Pallum." Bell said thoughtfully. "Her name is Liliruca, she offered to support me inside the dungeon today, she is quite kind."

"I see..." What an idiot. Is he going to fall for that? I don't remember what happens in the original story very well because it's been a long time since I watched the first season, but I think it's quite similar to the original work.

So I chatted a little more with them in the church before the two of them left and left me alone. I decided to wait until the afternoon to meet Tiona at the guild.

"No, wait, I can take this opportunity to get another story character for my harem." With a smile, I got up from the couch and ran towards the dungeon as I would like to do something interesting.

If I am lucky, I will get there before Bell and Liliruca enter the dungeon.

####

Running quickly through the streets, I made it to the line at the portal. I hadn't forgotten to get my equipment. I got there and looked around for Bell and Lili. They should be around here somewhere.

"Where are you guys?" I walked the line looking for them. Some adventurers seemed a little annoyed, but I didn't mind. After a few more minutes, I found them.

They were very close to entering the dungeon.

"Bell!" I shouted to him. Lili, surprised, shook her small body and took a step back.

"Luan? What are you doing here?"

"I would like you two to come with me." With my persuasion skill activated, I said this to both of them. Bell's eyes became like Tiona's, and he walked out of line. Lili did the same thing.

With a smile, I walked away.

After we walked away, Bell and Lili looked at me. The sparkles in their eyes had returned.

"Bell, I think I'd better go to the dungeon with you, I don't trust this girl very much. Hey, girl, your name is Lili, isn't it?" She nodded at me, "Stay here until we get back, understand?"

With my ability activated, there was no way she could go against my order. Lili nodded silently and went to a small square near the portal line. She sat there.

"You shouldn't trust too much and everyone you meet, Bell."

"Oh, right. But why were you so suspicious of her?"

"She's very mysterious and was also leaking a rather suspicious aura." I made up a completely absurd lie, but Bell no questioned me and thanked me for "saving him"

It's probably because of my ability.

"Okay, shall we get back in line?"

"Yes, but now we will have to wait a little longer." Bell said.

"No problem." I gave a smile and got in line along with Bell. I then looked at Lili. She had lifted her head and looked at me, a little annoyed with me.

'Wait for me.' I "said" to her. Lili nodded and lowered her head again.

####

After a few minutes in line, we quickly went down the dungeon floors. As always, Bell was amazed at my strength and how I walked through the dungeon without getting lost.

"We are coming to the 10th floor, be careful. That's the floor where I found the Infant Dragon, so we might run into one again."

"Don't say scary things." Bell gave a wry smile but soon after put a serious look on his face to continue our exploration. We continued there for almost an hour, killing some monsters.

Bell had evolved quite a bit, too. He had managed to kill some Orcs more easily than last time. It won't take long for him to level up. And when he levels up, he will unleash his new skill [ Argonaut ].

This is something interesting that I intend to follow with my own eyes.

Speaking of the story, isn't it about time Welf showed up? Is Bell already talking with him? I haven't heard about that. But I don't care about the male characters so I won't worry about that.

And with my help, Bell explored the 10th and 11th floors, respectively. When we returned, he seemed very grateful for my help. I said goodbye to him and then went to the square where Lili was supposed to be.

When I got there, I found her sitting in the same place. As I approached her, I bent down and looked into her eyes. She raised her head, surprised at my approach but did not look away.

"Now that we're alone, I'd like you to come with me, all right?" With my skill activated, Lili could not go against my request. We then walked toward a nearby bar.

I would not take her to an inn to do what I did with Tiona now. I wanted to give her some orders before that. I will have her join the Hestia Familia and stay by my side from today on.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

103