Chapter 34 – Liliruca [2]
5.7k 7 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we sat at the bar, we were surprised by a waitress. I ordered a glass of juice for myself, and Liliruca ordered a glass of juice and some stuffed bread rolls. I told her that I would pay.

And after the waitress walked away, I looked into Lili's eyes. Being a little nervous, she looked away.

"So, you were planning to rob Bell, am I right?" I asked her without using my skill. Lili shivered her body and then got up from her chair to leave. "Keep sitting." But with my skill activated, I gave her that order.

"You were planning to steal it, weren't you? Answer honestly."

"..." Since I was not using my ability to force her to talk, Lili was a little reluctant. However, after I asked her again, she finally gave up and started to tell me everything.

"That's right. I was going to rob him and then leave the dungeon."

"I see. You're having a hard time, aren't you?" After my question, Lili lowered her head even more, sad. She didn't answer, but since I knew her circumstances, I didn't ask any more questions.

I sighed, and then the waitress approached, bringing our orders. After the waitress left, Lili took a sip of her juice and quickly began to eat the bread. She was very hungry.

I sipped my juice while watching her. She ate it all quickly and then sighed, looking satisfied.

"Thanks for the food." She said to me.

"No problem. Lili, do you already have a familia?" I already knew how Soma Familia treated her, yet I asked her. And after my question, Lili clenched her fists, and her little body began to shake.

'Ah, the hatred for Soma...' I gave a small smile.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said.

"I understand. I won't force you to talk about it." Since I already know everything. But now, I need to bring her to the Hestia family. First, I will try to talk to her, but if that doesn't work, I will use my ability.

And that's what I did.

I talked to her for several minutes about her circumstances and the Hestia Familia. Little by little, she began to trust me even though I didn't use my ability.

And after almost an hour inside the bar, I had convinced her without needing my ability.

After talking about things that had happened with her, I also told her how Hestia was an incredible goddess and Bell, and I would support her and were good people. She didn't hold back and accepted my invitation.

It was not difficult, which made me quite happy. And from her smile directed at me, I could tell that even without using my ability, she would fall in love with me quickly. Anime characters are strange.

'But she's probably like that because of everything...'

####

After we left the bar, I went straight to the adventurers' guild to see if I would find Tiona. And yes, I did find her. As I approached, I could see her waving to me happily.

But when she saw Lili standing next to me, she looked a little annoyed. Is that what they call jealousy?

"Luan, who is her?" She asked as I approached. Lili hid behind me and held my shirt, looking for help.

"She is a supporter I met in the dungeon. I invited her to become part of my familia because of her circumstances."

"So you felt sorry for her."

"Don't say that."

"I'm kidding." Tiona looked at Lili menacingly. I walked over to her and said something in her ear, "Don't act jealous like that. We'll get in trouble if you do that in public."

"..." Tiona turned her face away. "Right." She said with her face a little red. She then passed me a piece of paper with a location on it.

"What's that?" I asked.

Tiona approached me and spoke low so Lili wouldn't hear, "It's a location I found for us to meet daily, preferably at night. It's a secluded spot with not much traffic."

She smiled in a sexy way and then walked away.

"See you around." She said in a friendly manner, trying to make it apparent that she was just a friend.

"Luan, who is her? You guys seem close... And that thing she said." Tiona is an idiot for thinking Lili wouldn't listen to what she said.

"She's just a friend." I smiled at Lili and looked into her eyes. "Now forget everything she said, understand?" I said as I activated my ability. And after the sparkle in Lili's eyes returned, we continued walking to the church.

Hestia will probably not be against Lili entering her Familia. But we will have a big problem because we will need Soma to transfer her into the Hestia Familia.

'That will be tricky, but I'm sure I'll be able to do something.' I won't have anyone's help ( maybe Bell? ), so it will be a little more difficult.

####

Arriving at the church, Bell was sitting on the couch, but Hestia was nowhere to be seen. When Bell saw Lili, he was quite surprised. Lili then hid behind me, a little nervous.

Well, she wanted to rob him.

"What is she doing here? Didn't you say she's someone dangerous?"

"Don't worry about her, I talked to her a bit and invited her into our Familia. We need to talk about this with Hestia."

"Wait, you invited her without asking permission?" Bell looked a little annoyed.

"I invited her to come here to talk to Hestia, that's all. She's already part of another Familia, so we need to see what we will do. You can trust her." I told Bell, but still, he was suspicious.

In this story version, he didn't have much contact with her. He met her a while ago, and I told him she was a "dangerous" girl.

It was to be expected that he was so suspicious of her.

"Lili, how would you like to talk to Bell for a while and tell him your story? I am sure he will understand why you do what you do with the adventurers. Tell him everything."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to wash my clothes, don't worry, I'll be back soon."

"But..." Lili was nervous, but I encouraged her and then left the room. I hope the two of them will get along in this period.

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

108