Chapter 35 – Liliruca [3]
5.6k 2 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After washing my clothes, I put them on a makeshift clothesline and returned to the living room. When I got there, Bell and Lili were chatting happily.

They're getting along fine. I approached them with a smile and sat down with them.

"So you told him everything?" I asked Lili, but Bell answered.

"Yes, she told me about how she was treated in the Soma Familia..." Bell clenched his fists. His hero instinct must be screaming in his heart right now. It's good that he is committed to helping Lili. Having his help will be a good thing.

"So, how would you feel about helping me visit Soma and have him transfer her to the Hestia Familia? Of course, we'll need to talk to Hestia about that too."

"The goddess will want to help." Bell gave a smile.

"Right. You hear that, Lili? It's going to be okay." I put my hand on her head and stroked her. After that, we stayed in the living room and waited for Hestia to arrive. It was almost two hours before this happened.

And as soon as she entered the room, she looked at Lili, suspicious. But before she could say anything, I explained the situation to her. But I omitted the fact that Lili had wanted to rob Bell.

The way Hestia likes Bell, she would surely be annoyed.

"I see, so that's what's going on." Hestia put her hand on her chin and thought for a moment. "I can accept you into my Familia, but we will have some problems convincing Soma to let you go to my Familia. He has a bit of a bad personality."

"Yes, I was worried about what we should do," I said to Hestia.

"We can try to visit him and talk to him civilly. But he probably won't want to listen, especially because of that captain Zanis."

"Yes, he is someone quite despicable. But I'm sure we'll be able to do something." Will Soma make Lili drink his wine? That would be a surprise.

"Yes..." Hestia nodded and became thoughtful again.

At that moment, I am entering something completely new. Lili was not supposed to enter the Hestia Familia so soon. I indeed broke the timeline with this ( not that the timeline was not already being changed before )

First, Welf and Mikoto should have joined Bell. Then Apollo would start the "War Game"; right after that, Lili would be kidnapped by Zanis and rescued.

After they rescued Lili, Mikoto and Welf would join the Hestia Family to participate in the War Game. Ryu would also be among the people who would join in the whole thing.

Hermes would invite her, but even he hasn't appeared in front of me yet.

But I am just here to change the whole story, so I don't mind and am very excited.

####

Then a day passed. Lili slept with Hestia in the bedroom, and Bell slept on the living room floor. I refused to sleep with him and asked him to sleep on the floor so I could use the couch.

With my ability activated, he could not refuse.

And after everyone woke up, someone appeared in the church.

"Hey, Bell. The armours are ready." It was Welf. I had mentioned that I hadn't found him, but now he was at the church door. I had left together with Bell because I wanted to see Welf.

He was a nice guy who would also be helpful.

"Thanks for letting me know, Welf. Ah, this is Luan, the other member of the Hestia Familia I mentioned."

"So he is Luan... He doesn't look as strong as you had said." Welf said with a sarcastic smile.

"I may not be as strong, but I'm sure I can take your head off at any moment." I held out my hand to him, and Welf held it.

"That was scary, man." He was sweating. Maybe I said it too "honestly", and he took it seriously. Well, I don't feel the slightest desire to kill him. Welf is likeable, although I don't care much for him.

I just wanted to meet him to see how he would act in this route of the story... And being honest, he was acting as he did in the original story; the only difference is that he was still not that close to Bell.

They just seemed like friends, not great friends. Welf is still not Bell's blacksmith, so it would be great to bring him over to my side.

"Hey, Welf, can I visit where you work tomorrow?" I said before he left.

"Sure, feel free. I don't make magic swords."

"I just need some armour."

"Then visit me whenever you want. See you." He nodded and walked away.

"You intend to buy some armour?"

"Yes, I hurt myself quite because I wasn't using one. Welf is good at that, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is an excellent blacksmith."

"..."

After we went inside, we ate something along with Lili. After, Bell left the church, leaving just the two of us inside. Hestia had also left in the morning. She said she was going to talk to Hephaestus. It probably involves her debt.

Hestia was still working with her on this "story route" I am on.

"Hey, Lili, you know who Hermes is, correct?"

"Hermes? Of course, I know!" Lili said.

"I see. Do you know if he's around here?"

"No..."

"I see." Hermes is crafty. He will probably show up when I start "acting" within some other familias.

"..."

"Lili, how would you like to get out for a while and visit some places? It's been a while since you've had any fun, hasn't it?"

"I'd love to!"

"Okay. Let's go then." With a smile, we left the church.

Hestia will start her "plan" to go to the Soma Familia in only two days. She is being very cautious about this. Zanis might encourage Soma to start a war against Hestia Familia in the worst case.

I don't doubt it.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

97