Chapter 36 – Liliruca [4] +18
7.4k 9 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked together with Lili through the town before we reached the pub. There I found Ryuu and Syr serving the customers. As soon as I sat down, Syr appeared to take our order. She recognized me and looked at me suspiciously.

Well, maybe she is suspicious about something because of Bell. Not that I have done anything strange against him.

So after taking our order, I was alone at the table with Lili. She was looking around, seeming a little bothered by the stares of some people. "Don't worry about them," I said.

I tried to talk a little with Ryuu, but she was busy. I would use my ability on Ryuu now, but I don't think it's a good idea to do this with Freya around. I'll leave it for later.

After that, we talked until the food arrived. And after we finished eating, I bought some food to take home, and we left the pub.

So we walked down the street together. Lili looked quite happy now that she had a full belly.

'But it's surprising that she eats so much. We had also eaten something before leaving the church. Maybe it wasn't enough.'

"Hm?"

"What is it?"

"It's just that I saw an interesting person." In the distance, I could see Mikoto, but she was not alone. Instead, she was together with Takemikazuchi. He is a friendly guy and a friend of Hestia, but I decided not to approach him.

I will approach Mikoto when she is alone.

"Shall we go?" I held out my hand to Lili, and she held it.

"Shall we go back to the church now?"

"No, let's do something interesting. I'm going to look for an inn."

"Inn?" Lili looked confused, so I put my hand on her head.

"You'll know when you get there. Just come with me, okay?" With my ability activated, Lili just smiled gently and held my hand. I felt pretty guilty that I was doing this to her.

But it will take a long time to make her fall in love with me. I need more members in my Harem.

####

I went to the same inn where I stayed with Tiona. The same older woman behind the counter looked at me suspiciously, and I made her give me a room to use with Liliruca.

As soon as we got to the room, Lili was quite apprehensive.

"Lili, do you know what sex is?"

"Sex?!" Lili's face turned red at my question, and her ears twitched. She was cute. "Sex?! Why are you asking me that?! Wait a minute there!" She began to act adorable, which I don't remember seeing before.

I felt like squeezing her.

"I want you to have sex with me," I said with my skill activated and sat in bed. Lili's eyes lost their sparkle, and soon after, she replied. "Have sex with me? But what's so good about me? My body is small, and I'm not as pretty as Hestia and that friend of yours."

"You are adorable," I told her. "Here, come closer." Reluctantly, Lili approached me. I then put my hand on her head and stroked her ears. I thought seeing ears like this in person would be "bizarre, " but they are pretty cute.

Lili's face turned red as I stroked her ears, but she didn't move away from me. I could also see her tail waving excitedly as she took off her cape.

She was wearing short shorts and a basic shirt that she already had. I hadn't bought anything for her yet.

"Your ears are so cute. I feel like stroking them all day." I said as I smiled. Lili lowered her head and avoided my gaze. So, I stopped stroking her ears and slowly took her shirt off.

But Lili grabbed it with both hands and prevented that from happening. "Wait, I'm not ready for this!" She said.

"Don't worry; I'll do everything gently. It's no problem, is it? I promise you'll feel good."

"Feel good? All right, but just a little." Lili removed her hands and allowed me to remove her shirt. Since she wasn't wearing a bra or anything, her breasts showed as soon as I took off her shirt.

Her breasts were not so small. They were just the right size, and her nipples were a beautiful pink colour. Lili used her hands and shielded her two breasts from my view, but I grabbed her tiny hands and moved them out of the way.

"Here, sit here." I signalled for Lili to sit on my lap, and she did. Already shirtless, she sat on my lap, and I hugged her from behind, grabbing her breasts. Her body was small and very soft.

She was also hot. I could hold her forever.

"Is that good?" I grabbed her nipple and began to rub it lovingly. At the same time, I started kissing her neck. I could hear some low moans from Lili, and her body shook a little.

"I don't know..."

"..." I then brought my hand to the button of her shorts, and after unbuttoning them, I slowly pulled down her shorts, revealing her pussy to me. "Can you finish taking off your shorts?" I said to her.

Lili wiggled her legs and finished taking it off. After that, I asked her to spread her legs, and she did. Her pussy was already a little wet. The hair on her pussy was the same colour as her head's hair.

It was fluffy.

I brought my hand up to her pussy and stuck my little finger inside her.

"Waaa!" Lili's body shook.

"Luan, that's weird." She said shyly to me, but I kept moving my finger in and out. She was getting wetter and wetter, mostly because of my kisses on her neck and my other hand caressing every other part of her body.

Lili was getting more and more into the mood.

She is so tight. Maybe she is even tighter than Tiona.' I can't wait to get my cock inside her.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

114