Chapter 39 – Beginning of the Plan.
5.4k 3 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I left the church and went alone to the place Tiona had written on the paper. It wasn't easy to get there. I had to ask some people on the street for help.

And after almost an hour, I was finally here.

It was a simple two-story house. It had no decoration like the other houses in the neighborhood. It looked more like an abandoned house. Mainly because of the structure that looked a bit old.

"Tiona could have gotten a better place, couldn't she?" I said to myself and knocked on the door a few times. I stood there for a few minutes, but no one came, so I opened the door.

"Ah, it's open." After entering, I found a long hallway with two doors on the right, one on the left, and one at the end of the hallway. On the hallway wall were some old paintings, but a piece of paper taped on the wall caught my attention.

I closed the door and read it.

[ I'll be back in the afternoon ].

"It's a message from Tiona." It was still morning. She was probably together with her Familia at the moment. And since I was alone, I looked around the house she had arranged for us.

At the first door on the right was a room with a bed, a closet, and a desk. The second door to the right was a closet with some food and brooms.

The only door to the left had a dining room and a kitchen. They were in the same room. The only thing that separated the kitchen from the dining room was a counter. It was a very spacious place.

So I went to the last remaining door, and when I opened it, I found the bathroom.

"Hm, there are two floors... Where is the staircase to the second floor?" I walked around but couldn't find the staircase. Then I started to hear steps upstairs and also some voices.

I left the room and looked in the alley next door, and there I saw a stairway leading to the second floor.

"A stairway inside the alley... The architect who planned this place is not very good." I smiled to myself and went back to the house. The house was much smaller than I thought, but it was cozy.

And the bed is of good quality.

And since there was no living room, I went into the bedroom and lay down on the bed to wait for Tiona. When I find her, I will give her some orders ( I will make some requests ).

####

After almost five tedious hours, Tiona finally showed up at the house. As soon as she opened the door, I sat on the bed and waited for her to enter the room. She realized I was here since I had left my shoe on the door.

The floor was very clean. I didn't want to get it dirty.

"Luan?" she asked with a rather cheerful tone. I didn't answer and continued in silence with a smile. And after a few minutes, she finally appeared in the bedroom. Opening the door, she ran towards me when she saw me.

"I finally got to see you!!!" She jumped toward me, throwing me on the bed. She rubbed her face against my chest as she pressed me against the bed. I then grabbed her and pushed her away.

"All right, back off a little," I said. After that, she looked at me as if begging for something. Then I kissed her on the lips softly. "I came here today to ask you something," I said to her.

"Oh, I thought you came here because you wanted to stay with me." She looked a little sad.

"I also came here to stay with you." I hugged her and put her on my lap. "But I need help sorting out some things that involve my Familia."

Tiona then jumped off my lap and turned to me. She put her two hands on her waist. "What happened? Tell me everything." She said to me.

I smiled and started to explain everything to her. But I hid the fact that I had had sex with Lili.

"I see, so that girl has been through all this, and you want to shelter her in Hestia Familia. You will need to talk to Soma, and maybe there will be a war between the Hestia Familia and the Soma Familia if you go there."

"Yes, because of that captain named Zanis."

"Right. And that's why you want me to temporarily join your Familia to help them in case the worst happens."

"That's right."

"All right, I'll do it." She looked at me, excited at the idea of helping me.

"But will Loki allow it?"

"Don't worry. I will talk to her. But I still can't promise that she will allow it."

"I understand... But I don't want just you to help me. I would like you to bring your sister, Ais and Bete here so I can talk to them. Would you do that?"

"Well... But didn't you say you wanted to keep our relationship a secret?"

"Don't worry; we'll pretend we're just friends... Please," I looked at her as if begging for it. Tiona took a while to answer, but I heard what I wanted. "All right, I'll bring them over here." She said.

"That's great!"

"But I'll do it tomorrow! Today I wanted to stay with you here, okay?"

"Okay, come here." I opened my arms, and Tiona jumped on me again, hugging me tightly and kissing me on the lips.

After that, we took off our clothes and had fun for hours.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

92