Chapter 40 – I will control them.
4.7k 13 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The mind control ability will be removed in the next chapters. Sorry to disappoint you, mind control fans :( The protagonist will have to fight to get the girls now

 

It was evening when I finally got back to the church. Hestia, Bell, and Lili were in the living room having dinner together when I got there. "Welcome back," Lili said when I arrived and ran up to me.

I hugged her and stroked her head. After that, she returned to the couch.

"So, how did it go?" I asked Hestia.

"Mikoto is temporarily joining my Familia."

"I see. I knew Takemikazuchi would allow it." I said with a smile. After that, it was time for Hestia to ask me if I had managed to talk to the members of the Loki Familia. And I told her what had happened.

I had found Tiona, and she would arrange a meeting between me and the others so that I could talk to them. This will happen tomorrow afternoon. The only problem was that Tiona did not promise that she could arrange this meeting.

She said she would try. But I think one try is enough.

"I understand, I hope it works out." Hestia looked apprehensive.

"Are you afraid of the Soma Familia?"

"No, of course not!" Hestia stood up and put her two hands on her waist. "I'm very confident." She said.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to shower. I took the opportunity to masturbate twice.

It had been a while since I had masturbated. Of course, having sex with a woman is much better, but doing it is also fantastic.

[ Masturbations: 122 ] - [ Status Bonus: 122 ]

And after I cleaned up, I left the bathroom and went back into the living room. I had spent a long time in the toilet since Hestia and Lili had already gone to the bedroom, and only Bell was in the living room. He was almost asleep.

"Shall we go to sleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He lay down on the living room floor and soon fell asleep. I finished wiping my hair with the towel and also lay down before looking at Bell's face and remembering Ais.

'I confess I'm rather looking forward to tomorrow.'

I fell asleep soon after.

####

The next day, I woke up when Lili called me.

When I opened my eyes, only she was in the living room. She was crouched beside the sofa while looking at my face with a smile.

She was like a girl in love ( What a surprise... )

And taking advantage that there was no one nearby, I kissed her lips before getting up. Lili's tail was wagging happily because of my kiss. Finally, I washed my face and returned to the living room to eat breakfast with her.

"Where are Hestia and Bell?"

"Hestia went to meet with Takemikazuchi and Mikoto. Bell went to the dungeon some time ago."

"I see. I think I will also go to dungeon. Would you like to come along with me today?"

"I can?!"

"Yes. Speaking of the dungeon, I haven't sold the crystals and items I took last time, have I?" I looked in the corner of the room, and there were the items I had gotten from my last exploration.

Since I was severely injured, I didn't even think about going to the guild to sell everything.

"I think I'll do that today before I go to the dungeon. Let's go?"

"Sure!"

"You'll be in charge of carrying the crystals and items, is that okay?"

"No problem." Lili gave a smile. I then put my knife in my waistband before leaving the church with Lili. As usual, she preferred to wear her cloak.

And after some time, we arrived at the dungeon. There I saw some people with armor, and I remembered Welf. I have to visit him to get armor and bring him to my side.

So, I entered the dungeon with Lili, and we stayed only two hours inside before leaving (or I think that's how long we stayed inside).

We stopped at a restaurant and ate before going back to the church. The time was coming for me to meet the other Loki Familia members. I confess that I am a little nervous.

####

When the afternoon came, I went to the house that Tiona had arranged for both of us, but when I got there, I found no one. The house was empty. 'So she couldn't convince them...' That's what I thought until I heard the door being opened.

"What is this place?" I heard a nostalgic voice. It was Ais' voice.

"It's a house I've rented for a while."

"But why?" It was Tione's voice.

"Nothing... I just wanted to be alone and ended up renting this house... Hehehe." She doesn't know how to invent a lie.

"I see." Wait, she believed that?

"It's a dump here, it's all old. You couldn't have found a better place to have this damn meeting? Speaking of him, where's your fucking friend?" Bete was being grumpy as usual.

"Bete, don't you dare swear at him, do you understand?" Waaa, Tiona was angry.

"..."

"Let's go to the dining room to wait for him." Tiona returned to her usual tone. Then I started to hear several footsteps and their voices became more distant. They were in the dining room now.

After that, the bedroom door opened. It was Tiona. She put a huge smile on her face when she saw me. After she closed the door, she ran towards me like last time and threw me on the bed.

She started kissing me everywhere before getting up.

"Okay, they're all here."

"Did you tell them the reason for this meeting?"

"Yes, I talked about you and Hestia wanting to invite them into her Familia temporarily so they could help Liliruca and the whole Hestia Familia."

"And what did they say about that?"

"Of course they were refusing, however Ais convinced them."

"Ais?"

"Yes, for some reason she was wanting this meeting to happen. She seems to have been touched by the Liliruca situation or something."

"Is she worrying about an unknown girl? No, that's not right." It's not impossible, but it's improbable. Bell probably has something to do with it. I need to talk to him later. "Okay, so I'm going to go talk to them."

Or rather, "control" them.

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

 

76