Chapter 41 – My ability has limitations +18
6k 11 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked with Tiona to the dining room, where everyone was. And as soon as I got there, the first one to widen her eyes was Ais, who seemed to have remembered the day we met in the dungeon, and I asked for their help.

I didn't understand her surprise since Bell had told her about me.

"Thank you for coming." I told them with a smile. Bete, however, stood up and walked over to me.

"So you're Tiona's friend? You're not that guy who was lost inside the dungeon? Hey, Tiona, why did you become friends with this guy? Was it by any chance the day we met and I asked you to take him to the guild?"

"We talked a few more times after that. Now stay away from him, Bete."

"Tsk. Just say what you want say that we're already leaving, understand? We've already made our decision. Do you think we would accept an absurd proposal like that? And do you think Loki would accept it? Idiot."

Bete walked over to the chair and sat down next to Tione. She looked at me the whole time, she also seemed confused about why Tiona had become my friend, and I could understand her.

In their view, I am just a level 1 novice adventurer.

"All right, I'd first like to talk about everything that's going on-"

"Tiona has already told us everything, you don't have to tell us again."

"Okay." I took a deep breath and then activated my persuasion skill by looking at the three sitting at the table. Ais, Bete, and Tione. And after that, I said. "You three are going to help me, aren't you?" I looked into Ais' eyes, and her eyes lost their sparkle.

I gave a smile, but my smile didn't last long.

"Hm? We're not going to do that. I already said we made our decision. We just came here because Ais asked us to, understand? Hey, Tiona, you better stay away from this guy. He's weird." Bete looked at me, looking suspicious.

Tiona stepped forward and stood in front of me.

"Bete, don't offend Luan, please."

An argument had started between Bete and Tiona, but Ais broke up that argument.

"Stop it. All right, let's help you and your Familia." She said. As I imagined, my ability had worked on her.

"Yes, I think we should help." Not only her but Tione as well. So does that mean my ability doesn't work on men? Or maybe it doesn't work on three people at the same time?

"Are you guys crazy? What do you think Loki is going to say about this?" Bete complained. However, the two girls under my control had already made their decisions.

"We will talk to her, Luan, but we can't promise that Loki will allow us to do that. I think it's impossible, but I'll try to convince her." Ais told me with her usual expressionless face.

"Okay, I appreciate that," I replied and smiled at Bete.

Noticing my smug smile, Bete lost his mind.

"You bastard, what have you done?!" He jumped toward me to punch me. However, Tiona got in his way and stopped his attack.

Tiona grabbed Bete's arm. "Don't do anything against him, understand?" She looked furious now. "You can leave; I will stay here for a while, do you understand?"

"Are you serious?" Bete looked into Tiona's eyes, and she nodded in agreement.

Bete then pulled her arm and walked out of the house, leaving just the girls and me inside. I talked a little more with them before they left. I decided not to give them any orders for the time being.

Before doing anything else, I wanted to resolve the Lili situation.

####

"I'm quite surprised that Ais agreed to help you like that." Tiona said right after we went into the bedroom together.

"Even I was surprised at the way she acted." I smiled at Tiona and moved closer, stroking her cheek. And before she could say anything else, I stole her lips and invaded her mouth with my tongue.

Losing strength in her body, I threw Tiona onto the bed and pulled her breasts out, grabbing one of them with my hand. Then, after kissing her some more, I sat down on the bed and asked her to kneel in front of me.

With her breasts sticking out, she grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. Seeing her breasts and feeling her soft hand was enough to get me quite aroused.

"Suck it," I told her. Tiona smiled and brought her mouth closer to my cock, gently licking its tip with her tongue. After that, she moved her face away, teasing me, and continued to jerk me off.

After teasing me a little more by giving me a few licks as if my cock were ice cream, Tiona shoved it fully into her mouth. It was a hot and smooth sensation. After that, she began to make awkward movements, but it was still excellent.

I grabbed her head and moved my hips, shoving my cock deep into her throat and cumming inside her. Tiona's eyes widened in surprise and were filled with tears.

She swallowed my cum while my cock was still in her throat. It felt so good.

I pulled my cock out suddenly, releasing her from the "pain."

"Haaa~~ Haaa~~" Tiona breathed hard as she held her throat. "That hurt." She said with tear-filled eyes.

"I'm sorry about that. I ended up getting too excited. You can do whatever you want now." I smiled and opened my arms. Tiona stood and licked her lips. After that, she removed all her clothes and climbed on my lap, facing me.

 

 

The ability has limitations... But it will be removed anyway. lol

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

91