Chapter 49 – Shall we take a bath together?
4.1k 5 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two more days passed since we got our new house, and I was finally going to the dungeon today. Lili offered to go with me, but I refused because I wanted to get down the floors as fast as possible.

Now that my basic skills had increased, I was confident I could make it to the 18th floor. But my goal is not just to get there, but to get another large amount of money.

And after getting the money, I will go to Welf's store to get some armor.

So, after saying goodbye to Lili and leaving her alone at home, I quickly headed toward the portal. I stood in line for a few minutes before it was my turn to go in, and when I did, I felt pretty excited.

It had been a few days since I entered here, and things would become even more interesting after my evolution.

With my body strengthening skill activated, I opened the map and started running between the rooms and corridors. I don't know how long it took, but I was already on the 12th floor before I knew it.

I encountered some monsters on the way, like Orcs and Imps, but I killed them so quickly that I treated it as a joke. And after about 20 minutes I had reached the 13th floor.

And after some more time, I was already at the same place where I had stopped my exploration last time, the 15th floor.

I took a deep breath and looked around, quite happy with my progress. I got here faster than I had thought. Honestly, now I was pretty anxious to face another Ligerfang. I feel that now it will be an entertaining fight.

"Fun because I'll be able to kill it with ease." After I said that, I started to hear some growling sounds, but it was only Hellhounds, three of them. Before the three of them could make their moves, I walked past them, and all three of their heads fell to the ground.

I felt like I was in a samurai movie. The three Hellhounds dropped items. And after I picked them up, I started exploring the 15th floor for a few minutes in search of some dangerous enemies.

####

After a few more minutes of searching, a new minotaur appeared. This time it had no weapon. It was empty-handed. The minotaur howled, and I felt my legs wobble a bit.

But I was feeling much better than before. I wasn't so afraid. I tightened my knife handle and smiled at the minotaur. It snorted and then ran towards me.

Its heavy body shook the room as it came toward me. After it approached, I disappeared, and it ran past me. Then I ran and jumped up, sticking my knife behind its head.

The minotaur made no sound and fell to the ground, already lifeless. It was instant death. Its body exploded into particles, dropping an item called "Minotaur Skin."

After that, I found nothing but Dungeon Worms, Hellhounds, and Crystal Mantis. I didn't find any other dangerous monsters like Minotaurs and Ligerfangs ( not that they are difficult to me at the moment )

Feeling quite bored on this floor, I decided to go to the next floor.

Things would be more fun on the following floor since Minotaurs and Ligerfangs would appear frequently.

####

Arriving on the 16th floor, the first monsters I encountered were rabid Hellhounds who attacked me with their flames before I could even prepare myself. Fortunately, I could avoid their attacks since I kept my body's strengthening ability activated.

After avoiding their attacks, I used my "Hell Kaios" skill to cut one of them in half, and I slashed the other two with my knife. They all dropped an item.

"Now let's play 'Speedrun'" Speeding up my steps, I started sprinting through the floor, searching for a minotaur or a Ligerfang. It didn't take long to find one of them.

The Minotaur howled when it saw me, and I advanced toward it. My Hell Kaios skill crashed into its arms used for protection, and I approached e at it in a second, piercing its stomach.

The Minotaur screamed in pain and tried to hit me with its hand, but I disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later, ripping its arm off. It gave one last scream before crouching down, and I pierced its skull.

A quick and easy battle. I am probably stronger than a level 2 at the moment.

The Minotaur didn't drop any items, so I went after some more. I stayed a couple of hours inside the dungeon before I left. I was feeling a little tired.

I feel that I'm close to leveling up. I'm looking forward to it.

####

"Lili, where are the others?" Arriving home at dusk, I found only Lili in the living room. She was sitting on the couch, apparently waiting for me. As soon as I entered the house, she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Bell and Hestia left together."

"I see. Since we are alone here, shall we take a shower?"

"Sure." Lili smiled with her face turning red, and we went to the bathroom together. Once there, I took off my clothes and Lili's clothes.

"Sit down. I'll wash your back." I told her.

"But... I wanted to wash you." She said as she lowered her head in shame. I gave a smile and then sat down. "Okay." I handed the soapy sponge to Lili, and she began to scrub my back.

She did it gently, afraid of hurting my skin. However, I told her to do it a little strongly. After she washed my back with the sponge, I asked her to rub some soap on her body and to come a little closer to me.

Lili put her breasts against my back, and I could hear her heart. I then took her hand and brought it up to my chest. "Rub here," I told her.

She began to carefully rub my chest while rubbing her breasts against my back. I could feel her nipples slowly getting hard.

"Come here." Lili went in front of me, and I spread my legs, revealing my cock, which was already rock hard. Kneeling in front of me and looking at my cock, Lili swallowed her saliva and slowly brought her hand up to my cock.

Her hand was full of soap. She rubbed my cock gently.

"Scrub harder.," I told her. Lili moved closer and held my cock with both hands. She smiled at me and started moving her hands up and down.

Unable to control me because of the soft sensation of her hands and the erotic sight of her in front of me with that innocent smile, I spurted all of my cum towards her face.

Lili freaked out a little and closed her eyes. My cum splattered all over her face and chest.

She ran her hand over her face, brought it to her mouth, and licked it clean.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

81