Chapter 50 – Back to my routine +18
5.5k 3 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling highly aroused, I asked Lili to stand up and then approached and hugged her. I grabbed her ass and lifted her. Knowing what I would do, Lili closed her eyes and licked her lips.

Slowly, I moved my face closer to hers and slid my tongue into her mouth. Following my rhythm, our tongues intertwined, and our saliva mingled as Lili's small body trembled in my arms.

Lili gently entwined her legs in me. Her body was so hot that she seemed to have a fever. I could feel her sticky pussy rubbing against me.

Our parted lips met once more, but it was only a short kiss. Lili, holding my shoulders, almost fell over, so I grabbed her back while keeping my right hand on her ass.

Slowly I moved my hand closer to her anal hole and began to touch it with my finger. When I first touched it, I could feel something sticky; It was probably soap. Lili's body shook, and she hugged me tightly.

"Don't touch it; it's dirty." She said in my ear as she trembled with embarrassment. Not wanting to force her, I did not continue to touch there and moved my hand down to her pussy. Her pussy was wetter than ever.

As I touched her, her sticky liquid ran down my fingers. Lili gave a weak moan, making me even more excited about the situation.

"Lili, I'm going to put it inside, alright?"

"..." Lili just nodded and licked my neck, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I smiled at her and then used my right hand to hold my cock. I began rubbing it against her ass.

Noticing what I wanted, Lili moved her body a little away from me. She pulled her pussy away from my belly, which was utterly sticky with her liquid. Her pussy was in the perfect position for me to penetrate.

I slowly rubbed my cock against the entrance of her pussy. I felt a shiver run down my spine, and my legs trembled slightly as the tip of my cock entered her pussy.

The hot, burning sensation at the tip of my cock was unique. My mind went blank as my cock slid into her slowly, and her warmth tucked me in.

My legs wobbled as my cock touched her womb. Lili gave something of a scream and soon after brought her teeth to my shoulder, biting me. I hugged her tightly as I kept my cock inside her.

Her pussy was writhing wildly, and her liquid dripped down my pelvis and onto my legs. She was hornier than ever and had just cum with one thrust.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] – [ Status Bonus Acquired: +20 ]

Lili's teeth that were causing me pain made me even hornier. Gripping the two halves of her ass tightly, I began to move her little body, fucking her hard.

"Haaa~~ Haaaa~~ Slower, please." Lili was panting, not able to handle the force of my movements. However, I continued to move with force. Her body crashed against mine, and the soap made everything even better.

It was very nice to feel our bodies gently rubbing against each other while we enjoyed the sensation of sex.

And after a few minutes of strong penetrations, I felt my mind go blank as I gave one last thrust with all my strength. Lili let go of my shoulders, and I hugged her body to keep her from falling.

Feeling my cum invade her pussy, everything became even hotter. The tightness of her pussy became even stronger; her pussy did not want to let my cock come out.

I kept my cock inside her because I couldn't move now. My cock was too sensitive at the moment. I stood still for almost two minutes before slowly removing my cock.

The entrance to her pussy was so tight that I had difficulty removing my cock. As I pulled it out, my cum was trapped inside her pussy. Lili was breathing hard as she regained her strength.

It took a few minutes for this to happen. And after she recovered, the first thing she did was to steal my lips, invading my mouth with force, making awkward and cute movements with her tongue.

"That was great," I said as our lips parted. Slowly, I released Lili and set her down on the floor. I sat down and told her to sit on my lap. She smiled and did so.

Sitting with her back to me, Lili began to soap herself, but I wanted to do this. I took the sponge and rubbed her gently while Lili giggled a little, probably because she was feeling ticklish.

After cleaning her up, we prepared to get out of the shower.

I wanted to fuck her even more, but we didn't have much time left. I hope we can do this even more since we have our bedrooms now.

#####

"Welcome back," Lili said smilingly after Hestia and Bell arrived home. Seeing that we both had wet hair, Hestia looked a little suspicious but said nothing.

She just greeted us and then went to the kitchen. Bell greeted us and went to the bathroom.

When it was time for dinner, we all ate at the table, and then I went to my room on the second floor. But before I went, I asked Lili to come to my room after Hestia and Bell had gone to bed.

I was still very excited. Just one round had not been enough.

And after they turned all the lights off, she slowly opened the door to my room. Wearing an oversized shirt as pajamas and only panties, she walked over to my bed and crawled under my blanket.

I pretended to be asleep and watched how she would react.

Lili lay down next to me, and I could feel a kiss on my cheek before she wrapped her arms around me and slept beside me. Seeing her sleeping peacefully next to me, I didn't dare to wake her up or do anything to her.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

93