Chapter 51 – A wonderful feeling.
3.7k 7 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up the next morning, Lili was no longer there. I got out of bed, looked in the mirror, and combed my hair, which was a bit long. I needed to cut it, but I needed help to do it.

Maybe there might be convenient magic that could do this for me.

"Okay, now I'm going to wash my fac and get some breakfast." I looked out the window, and there wasn't much movement on the street yet, so it was still very early. Not that this neighborhood was very busy.

After washing my face, I went into the living room, where everyone was sitting on the couch. A pot of tea was on a small table that Hestia had brought, and everyone had a glass in their hand.

I reached behind the couch where Hestia was and touched her shoulders.

"Waaa~~" She almost knocked over her tea. After almost choking, she turned to look at me. I was wearing a smile. "You idiot, you almost choked me!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be so scared."

"..." Hestia turned forward and proceeded to ignore me. I sighed, picked up a glass, and poured myself some tea. It was an herbal tea that was quite sweet. It was a characteristic tea made by Hestia.

As soon as I sat next to Lili, I smiled at her. She was on the other couch alone, and I couldn't leave her alone. Lili looked happy when I approached her. The other two on the other couch gave a suspicious smile.

Maybe they found out about this? But does it matter? Even if they found out that I am in a relationship with Lili, nothing would change, would it?

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"It's nothing, hehe." Hestia smiled teasingly as she hid her mouth with her hand. Bell smiled bitterly. Seeing this, I sighed and spoke low in Lili's ear, "Did you tell them?"

"..." Hearing my question, Lili shook her head. She looked sad because I told her to keep our relationship a secret. But I can imagine what happened here.

Unlike me, Lili can't lie to Hestia, and when Hestia asked about us, she couldn't lie. I can't blame her for that.

"We just started our relationship a little while ago." I said aloud while smiling at the two of them.

"I understand. I don't see a problem with that, but treat her well, understand?" Hestia gave a cheerful smile, and Bell remained silent with a weak smile. However, I could see his thumb was up as if he was saying "Good job" or "Congratulations."

Well, that makes it easier.

I put my arm around Lili and hugged her lovingly. She was quite embarrassed, but that made her even cuter.

####

"Hey, Bell, will you go to the dungeon now?" I asked Bell before going up to my room.

"Yeah, why?"

"It's nothing. Good luck."

"Right." Bell gave a smile and then left the house. I went upstairs to my room, where Lili was waiting for me. I didn't want to have sex with her. I just wanted to talk to her for a while and rest.

I could go to the dungeon, but I'm feeling a little discouraged. I should push myself to reach the 18th floor, but I honestly can't get excited enough to go down all those floors.

"What? You look discouraged." In the bedroom, I laid my head on Lili's lap. She was looking at me as she stroked my hair.

"I'm a little lazy. I don't feel like going to the dungeon today. I don't want to go down all those floors again; I think I'll rest for the day."

"I understand." Lili gave a smile. "Then you'll be able to stay with me all day." She said like a girl in love. I smiled at her and then took my head off her lap. I sat down on the bed, faced her, and looked into her eyes.

I took a deep breath and then got out of bed.

"Let's go out for a bit. I feel like having some fun."

"Where are we going to go?"

"I don't know, anywhere so we can have some fun together."

"Okay."

####

We left our house and walked through town together. I convinced Lili not to use her hood to hide her face; however, she was still slightly uncomfortable. Because of this, I held her hand, and she practically clung to me as we walked.

Many people were staring at us, but I ignored them. Since my Familia already knows, why should I hide our relationship from others? Even if someone is bothered, I will rip their head off.

Just kidding.

"I've visited this bar before, want to take a look? Forget it, it's not a good idea. You're still too young to drink." I told her and continued walking.

Smiling, we walked down some streets, and I also bought some sandwiches and juice for us at a stall. We arrived at the main town square near the portal and sat down after we finished eating.

Lili looked at the sky and gave a bright smile. I looked at her and was happy that she was enjoying our moment together. This is pretty cool. I've never been on a date with a girl before (even in my old world, so I was enjoying this).

It's just like when I had sex for the first time. I didn't think about the consequences and had sex with the first woman I met. I've never met her again since that day.

'But now I'm together with Lili. It's not the time to think about that, right?'

"Luan."

"Hm? What?"

"Thank you so much for helping me." I could see a small tear forming in the corner of Lili's eye and an even more radiant smile that brightened my day, throwing my discouragement away.

I was speechless. I confess that I had not expected to feel this way at this moment. She had thanked me before, but I didn't feel like I do now.

It was like a warmth that embraced my heart.

I don't know what it is, but it's a wonderful feeling.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

82