Chapter 52 – Will I Level Up?
3.5k 4 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I returned home when our date was over, still feeling that warm sensation in my heart. It was an excellent feeling, but I didn't know what it was. The first thought I had was that I had a heart attack.

But I didn't have any other symptoms (lol)

And my second conclusion was that I was starting to fall in love with Lili. She is part of my harem, but I'm not in love with her, right?

I like her because she is beautiful and kind, but I am not in love with her. Or that's what I believe.

But if I fall in love, what's the problem?

'Ah damn, I don't know what to think anymore.' I lay down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I put my hand on my chest, and that warmth gradually began to rise. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

After that, I calmed down and stopped thinking about Lili. The heat gradually decreased but soon returned.

At the same time, I started to feel my body getting a little chilly. I opened my eyes, slightly startled, and noticed my vision was blurred. I tried to get up, but as soon as I got out of bed, my legs wobbled, and I fell onto the bed.

"Hey hey hey... What's going on here?" I said as I struggled even to keep sitting up. Quietly, I lay back down and closed my eyes. I felt the warmth in my chest increase, and my body became lighter.

Then sleep began to take away my consciousness.

####

I don't know how much time has passed.

I opened my eyes with difficulty as my body sweated non-stop. I sat up in bed and then sighed. I had a headache, but it was not a headache strong enough to bother me.

What was bothering me was the heat that I was feeling. The heat that was once only in my chest was now all over my body. It was as if I was being burned from the inside out.

Because of this, I started to feel a little short of breath.

So I walked over to the window and took a deep breath. The cold air entered my nose and purified my lungs so that I could calm down.

"What is all this?" I said to myself. I stared out the window for a few minutes and noticed that the nearby bars were open and parties were going on. It was already night; I had slept the whole day.

But besides noticing all the partying by the locals, I also noticed something in my vision.

[ ! ]

Floating in the right corner of my vision was a small exclamation mark. It was probably something involving the system, so I sat on the bed before clicking on it.

When I did, a transparent screen appeared in front of me.

[ The requirements have been completed, and you are ready to move to level two. Click the button below to confirm. ]

[ OK ]

Without a second thought, I clicked the button that said, "Ok."

After that, I felt my mind waver a little, and I fell backward onto the bed. I looked at the ceiling for a few seconds, and a new message appeared in my vision.

[ The process will take a few hours. The user must be asleep during this period. ]

Wait for a second, but haven't I slept before?

[User will go into a deep sleep for the next 10 hours.]

With no time to question the system, my consciousness began to fade.

####

Opening my eyes slowly, I began to feel something moving beside me. I sat up in bed and saw Lili lying beside me, asleep. I looked out the window, and it was morning.

"Did I sleep for 10 hours? What about my level, did it go up?" I opened my Status and looked at it, and had surprise when I saw it.

[ You must speak to the Goddess of your Familia. ]

There was just that there. The system blocked everything. I couldn't see my numbers or skills. It makes sense that this would appear; no one can level up by himself.

And if that happened, I would have difficulty explaining it to Hestia.

"Luan?"

"Are you awake?"

"Luan! You're finally awake! You've slept practically the whole day! What happened to you? I was worried."

"I was feeling tired, that's all."

"I see. What's the matter? You seem excited."

"Something good has happened." Yes, I would finally raise my level. I look forward to what skills I will receive when my level goes up. Isn't it normal for people to get unique abilities when that happens?

"What happened?"

"You'll see later." I ruffled Lili's hair and then left the room. I could hear Lili running after me excitedly. When I reached the bathroom, she hugged me from behind as I washed my face.

"We are home alone again." She said as she squeezed me with her tiny arms.

"Can we leave it for the night? I'm wanting to do a test in the dungeon today."

"A test?"

"Yes. Would you like to come along with me?"

"Sure!"

I wanted to test to see how my strength is at the moment. I couldn't see my numbers, so I wanted to know if my power was still as before. It's not a relevant test, but I'm curious.

Maybe I've even gotten stronger than before.

So, after getting ready and Lili getting a bag to help me take the crystals, we left the house and headed towards the portal. Maybe we will find Bell there during our exploration.

Speaking of which, I haven't talked to him about the dungeon in a while. I would like to know how he is doing.

Arriving at the portal, we stood in line for almost half an hour before we managed to get in. The adventurers around us smiled at us as if they were belittling us, but I just ignored them.

It had been a long time since I had met people like that. But honestly? I like them.

If I show my true strength, their reactions surely will be magnificent.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

80