Chapter 54 – New functionality.
3.4k 6 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I raised my level, a celebration was held at our house. We bought a lot of alcohol (for me) and food to enjoy the night.

The table was plentiful with food. It was the first time this had happened in the Hestia Familia, which made Hestia very emotional and happy. And when the party was over, we saved the rest of the food for tomorrow.

Hestia and Bell went to their rooms, and I stayed downstairs with Lili. Being very tired, she slept sitting on my lap. I felt pretty drunk, so it would not be easy to climb the stairs with her in my arms.

So, I put her on the couch and then covered her with a blanket I got in my room. Since I didn't want to leave her alone, I lay down on the other couch and slept with her in the living room.

The following day, I awoke to something moving next to me again. Pulling off the blanket, I saw Lili hugging me and almost falling off the couch. Her eyes were closed, but she was not asleep.

I hugged her and stroked her head.

"Time to get up, isn't it?" I told her.

"It's still early, Hestia and Bell haven't come down yet."

"I see. I woke up earlier than I thought I would." I continued stroking Lili's head and picked up one of her ears. It was soft, very soft. I had never touched it much before. It was an excellent feeling.

I stroked her ears for a few seconds and noticed Lili's body shaking.

"Is that good?" I asked her. However, Lili remained silent and hugged me tighter, hiding her face. Seeing this, I decided to play with her a little. I started to caress her ears even more with my hand.

Her ears were wiggling and shaking. It was so cute!

"Haa~~" And then, Lili let out a low moan, and her body was paralyzed soon after. Maybe because of the embarrassment.

"Hahaha." I let out a laugh and then stopped playing with her ear. "Alright, let's get up now. I have things to do." I need to look at my new Skill given by the system.

I can't concentrate like this.

"All right..." Lili looked disappointed as she got off the couch; she pouted. I stretched out my arms and yawned. When I did, I started to feel an intense headache from the hangover.

After getting up and washing my face, I had breakfast with Lili before going upstairs to my room. I asked Lili to stay out of the bedroom as I didn't want her to know about the system.

I will probably act strange when I start looking at it, which would undoubtedly show its existence. Or maybe Lili would think I'm crazy ( lol )

So, after sitting on the bed and taking a deep breath, I opened my Status.

The first thing that appeared was my basic abilities, orgasms, and masturbations. And as I imagined, it had reset everything except my masturbations.

Even the orgasms had been reset, which made me extremely upset with the admin of this system. You know, it was hard to get them. It will be easier now as I have Tiona and Lili, but...

"Whatever."

[ Orgasms: 0 ]

[ Harem: 2 ] - [ Tiona Hiryute ] [ Liliruca Arde ]

[ Goddesses: 0 ]

[ Skill Points: 260 ]

[Skill acquired: *Mapa*, *Body Strengthening*, *Hell Kaios*, *Blade Mastery*, *Strength Increase*, *Magic Strengthening* ]

[ Masturbations: 122 ] - [ Status Bonus 122 ]

[ Strength - 132 ( +122 ) ]

[ Agility - 132 ( +122 ) ]

[ Dexterity - 132 ( +122 ) ]

[ Magic - 207 ( +122 ) ] ]

[ Endurance - 132 ( +122 ) ]

The only thing that had changed was my base magic had increased. I hadn't lost any skills either, that's good. However, what caught my attention was that my new Skill was not on the list.

"Skill Sharing" was the name of the Skill I received when I levelled up. "Where is the skill?" I started to get a little worried, but after a few seconds, the system showed me what it was.

A bright arrow floating appeared, pointing to the bottom of my Status. I almost laughed when it happened. There, where the arrow was pointing, was a question mark.

When I clicked on it, a new window appeared.

[Welcome to the skill-sharing system. Below, select the name of the girl you want. ]

[ Tiona Hiryute ]

[ Liliruca Arde ]

So I clicked on Tiona's name. After that, I got a huge surprise. There, a list of Tiona's skills appeared. The skills were selectable, so I realized what this new "skill" meant.

Damn, that's overpowered.

[ Choose one of the skills below ]

[ Berserk ]

[ Intense Heat ]

[ First Strike ]

[ Diving ]

[ Abdominal Resistance ]

[ Crush ]

I didn't know if it was all her skills, but those were the skills on Tiona's list. Without a second thought, I clicked on the skill called [ Berserk ], and of course, it wouldn't be as easy as I imagined.

[ Do you wish to buy this skill for 400 skill points? ]

[ Yes ] [ No ]

So that's it... This is where I would use my skill points. But isn't that a bit much? I only get 10 points for having sex with women! If all the skills are that amount to buy, that's insane!

"And I don't even have the 400 points needed... But what about the other skills?" I clicked at the other skills. They all cost an inordinately high amount. The cheapest skill cost 150 points, which was the skill called [ Diving ]

It was simply a skill for swimming... that's useless. It would make it easier to fight in the water, but when will that happen? No, I'm not going to buy this skill now; I need to collect more points.

I think I will focus on the skill [ Berserk ]. This is undoubtedly the best skill I could get.

####

After seeing my system with those low numbers, I couldn't wait to fuck Tiona or Lili to get back everything I lost. I'm also curious if the bonuses will increase now that I've levelled up.

"Luan, are you leaving?" Lili ran down the stairs soon as I was close to walking out the door.

"I'm going to pay a visit to the dungeon, I want to test a few things. Could you stay here today?"

"Yes..." Lili looked discouraged but agreed with me. So, I left our house and headed toward the portal. I know I am "weak" now, but I wanted to test my skills. I wanted to see if they had evolved in any way.

The skills' names were still the same, but I wanted to know their current strength.

I hope I will be surprised.

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

73