Chapter 55 – I want to try something different today.
3.6k 6 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the dungeon, I opened the map. It was just like before; nothing had changed, unfortunately. I expected the map to start showing the enemies, but that didn't happen.

"Maybe it will happen in the future, right?"

I walked around the second floor until I was away from all the nearby adventurers. After getting far away, I looked around for a monster, and it wasn't hard to find some. A group of four goblins in the hallway were waiting for their victim to approach.

So, without activating my magic strengthening ability, I threw my Hell Kaios ability toward the group of goblins. My magic, which was stronger than ever, cut the bodies of the four in half.

They all exploded into particles, and my magic crashed into the dungeon wall.

"That's without even using magic strengthening... It is stronger." I looked at my hand with a smile, amazed at the power of my magic. Now I had to test it again with the magic strengthening ability activated.

I decided to go down a few floors to do this, as the adventurers kept appearing and looking at me suspiciously. It made sense since I was standing in the middle of the dungeon looking at an invisible screen.

Quickly, with the help of the map, I reached the 6th floor of the dungeon.

And after walking for a few minutes, I found a "Frog Shooter" in the distance. Without letting him react, I threw my skill/magic Hell Kaios in its direction. With the magical strengthening activated, it was much stronger.

The "blade" that was created by the magic had doubled in size, and its speed had more than doubled. In the blink of an eye, my magic cut its body and crashed against the wall, making the entire hall shake.

"That's amazing," I confess it was pretty surprising. If I throw that magic in someone's direction, I will surely kill them unless it's an adventurer at level 3 or higher. Even adventurers at level 2 would suffer if they were hit by it.

But now, it's time to test my most powerful skill. [ Body Strengthening ]

It's the skill I use most and my most powerful skill, so I'm looking forward to it. So I activate it. I felt my body become lighter, but that always happens.

After taking a deep breath, I took the first step forward.

After the first step, I started running.

"..." The halls and rooms were passing me quickly. I was certainly faster than before.

"What was that?"

"What?"

When I ran past a group of adventurers, they couldn't tell what it was. That didn't happen before, so that's good. My speed is probably 2x faster now.

So I stopped running. It was good that I could also control my body even though I ran at such speed.

Although the speed of movement is essential, I was anxious to know the extent of my strength—nothing better to test than to punch or kick a monster directly.

A "strong" monster, preferably.

With a smile, I started running down the floors at high speed, scaring many of the adventurers.

####

Reaching the 15th floor after killing some weak monsters, I finally found the first enemy that could be considered powerful on this floor: a minotaur. As I approached it, it howled.

I didn't feel my legs shaking as before, so a satisfied smile appeared on my face. Then, with empty hands, I ran towards it. The minotaur, who was also empty-handed, lost sight of me.

Then I appeared in front of it. Since I had jumped, I was at the height of its head. With my body spinning, my kick hit its jaw. My kick made a loud sound like an explosion, and the minotaur's head rotated 360 degrees.

Its neck had broken, and it had lost its life. The minotaur's body exploded into particles, and I fell to the ground in utter disbelief at everything that had happened. Honestly, I'm much stronger than before.

"I think it's time to go back. I'll evolve some more before I go down to the 18th floor. Maybe I can do that now, but it's risky."

So, using all my speed, I ran towards the 1st floor. I was pretty satisfied with my tests.

####

"Welcome back." Lili greeted me when I walked through the front door. Then I approached her and took her in my arms as if she were a princess, not realizing that Hestia was in the room.

She cleared her throat and looked at me. I stared at her for a while and then put Lili down. Lili's face was as red as a tomato.

"Welcome, Luan. Did you go to the dungeon?"

"I went there, but I didn't stay there long. What about you? I thought you were going to come back only later."

"I got fired."

"... I see."

"But go on what you were doing. I don't mind. I am leaving now, so you will be alone for the afternoon. If Bell doesn't arrive earlier than planned..."

"I wasn't going to do anything... I was kidding." I smiled a little awkwardly at Hestia, but she just gave a smile and then left the house soon after. Lili had her head down, not knowing how to react.

Then I put my hand on her head, and she looked at me with watery eyes.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?"

Lili nodded, and I picked her up on my lap again.

I walked to the bedroom as Lili hugged me tightly so she wouldn't fall. I opened the door with difficulty and then closed it using my foot. Getting close to the bed, I threw Lili onto it and climbed over her.

"I want to try something different today," I said as I licked my lips. Lili swallowed her saliva, nervous at my words.

**********

 

I am going through severe financial problems at the moment. If you want to help me and read some chapters in advance, sign my Patreon - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

75