Chapter 27: Date (Part 1)
2k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Not much really goes on until Saturday, so I’ll mostly give you highlights until then.

[Wednesday, May 1st]

School day as usual. Alla and I wake up, clean up, and she helps me dress. Mom does our hair and we head to school about 20 minutes early so I can spend some time with Dan before classes begin.

Dan is waiting in the parking lot when we pull in, which makes me grin. He comes over and opens my door for me and picks up my school bag, while Alla heads off to see Mia and the rest of our friends.

Basically, we talk, and flirt, up until the warning bell rings, then he walks me to class. After classes end for the day, he again comes to my class and walks me to the car.

[Thursday, May 2nd]

Dan is waiting in the parking lot again when we pull in. I’m really beginning to believe he’s serious about me at this point. He comes over and opens my door for me and picks up my school bag, while Alla heads off to see Mia and the rest of our friends.

After the final bell rings for the day Dan keeps up his routine and shows up at my classroom, takes my bag from me and we talk as he walks us to cheer practice. He sits down to watch as we run through our cheer routines. Now, I can only do the most basic of cheers, but I practice them with everyone. Once practice ends, and we are cleaned up and dressed, he walks me to the car.

[Friday, May 3rd]

Today’s game day, so we have to wear our cheer uniforms. As is now normal, Dan is waiting for me when we pull into the parking lot at school. He’s already seen me in my uniform before, but he still comments how cute I look in it. We talk until the warning bell rings and he walks me to class.

Once the final bell rings for the day, he picks me up at my classroom, takes my bag from me and we head to my car. Today is going to be a little different, as we are heading to a nearby cafe to eat and kill some time before we have to be at the baseball field for the game.

We arrive at school shortly before 6:30. Dan heads off to change into his uniform, while we head into the field house to meet the rest of the squad. Mom is again in the stands when we come out and we wave to her. The game ends a little after 9:00 with our team walking all over them 9-2. I also give Dan his first real hug from me for doing so well, since the bases were loaded when he hit a home run.

Once we get home, Mom plays the 20 questions game with me since she saw me hug Dan. For me it’s just plain awkward and when she gives Alla a questioning look, she simply tells Mom, “I already knew she liked boys as well, just like I do. I’m not going to complain if she dates him. She doesn’t complain about Brian after all.”

After we lock ourselves in my room, she undresses us. She grabs a towel out of the bathroom, places it on the bed and me on top of it. She quickly lights me on fire as she kisses and teases me and then dives in between my legs to turn me into a moaning, quivering mess as she brings me to orgasm several times.

[Saturday, May 4th]

I wake up, go use the bathroom and come back with a towel. Gently waking Alla with a kiss, I make her move and place the towel under her. Once I have, I carefully move up to kiss her again as I tease a nipple.

Gawd, I love kissing her, even if we did nothing else, kissing her is simply amazing. Kissing and licking my way down her neck and front to her breast, I suckle and nibble as she mewls and pulls me tighter against her. I keep at it until shes moaning and then begin slowly stroking her clit.

As I slide further down her to move between her legs, I kiss and lick the insides of her thighs, slowly moving closer and closer to her vagina. Gently, I lick the lips of her vagina as I begin to stroke her clit a little faster while I plunge my tongue inside her. She gasps loudly as I do and tenses up for a few moments before she relaxes again. She begins squirming as I stroke and lick her until finally, she gasps quite loudly, tenses her muscles and arches her back as her orgasm takes her. I never stop even as she cums repeatedly.

After she finally begs me to stop, I move up to lay down on her as she slips her arms around me, she holds me tightly against her as she huskily whispers, “That was an amazing way to wake someone up.” She kisses my neck. “Thank you, Andie.”

Raising up to look at her, smile and tell her, “No need to thank me. I enjoyed this too.” I lean in to kiss her as she holds me. It’s a long, soft, and very sensuous kiss. It's ever so satisfying, to put it mildly. Once I break our kiss, I smile as I ask, “Are you ready to take a bath?”

“Definitely.”

I kiss her again and get up. “Bring the towel with you, please.”

She stretches languidly and tells me, “Okay.”

I go into the bathroom, start the water running, adjust the temperature and add some bubble bath. Opening the shower, I turn it on, adjust the temperature and step over to the vanity so I can wrap up my cast to keep it from getting wet. She comes in, helps me finish, and we step into the shower where I stand allowing the hot water to run down me.

She loads body wash into the sponge, washes me, has me wet down my hair again and washes it. Once I rinse out the shampoo, she puts in conditioner. While we give it the time it needs to penetrate, we exchange a few kisses, and then rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

“Andie, go soak, I’ll be there soon.”

I tell her, “Okay,” give her one last kiss and step out and put my hair up and pin it in place. I had to practice quite a bit to be able to do it by myself. It would probably be easier if I cut my hair, but I like how I look with it, so I damn sure have no plans to cut it. That done, I climb into the tub, rest my left arm on the edge and relax.

A few minutes later, she finishes, puts her hair up and makes me scoot forward so she can slip in behind me. When she has, she pulls me back against her and I relax and she holds me. Half an hour later, we get out. After she dries me, she blow dries and brushes out my hair, then does hers as I admire the view and we go back into the bedroom.

As I head to my closet to get a change of clothes for the day, she grabs my arm to stop me. When I look at her with a questioning expression, she says, “Just panties and a nightgown for now. Mariam wants to see you before you dress.”

Well go down and we tell Mom, “Good morning.”

Turning to look at us she says, “Good morning. Take your seats, breakfast will be ready soon.”

I sit down and Alla heads into the kitchen to make us a cup of coffee. Coming back she sets mine in front of me and I take a few sips and then ask, “Mom, why didn’t you want me to get dressed yet?”

Without turning around, she replies, “I’ll explain after we eat.”

Shrugging, I turn my attention back to my coffee and the morning news, until Mom sets breakfast on the table. We eat and Alla helps Mom clean up. Afterward, they sit back down with another cup of coffee.

Mom smiles at me and says, “How about we go shopping this morning to get you a dress for your date? We can get your hair and makeup done while we’re at it.”

Now, personally, I think what I have will be just fine, but the sparkle in Mom’s eyes make me hesitant to turn her down. I didn’t really want to make a huge deal out of this, but it seems Mom does. In a way, I understand since it’s my first date with a boy. I look at Alla and she nods.

Sighing internally, I paste a smile on my face and say, “Fine, whatever, but the same goes for Alla, too.”

They look at each other, grin and Mariam says, “I told you she’d say that.” Mom looks back to me and says, “I already made plans for that.”

“I know you have to know this already Mom,” I hold up my cast, “but there are a lot of styles I can’t wear at the moment.”

She nods. “I realize that, but what I have in mind for you won’t pose an issue… Alright, why don’t you two go throw on something casual and we’ll head out in about an hour.

I won’t bore you with all the details of this, but Alla dresses me in a white halter top, red pleated skirt, sheer black lace patterned stockings and my red t-strap heels. She wears pretty much the same thing. The only difference is she wears a black skirt and her plum colored pumps. I have to admit, both of us look good enough to turn heads when we leave the house and I’m quite sure we will.

Mom drags us through several shops as she looks for the ‘perfect’ dress for each of us tonight. For me, she finally picked out a burgundy spaghetti strap bustier skater mini dress that I have to say I look phenomenal in. Mom adds some sheer black stockings and tells me to wear my black ankle strap heels with it.

Mom picks out one like it in an emerald green for Alla. It really sets off her hair and eyes. She adds some ultra sheer nude stockings and some really cute tan pumps for her.

Next we went to one of Mom’s favorite restaurants to eat lunch. Afterward, we finally head to the salon where both of our hair and makeup is done. Usually, I wear little to no makeup, some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss is the most I wear, but today, Mom had them go all out. Admittedly, we look damn good in it when they are done and I’m quite sure that Dan and Brian will be very happy when they come over.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

AcPz, Andrew Meyers, Christiine Govinden-Loh, Christina Colclazier, ClamyCupcakes, CoffeeCat, Eeleater, GAbO1254, George, Glader, Issue Master, Jessica Clark, Johnie Kirk, Jordon Gotthold, Ken, Kirindas, Kuroko, Lord Lucifer, Matthew Tiffany, Mika Wayne Rogall, MisoTsu, Necrotyr, Patrick Frake, Rene Gropp, Some BS Deity, Spencer Huston, Steven Yao, Terry Carter, TiwN222, and William Dawson

30