Chapter 33
1.5k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One by one the students started arriving.

 

After some time just before everyone has arrived and were dressed in their P.E. uniforms which they changed into after coming to school.

 

At exactly 12 O’clock noon the teachers in charge of the event arrived and the festival started.

 

First was the 100 m dash for the first. In total of 15 students participated, all of them were from the A section.

 

The other sections didn’t want to participate since it’s futile, they can’t keep. I, Emily, Megumi and Honoka participated along with others.

 

Before the race, Megumi said, “Good luck everyone, even though I will win”.

 

“You must be dreaming, I will win, I will prove that I am the best. How about a bet ? Takeru goes on a date with the one who wins the race”, said Honoka.

 

“You are on…wait no. I-It’s not like I want go on a date with him or anything. But.. I wouldn’t mind”, said Megumi.

 

“No, I am not going on a date with either of you. I am not some ‘item’ you can own or decide what to do with. I am not participating in this farce. And stop wasting time with useless discussions, the race is about to start”, I said firmly.

 

Both of them hung their heads in disappointment.

 

Emily was quiet.

 

I approached her and said, ”Good luck”.

 

She smiled and replied, “Good luck to you too”.

 

The teacher in charge of the race, “Alright everyone get in positions, we don’t have all day”, while blowing the whistle.

 

We all got in positions. Then the teacher blew the whistle and said, “Start”.

 

We all dashed forward. The race was finished in a few seconds, due to the fact that all the participants were superhuman.

 

I became first and completed in 2 seconds, I said, “Yay”, after I won.

 

Emily came in second  surprisingly at 3 seconds, she seems to have practiced.

 

Honoka and Megumi became a joint third.

 

Emily was quiet.

 

Honoka and Megumi were upset and were saying to each other…

 

Honoka, “I am better than you, we only tied because I wasn’t at my best today”

 

Megumi, “You wish. I am the one who is better” and so on.

 

Sakura had to come and intervene to stop them saying, “Stop it you two”.

 

The other events went on without any problems as I wasn’t involved. Seriously, these girls are being a pain in the ass to handle.

 

Sakura and Ayaka both won the respective events they were participating with ease or became the first two in the event they did together. The other Student Council members were also successful in their respective.

 

Then it came for the last event the duels.

 

The first year duel event was last.

 

This is going to be an easy win. Emily, Megumi and Honoka weren’t participating because they thought that it was a waste to time.

 

I participated so as not the participate in other troublesome events, this was right up my alley.

 

I faced my first challenger a student from B section. As soon as the teacher said, “Start”, he said I surrender and put down his weapon.

 

I was surprised and the crowd yellow, “What the hell?”, in disappointment.

 

The next three battles were the same and I ended up winning the event without doing anything.

 

To be honest I felt disappointed and frustrated at this turn of events. I know they did it cause they knew they cannot win but winning like this is demoralizing to be honest.

 

With this the sports festival of the school ended.

 

Now we have two more events involving the plot before the year comes to an end and both events involve battles.

36