Chapter 35
1.4k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I entered I said Sakura, Ayaka and the other Student Council members sitting with serious face.

 

“What’s wrong?”, I asked.

 

Sakura said with a serious, “We got a mission from the government. It’s a mission….for exterminating a group of vampires”.

 

“What?”, exclaimed Emily. Well she would be surprised, her country has a vampire problem and they have their own remedy for it.

 

Needless to say this is Emily’s event where she will play a big role.

 

About vampires, they are monsters they all come from the same dimensions as the other monsters, though they are elite monsters and so has intelligence and strength above others.

 

Anyway I am going off topic. I asked, “But why us? Aren’t vampires S rank monsters or at least the original ones are not the converted humans. Isn’t this too dangerous? This should be the work of the government”.

 

Sakura sighed and said, “The government has their hands full in other matters. And since we are in this city and are a military school, we are expected to deal with this”.

 

“I see”, I said and sighed.

 

“I can help”, Emily said suddenly.

 

Everyone looked at her.

 

She looked flustered but said confidently, “A-As you know my country has to deal with vampires all the time. So we have certain measures to deal with them. We also know their habits. So if you want I can give you the details”.

 

Sakura smiled and said, “Sure Emily tell us. It will be of great help”.

 

Reassured Emily smiled and began to speak, “Firstly as you vampires are  creatures of the night. To kill them we can light or silver based weapons. They are also immortal and heal quickly so we must make sure that they properly disintegrate to make sure they are dead. They are also very fast. They are usually of two ranks, the top class is of s rank and the ones below are A rank. These are for pure vampires. Sometimes they would turn humans into vampires but they usually top out at B rank so wouldn’t be that much of  a threat”.

 

“My country has made special bracelets with forcefields so that we don’t get bitten by vampires. I’ll lend it to all of you. Be careful though, they are extremely fast and can turn into bats to easily escape”, continued Emily.

 

Sakura said with a smile, “Thank you Emily appreciate it. I will leave the plan of attack to you since you are familiar with them. I will of course review it before attack”.

 

“Thank you for trusting me”, said Emily happily.

 

“No problem, you are a member of this team after all”, said Sakura.

 

Emily made the plan in the anime too and Sakura supported her.

 

First Emily got out her phone and talked with someone.

 

Then she put down her phone and said, “I have talked with my father, the bracelets will be delivered shortly so let’s go with the plan”.

 

We all nodded and she started making the plan.

 

After a lot of thinking she explained the plan, “We know that they live in this house correct? But we cannot attack during day since it’s protected  by strong forcefields. So our only choice is the night. In that case let’s wait near there till the evening and then go in”.

 

Emily then continued, “They have strong senses so be prepared to immediately fight. We must surround the house and attack from all sides. Sakura and Ayaka  can use destructive spells to clear out the hoards of the low level ones. Takeru, me, Honoka and Megumi can infiltrate together while you guys wreck havoc on the outside. Since two of us and S rank and the other two are A+ ranks it should be enough. The other members can keep guard so that they can’t escape”.

 

Sakura examined the pal nans said, “Ok let’s go with this”.

 

Then as we had finished discussing the plan we heard a knock at the door.

 

“Come in”, said Sakura.

 

A man in blue suit came in. He and white hair and a white mustache and looked quite old.

 

He bowed down and greeted, “Greetings princess, lady Sakura”.

 

“Greetings but who are you?” asked Sakura.

 

“His name is Rudolf. He works for my father as a butler. He came to deliver the bracelets”, said Emily.

 

“I see, thank you for delivering the bracelets”, said Sakura.

 

“No problem, it was the princess’s request after all”, said Rudolf.

 

He then handed the bracelets to her.

 

Emily nodded and said, “Thank you. You can go now”. He bowed and left.

 

Emily then handed the bracelets to each of us. It was a silver bracelet with a green gem on top.

 

The bracelet was however very small, like a child’s.

 

To our quizzical looks Emily explained, “They are magically enchanted so put them on your palm and imagine wearing them. They will automatically adjust to your hand and fit”.

 

I did as told and the bracelet suddenly became quite big then slid into my hand and then found my wrist and adjusted it’s shape for a perfect fit.

 

“Wow. This is amazing”, said Honoka.

 

“It surely is”, said Megumi marveling at it.

 

“It’s indeed fascinating”, I said.

 

“Thank you guys”, said Emily smiling.

 

After that we readied our equipment and went to the school gate. To avoid too much commotion we are going to use cars instead of a chopper.

 

Three black sedans were standing in front of the gate.

 

Sakura and Ayaka told me to ride with them. Megumi and Honoka objected.

 

At the end I ended u riding with Emily and the other Student Council members to avoid a fight.

 

It was almost evening when we left.

25