Chapter 36
1.4k 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we arrived it was almost dark.

 

The house was located in a desolate area with no houses in the vicinity. The house was in the middle of a large garden which covered it from all sides.

 

The boundary of the garden was covered with a wall made of steel fence.

 

There was a large meal door with intricate designs in front of the garden with a straight route from the garden to the mansion in between the garden.

 

It looked like the house of a really wealthy person.

 

After we all got out of the cars Sakura said, “All right everyone. To your positions”.

 

All of us got to our positions surrounding the mansion in accordance to Emily’s plan.

 

Sakura and Ayaka were at the front to launch a frontal assault to distract them.

 

I and Megumi were on one side. Honoka and Emily were on another side. The rest of the council members on the other sides.

 

Now for the enemies we are going to face. If it’s the same according to the anime then it will have several converted rank B vampires. These are more akin to zombies in terms of intelligence

 

They lose their intelligence to think and they will basically just attack in a straightforward way to the opponents directed by their leaders. They have only two modes of action. One ordered by leaders, two hunger.

 

Since they lack intelligence they are easier to deal with than pure vampires.

 

But they attack in hordes so it makes them troublesome opponents.

 

Other than these there will be 4 A rank pure vampires. And the leader the S ranked vampire.

 

The leader will be the most troublesome opponent as the leader’s strength even though the leader is S rank is higher than that.

 

Also, the leader has very good fighting experience.

 

In short, we have to be careful.

 

Emily said to all of us, “They have already discovered us, they have a strong perception so they can easily make out hidden enemies, everyone be careful”.

 

“Yes”, we all said. We had night vision glasses equipped to help us see clearly in the dark.

 

Then suddenly the front door of the house burst open and a hoard of b vampires rush out.

 

BRRGHHHHH

ARGHHHHHH

GRRRRRRRRR

 

These were voices coming out from them.

 

We all got ourselves ready. Sakura said to Ayaka, “Ayaka let’s go”.

 

Ayaka nodded and said, “Yes”.

 

They both launched their spells simultaneously. And the spells combined with each other to make a flawless combo.

 

Sakura, “Hellfire”. Ayaka, “Hurricane ”. Both S rank spells.

 

Both combined to created a beautiful vortex of wind and fire.

 

It approached the incoming vampires and burned them all immediately.

 

Immediately after that two stone golems materialized from the ground and attacked us. Sakura and Ayaka blocked them with ease.

 

Several more popped up.

 

Sakura said, “Leave them to us, you guys go inside”.

 

Me, Megumi, Emily and Honoka said, “Yes”. And made our way towards the house avoiding the golems’ attacks.

 

As we approached the door of the house Emily stopped us saying, “Wait”.

 

We stopped and Megumi asked, “What?”. She sounded a bit annoyed.

 

“First activate your bracelets”, said Emily.

 

We all nodded and concentrated and then the gem on our bracelets glowed, covering us in a green protective aura.

 

Then she put her hand into her pocket and bought out a sword. I say sword but it only had a handle.

 

She then concentrated and a purple light formed from the handle in form of a blade of a sword.

 

To our quizzical looks she replied, “This is a special weapon to destroy vampires. They are wounded severely by it and can’t escape. This is a product exclusively made in our kingdom. Sorry I couldn’t give you guys one as there is only one available currently as the others are currently being used to hunt vampires in our country”. She looked a bit apologetic when she said her last sentence.

 

“Don’t worry about it, we are good”, I said. The others nodded.

 

“So, shall we go in?”, I asked.

 

“Yes”, everyone replied in unison and we made our way into the building.

 

Inside was very dark and if it weren’t or our night vision glassed we wouldn’t have been able to see anything.

 

Then suddenly we could hear clapping.

 

CLAP! CLAP! CALP!

 

We found five figures heading towards us from the inside of the building, the one who was clapping was the one in front.

 

Then the person in the front said, ”Well done in coming this far. I never expected kids to be this good. You have my respect. I deem you worthy to know our names.  So let me introduce myself, my name is Valeria Tepes, I am the leader of this little clan. And these are my subordinates, Kyle, Vanessa, Flint and Lyra”.

 

And saying this Valeria bowed as well as her subordinates. Valeria was a mature , busty, beautiful, pale skinned, long silver haired and red eyed woman. She was wearing a business suit.

 

Kyle was a handsome guy with green hair and green eyes, wearing a blue business suit, Vanessa had long red hair and blue eyes and she wore an off shoulder, bodycon dress which accentuated her gorgeous curves and she had ample bosom.

 

Flint another handsome guy had blue hair and grey eyes and wore a black butler’s uniform, while Lyra wore a maid’s uniform and she had pink hair typed to a bun and blue eyes, she was beautiful and busty but had a dignified air about her.

 

Even though they were all beautiful people, Valeria’s beauty surpassed everyone, she looked ethereal.

 

I was stumped for a moment looking at her but shook my head soon after from those thought. She was a dangerous enemy we had to kill, I cannot be swept by emotions.

 

So we all got ourselves in a combat stance.

 

“Now-now no need to be so hasty, you guys have impressed me, so I have an offer for you”, said Valeria.

 

“What kind of offer?”, I asked.

 

“How about you guys join me? If you do that I’ll spare your lives and you will become more powerful. You won’t be like those animals you guys just killed at the entrance. I’ll personally use my own blood so you’ll be as powerful as pure bloods, unlike those who were created using bloods of our servants”, said Valeria with a smile. Ahh, that smile is so seductive. No-no control yourself Takeru.

 

“No thank you”, I said.

 

“Yes, we don’t negotiate with criminals”, said Megumi.

 

“What she said”, said Honoka.

 

“Especially not your kind”, said Emily, her voice filled with hatred, Makes sense, vampires killed a lot of people in her country.

25