Chapter 45
922 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I woke up feeling happy as it was finally holidays. I went down to the dining room for breakfast after freshening up.

 

Honoka was waiting for me there. “Takeru”, she shouted as soon as she saw me and came and hugged me.

 

“Yes, yes”, I said and I hugged her as well. Then I said, “Now let go, we need to eat breakfast”.

 

She nodded and let go. And we both sat as breakfast was served.

 

She asked while eating, “So, what are your plans today?”.

 

I shrugged and said, “Oh, nothing in particular. I’ll train a bit, then maybe play games or read book”.

 

She said, “Boring! How about I join you on your training and then we go out on a date?”.

 

I looked at her, she was looking at me back hopefully. I smiled and said, “Ok”.

 

She looked very happy. After breakfast we both went to the training room. My father wasn’t home as he was in a project, the one regarding which he said he would contact me later.

 

“So, let’s spar. I think that’s the best training we can do together”, I said taking a practice wooden sword from the training room.

 

Honoka grabbed a training wooden spear swung it and said, “I agree, let’s do it”.

 

With that we both took our positions.

 

I said and rushed in and swung my sword to the right. Honoka block it with her spear and then turned it around and counterattacked.

 

I backed away to avoid it. “You have improved”, I said with a smile.

 

“Hehe, of course I was practicing”, she said with a smile.

 

Then I dashed in again and this time I swung my sword to the left, Honoka blocked it like before and again turned her spear to counterattack.

 

Only this time I was ready for it and jumped  on it and then jumped again using the spear as a stepping stone the got behind her and swung my sword to her neck, I thought I had it but…

 

CLANK!

 

She turned and blocked it at the last minute. I again put some distance between us.

 

“I am impressed”, I said. “Me too”, she said.

 

“Then I will not hold back”, I said. I then rushed in at full speed swinging my sword.

 

I swung my sword fast and furiously. Honoka struggled to parry those moves with her spear.

 

Soon I was able to close the gap between us. The advantage of a spear lies in the distance, when that distance is closed the advantage is no longer there. I was able to do this due to my superior speed.

 

When I about to deal the final blow Honoka smirked and pulled the t shirt she was wearing and I could see her bare breasts, she didn’t wear a bra, due to which I was startled and lost my focus.

 

Using this opportunity, Honoka kicked my foot making me fall to the ground and then got on top of me with her spear pointed at my neck.

 

She said with a smirk, “I won”.

 

I furrowed my eyes and said, “That’s cheating”.

 

She smirked and said, “In a fight if you lose focus you lose. There was no rule stating I couldn’t do that. It’s your fault that your mind is perverted”.

 

“It’s a natural reaction”, I defended myself saying that.

 

“Fufu anyway, I’ll just watch for the remainder of your training don’t worry”, she said laughing.

 

“Thank you”, I said as she got off me.

 

After that I practiced with the combat training robots in my house.

 

After training I washed and changed into outside clothes for the date. I wore a black T shirt and blue jeans.

 

Honoka wore a blue black dress. She looked at me and said, “Looks like we match. We are made for each after all”.

 

I just said, “You look good”.

 

“Okay let’s go. But where should we go?”, I asked.

 

“Hmm”, Honoka thought for a minute then said, “Let’s go to the café near our elementary school. I want to try it”.

 

“Alright”, I said. We both got in my car and went to the restaurant.

 

We sat down and I ordered a chocolate café and coffee. She ordered a strawberry cake and coffee.

 

We chatted a lot about our childhood.

 

Suddenly Honoka asked, “Takeru, I love you. How about we become a couple for real?”.

 

Hearing that I almost choked on the coffee.

 

I calmed myself and said, “Ahem, I am not sure how I feel Honoka. You are my childhood friend and I like you as that but beyond that I haven’t thought about it. I need more time”.

 

Honoka looked a bit sad but smiled and said, “I see. Okay, take your time then. I just have to keep the other pests off you”.

 

Sigh, that kind of talk again. Honestly, I am waiting for all the girls to get along with each other. In that way I date all of them without having a fight between them, so I am keeping myself single.

 

If I get along with one the others will not leave it alone and start a fight. Also, why settle for one when you can get all?

 

I just got to be patient. The final heroine will appear next year after all.

 

This is be beneficial in the end, I am sure of it.

 

After chatting for sometime we went back home. This date was cut short  due  to my reply to Honoka dampening the mood.

 

After that we went back home and played video games together and then ate dinner and went to sleep.

21