ch3: plan abc
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

previously~

the two could hear a girl's shouting far from where they were.. 

a: please tell me that's not an insider. 

dw: it is an insider. 

- ha? already? that's the worst timing possible.. -

____________________________________________

dw: hey let's check that out, maybe we can find something valuable.

a: are you crazy? that's an insider!! if we go there we're dead meat!

dw: and if we don't take this chance now we might lose it later so c'mon! I know this place you don't.

a: ... if anything happens to me it's on you.

dw: don't worry I'll take care of us both!

the dwarf thought: - as if, this foolish human, I'm gonna throw her to insiders and take advantage of the battle and chaos to run by myself, blame no one but yourself for this dear ALVAH -

dw: but you need to untie me, or else how would I be able to fight for us?

a: fine..

alvah untied the dwarf and the 2 went closer to the sound's source, they took their steps slowly to not make any sound and attract unwanted trouble, they hid in the bushes nearby and peeked at the scene in front of them..

the air pressure was remarkably tense in that place, and it totally gave battle vibes.

a girl was standing confidently looking like she was ready to face all challenges and tear this whole world apart, her sharp fox yellow eyes shined as her dark blue hair was blown by the wind, she was pointing with her finger at another girl with an arrogant fierce look on her face.

the arrogant dark blue-haired girl shouted with determination:

"fight me astaria! this time I'll defeat you and prove to everyone that I'm the strongest phoenix.. "

lily: ...

alvah turned around to look who that ASTARIA was and got immediately bewitched by her beauty, astaria was calmly standing there with no expression at all, her hair was simply white and very long, it was so silky and soft, she was questionably pale, her eyes were as blue as the sky with a little shimmer that seem to be hidden inside, around her there was a weird unexplainable cold aura as if anything she touches will freeze but it wasn't scary it was rather satisfying, she looked unreal yet so ethereal, and she remained unfazed by the arrogant girl's threatening words and challenging gaze as if she witnessed that everyday, alvah had to take her time to contemplate astaria's beauty, a thought suddenly flashed to alvah mind.

- hair so silky, so long and this cold aura around her, and this familiar feeling I'm getting, I met her before I'm pretty sure but when? is she from my real world no, not with that type of clothes, she looks weird even in comparison to insiders let alone outsiders, I met no one since I came here except for Arthur and- wait don't tell me this b!tch is..-

as alvah was soaking deeply in her thoughts astaria immediately flashed in front of her, looking down at the bushes where alvah was hiding, she (astaria) formed a little power ball in the palm of her hand and pointed one finger towards alvah.

bam 

the explosion's sound could be heard clearly, alvah was covering her eyes scared of dying but when she opened them she was still alive she looked around to see where the explosion landed, that explosion burnt the grass and the land as well, and as alvah looked more into where the explosion landed she could see a small fly burnt body.

- it's just a d@mn fly, why would she overreact like that?-

a: ahahaha, miss astaria certainly isn't fond of flies right?

aria (aka astaria): ...

a: ...

aria: ...

(awkward silence)

- is she a bad sniper? -

the arrogant girl shouted from afar: hey you outsider how dare you and your friend spy on me the great SU WEILING and try to get away with it do you have a death wish?

- I messed up ! -

- let's study the current situation:

I'm stuck between 2 "strong" insiders, and they think I'm spying on them.. that's the worst scenario you could ever get as an outsider ! -

- calm down alvah, say something -

a: uhh I'm not spying on you, I have a reason to be here but I can't tell you, it's a secret..

- let's buy some time to think of a plan to get out of this mess -

su: and I can't spare you either, so either you have a good reason or go die.

a: okay fine! I'll tell you but keep it between us alright?

su: talk before I cut through your throat.

- no no no I need time to think of something or get help, ehh c'mon alvah say anything, it's fine it's fine I got this, I'mma call this plan A -

an idea suddenly flashed in alvah's mind;

~ plan A : ongoing ~ (using the higher-ups)

Alvah put her most confident face, and cleared her throat, she looked the arrogant girl right in the eye and whispered:

a: actually I've been hired by a higher up to keep an eye on you while you're here, they chose me as an outsider to not arouse suspicion.

(silence)

-did they buy it? it's the best lie I can pull right now, please believe it -

su: who?

a: eh?

su: I asked you WHO THE HELL WOULD DARE TO SEND SOMEONE TO SPY ON ME?

a: girl chill.. I can't speak freely here there are a lot of eyes watching us, but If you insist on knowing, I can tell you everything once we get out of this Ayrshire garden.

su: you'll speak here and now or else don't blame for whatever happens to you.

- sh!ttt, this girl is crazy, I thought she'd be scared if I mentioned the higher ups and let me go, but how did it turn like that? pretending dead would've worked better -

~ plan A : failed ~ 

- btw where's Arthur? he knows this place better, maybe he can help.. -

alvah looked around her searching for Arthur but couldn't find him, she made a worried expression.

su: searching for him?

su threw Arthur's body to alvah, it was in a horrible condition he had severe wounds all over him.

a: ARTHUR! (she shouted in disbelief)

- that's bad she already got Arthur, next is me, his wounds look awful I don't wanna end like him, what should I do? I think I should change my strategy or else I'd be roasted alive! -

~ plan B : ongoing ~ (turning berserk)

alvah grinded her teeth and clenched her fist aggressively that blood started dripping from her hand, her face darkened and she gave su in front of her a death stare, her eyes turned bloody red and she clearly showed her killing intent, for a split second su's blood ran cold, there was tension in the air and the whole atmosphere felt heavy for su.

a: THAT IS MY FRIEND!

su: yeah friend whatever, while you were trying to convince me with your lame excuse he was smart enough to sneak away and try to run and leave you behind, what are you even mad for?

a: even if he was a traitor, a cannibal, kept me starving and didn't want to give me his food, HE WAS STILL MY FRIEND and you f#ing killed him? for what?

- for now, let's act angry and about to go berserk for losing my dear friend, and hopefully, those kids will get scared and leave me alone.. -

upon seeing Alvah's reaction to her friend's death, su murmured to herself "I have to end her before turning berserk, things might get complicated then"

su weiling suddenly sent a flashing magic attack towards alvah willing to kill her but before it reached her, alvah used Arthur's body beside her as a human shield to block the attack, the attack created a new scar on Arthur's wounded body but it didn't affect alvah at all.

seeing the way alvah reacted, aria who has been carefully watching the whole scene since the start stared at alvah in confusion, while su eyes widened from shock.

leaving your friend behind in hard situations and running by yourself was already a disgraceful act but it was partly understandable since it was a part of the selfish survival nature, but using your own friend as a human shield was a whole different level of egotism.

~ plan B : miserably failed ~

- dear Arthur, you should thank me for not letting your death be pointless, it's such an honour for you to die for me, you should be proud of yourself in the afterlife -

- this witch, turning berserk didn't scare her at all it just made her want to end me faster, now I need plan C.. -

~ plan C ~ (being sad)

a: ha Arthur?! Arthur answer me?

alvah started crying waterfalls over her friend's death, seeing this su who had just witnessed her using him as a human shield couldn't believe her eyes, how can anyone be this hypocritical in such a small time?!

a: aaaaah my dear friend why did you have to leave this early and leave me behind?

su: ... 

aria: ...

(speechless)

it suddenly started raining cats and dogs, and Along with alvah's sobbing and Arthur's wounded body the scene looked so sorrowful and dramatic, it even made su reconsider the choices she made since she met those two; aria sat down close to alvah and grabbed a handkerchief to wipe alvah tears, su was left outstanding in the middle of the rain, and after a while, alvah stopped crying and got up, su reached to her sword as she thought alvah was gonna attack her, however alvah lifted her hands and the air to show her surrender, her expression was hopeless and she looked miserable, with her cracked low voice due to crying a lot, she was barely able to get a few words out of her mouth, and she spoke very slowly.

a: he was such a good person, I don't want to leave his body in the middle of nowhere like this.. can you please let me bury him, it's the least thing I can do for him after sacrificing himself and facing the magic strike to save me..

su though: - girl he didn't sacrifice himself to save you, you did.. -

a: you can kill me after that and I'll be glad, this is my last wish so please..

su: alright, leaving someone's dead body behind is a dishonourable act for a noble like me anyway.

a: may you two be blessed with happiness and joy for a lifetime.

aria: ...

- okay, the plan is going smoothly, we'll dig a deep hole for Arthur, and I'll push this su weiling inside it, as she's busy coming up, I'll put dirt in astaria's eyes, and finally run away, everything is perfect, this plan is 100% successful, things can't possibly go south now because it doesn't depend on su's reaction.. -

before the 3 could dig the hole, Arthur's body started fading away, it turned into a small light ball and went inside an earing Arthur was wearing, the earing looked more shiny and lively after the light ball went inside and alvah was just sitting there with a shocked expression.

- #@$;*@& HAH ? did he just disappear? wth am I supposed to do now, even plan C has failed, seriously? -

the earing Arthur was wearing looked like a bunch of golden shiny leaves, alvah took the earing and wore it to keep it as a memory of her first friend since she came into this world, as she wore it she could still feel his energy and gaze As if he was still here.

she was looking at the things and clothes Arthur left behind with a hopeless expression except this time she wasn't pretending, she looked back at the two in front of her, su's eyes shined as she was charging her magic ready to launch it towards alvah.

a: are you gonna kill me? even if you clearly know I did nothing wrong?..

su: being an outsider is already a sin, only death is enough to erase it.

a (shouted): you insiders are nothing but a PIECE OF TRASH, you may think you're cool and noble but in reality you're just selfish and a bunch of cowards who can only feel good about themselves after killing other weaker humans, you-

su: JUST SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY!

su sent a magic attack towards alvah again, except this one was way more powerful than the first one.

bam-

a huge explosion sound could be heard throughout the whole forest.

- hah? I'm not dead!? wait all I remember is that I tried to run away just before the attack hit me, then I heard a bam and I fell to the ground so I thought I was dead, but.. what is that? I'm still standing in front of those two.. -

su: where would she go?

- I'm right in front of you dumb@ss -

su started walking around the area searching for alvah, while alvah was standing right in front of her. after a while su made a grumpy expression as she wasn't able to find alvah anywhere near.

su: I knew she had something up her sleeves, and why would you do that astaria?

astaria turned away refusing to answer, and su got even angrier as she completely lost track of alvah.

- wait? they can't see me, why?

Am I invisible..? -

_________________________________THE END

~will be continued next Wednesday~

AUTHOR NOTE:

did you like su weiling?

why didn't astaria kill alvah like the previous time?

what is hidden in Arthur's earing?

most importantly, what's alvah's ability?

hope you enjoyed it!

luv y'all, see ya <3

What plan did you like the most?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0