13/06/2122 – 22:30 – Something is off
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi diary, and I guess Hi Tay.

 

There seems to be a lot of tension around the manor today, it seems like they lost contact with the boss, at least that is what the rumors are saying. I saw a bunch of important people going around today, I even saw someone from the Hiol family, I'm trying to keep my anxiety at bay but it's been very hard (don't worry Tay it's not usually this bad!), a wrong look could cost my life and I'm not persuasive enough to be able to escape that kind of scenario.

Like my dad used to say: "Serve the Rotly family for the rest of your life, keep it to yourself, work and you will not starve."

I used to wonder what's going outside of the manor, or maybe even what's outside our city? I have heard that there is a brighter sun outside, that there are amazing bodies of water! Some people even describe the afterlife as the outside. While people are usually okay with telling you about the good things of the outside they always seem very reluctant to tell you about the bad side of it.

 

I was supposed to experience the outside at some point, but during the training regime from the Rotly family I was deemed unusable, I was 15 at the time and the fact that I would never leave the manor was terrifying, I used to talk to Tay about exploring the world outside and joining the family officially and how we would be known across the world just like the Hiols, but those dreams were shattered. This wasn't what I was the most scared of was... my dad's reaction, I still remember his face, he had this weird relieved look on his face like he was happy with me being trapped here, We never really talked about it ever since but the face he made destroyed me, why didn't he acknowledge my pain?

I don't mind it anymore, I'm also not stupid enough to think the outside his all sunshine and rainbows, people keep not coming back and we keep holding funerals... but this is all a necessity.

 

Hey Tay, you are going to do your first mission outside around next year, do you have a date already? I swear to god I'll beat you if you come back injured.

This diary thing is not half bad, thanks for the gift... I'm still giving it back though.

Also if you go outside try to bring back a music device, anything works! 

1