22 – Blood Curse
3.1k 15 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Bridget -

When I opened my eyes I was graced with the sight of Stacy’s face bathed with sunlight. My head was laying in her lap, and we were in a grassy clearing of a forest.

“You’re finally awake,” she said, placing a hand on my cheek. “You’ve been asleep all day. We’re going to rest here for the night.”

Leslie was working on the fire, cooking a couple rabbits skewered on wooden spears. Her arms and legs were wrapped with bandages. Did she not have any regeneration gifts?

“Will Leslie be all right?” I asked Stacy. I felt guilty. It was my fault she got hurt after all.

Stacy nodded. “It wasn’t a serious wound to begin with, and I’ve already helped her all I can. I’m sure it doesn’t even hurt any more.”

By “help” did she mean the bandages? Or something else? Leslie was a succubus right? I had too much shame to ask.

But the thought triggered something else inside me. A desire. It had been a while since Stacy last fed on me. I missed the way it made me feel. I hid my face in shame.

“Here,” Leslie handed one of the speared rabbits to me. I sat up and took it from her. I felt kind of bad for it; rabbits were too cute to eat. But I was hungry, so I ate it anyway. It had to be better than sloth at least. Taking a bite, I pleasantly discovered it tasted quite good. Similar to chicken, as cliche as that sounds.

Stacy watched me intently as I tore at the meat, while Leslie was eating a rabbit of her own.

Stacy leaned into me when I finished eating. I was familiar with the routine. She usually fed on me after I ate. Normally I would be fine with it, but this time… I glanced at Leslie, who was staring at us from the corner of her eye.

“In front of Leslie?” I asked in a whisper.

“Is that a problem?” she purred in my ear. “I’m hungry. You’re not going to deny me, are you?”

“It’s… embarrassing,” I whispered.

Stacy shrugged and shot Leslie a look. “Sorry, as much as I know you’d love to watch… We’re going to find a little privacy,” she said as she stood up and took my hand, pulling me to the tree line.

Leslie sighed. “Have fun you two.” She waved us off and mumbled something to herself.

“Oh, don’t feel too lonely,” Stacy snickered. “I’ll lend you Priscilla again when we meet up with her.”

That seemed to lighten her mood a little as a smile appeared on her face. With that, Stacy pulled me behind some thick foliage.

She pushed me into the ground, her hands clamping down on my wrists, working my neck with her tongue. The pain-killing aphrodisiac in her saliva absorbed through my skin, filling me with a spreading warmth. She sunk her fangs into my skin, filling my veins with more of her intoxicating venom. A soft moan escaped from my lips before I could stifle it, and I had to cross my legs to prevent myself from writhing under her grip.

Stacy bit me again and again as the flow of blood slowed, injecting me with her lust and desire. She drank my blood thirstily, catching the blood with gentle licks as it flowed down my neck, not letting a single drop escape to the ground.

She drank more of my blood this time than usual, until my head began to feel light. I couldn’t tell whether it was from anemia or arousal. “Stacy…” I whimpered.

“Ah, sorry,” Stacy said with a blushed face, licking blood off her lips. “I couldn’t help myself. You taste so good.”

She kissed my neck gently. She stopped biting, instead licking up blood from the weakening flow of the existing wounds. Her hands slowly slid down my arms, coming to rest at my sides, sending a pleasant jolt through my body as she brushed against the sensitive area.

And then we were finished. My body craved for more of her touch, but my blood coagulated and the flow stopped. Stacy climbed off of my and sat on the ground by my side, admiring my face as I rode in the remnants of pleasure from her aphrodisiac in my blood. Eventually the feeling wore off and I managed to drag myself to my feet.

Now that my mind was a bit clearer, the experience reminded me of the curse Haimorrha had given me. I would bleed every day of my life? What was that about? If it just meant Stacy feeding on me, then that wasn’t a curse at all. It was a gift.

The light of the sun had completely vanished by the time we made our way back to Leslie and the fire. She was already half-asleep, cuddled up in a cloak next to the fire. I was tired, so I figured I’d better do the same.

But as I got ready for bed, bunching up part of my cloak to use as a pillow and draping the rest of it over me, an unpleasant feeling entrenched itself within my abdomen. Of course, I recognized the discomfort right away. It was my period. What a horrible time for it to strike, just as I was trying to get some sleep.

I tried to ignore it. My periods usually weren’t that bad, so I could just push through it and fall asleep. But not this time. As I tried to ignore it, the cramp only got worse. My muscles tightened and contorted, slowly building into excruciating pain. I hugged my belly and curled up into a ball, gritting my teeth in pain. What was this? My periods were never this painful, not even when I was a little girl.

“Bridget? What’s wrong?” Stacy asked, seeing my behavior.

I had trouble answering her. “It hurts,” I managed to say. My mouth was dry, and I felt nauseous.

Stacy tried to comfort me, but it didn’t help much. Too bad pain relievers didn’t exist in this world. Wait, wasn’t Stacy’s saliva a pain reliever? I briefly imagined Stacy licking me down there to make the pain go away, but I shook the thought out of my head. I was in too much pain to even think about enjoying dirty thoughts like that.

I felt beneath my skirt with a hand, and my fingers were coated with blood. Yep, the bleeding had begun.

Wait, bleeding?

Haimorrha’s words echoed in my head. “You shall bleed every day for the rest of your life.” Was this what he meant? Would I have to deal with this pain every day from now on!?

My face paled and I felt lightheaded. I had taken his words so lightly.

“Is it that bad?” Stacy asked.

“Worse,” I told her. “I think it’s a curse.”

Stacy looked pale. “A curse from Haimorrha?”

I nodded. I wanted to explain further, but I couldn’t bear the pain. I just held my stomach and tried to endure.

After a few hours, I finally managed to get some sleep.

85