Chapter 27 – The Start of the Weekend
557 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending a romantic, love-filled night together with my mother, the weekend soon arrived. That Saturday morning was pretty typical. Mum woke me up with a blowjob and then we proceeded to have sex in bed yet again, but eventually, she needed to get dressed and head into her office to deal with something that came up. This left me alone in my new, overly spacious estate with only my blue-skinned maids for company, but it was the perfect opportunity to plan what I wanted to do about the Isabel situation I found myself stuck with.

For whatever reason, that fiery young woman tried to kill me last night, but I highly doubted that she was doing so of her own accord. She and I had barely interacted before. She had no reason to actually want me dead. Even the asshole, George Garner, whose group of underlings she tagged along with, didn’t have much reason to kill me. Sure, after what I said to him, he may have wanted to beat me black and blue, but killing me, like Isabel was definitely aiming for with the lethal fiery blows she was sending my way, was something else entirely.

Unfortunately, I didn’t know where Isabel lived, or where I could find her on the weekend, so there was no way I could confront her right now. That also meant leaving the estate might be a bit tricky since she could have been watching it and might be able to get the jump on me if I left. No, my best bet was to stay inside the estate grounds where the wards kept me safe. I could confront Isabel on Monday, at the academy, where she would be least interested in starting a lethal fight. Even for those with extremely influential families, which neither of us really had, the academy had zero tolerance for straight-up murder.

With a plan starting to take shape inside my head, it just left the question of what I was going to do today, trapped in my estate like I was. More than likely, I had a whole bunch of training ahead of me, across both days of the weekend. Since I needed to get used to the new heights of power available to me as a 3rd-level demigod, not that arcanist levels really translated one-to-one for demigods, the only way to really do that was to train, but I wouldn’t want to only train the whole weekend. Even if I had the divine power to continuously perform miracles like that, it would be boring to do nothing but train. Not to mention, I was starting to get a bit horny again. Surprisingly, the excessive sex I've been having over the last few days has only heightened my libido instead of satiating it.

Although, technically , sex was a type of training all to itself since it could expand the size of my power reserves through sex, but it was a type of training that was a whole lot more fun than the normal kind. Since Mum was tending to her business, that left me with only a couple of options for who to do it with. Hex was the most obvious. There were six of her, each with their own set of lips, pussy and asshole for me to fuck. However, after my last and only bout of sex with her, when she started to involuntarily cry afterwards, I wasn’t too sure about ordering her to fuck me anymore. The whole "she has a soul even though she’s a golem and can’t disobey me" thing was a bit… weird.

If I ruled out Hex, that realistic left two other options, one of which was just inviting Hannah over, while the other was sending for a whole bunch of women from one of the city's more renowned brothels. The last idea sounded like a lot of fun, but considering the fact that the gains I got from sex depended more on the quality of the sex than the quantity, it was unlikely to be as effective as just having another romp with Hannah. 

That said, expanding my reserves of power wasn’t the only reason I would want to invite the young woman over, as I quite liked spending time with her even when I wasn’t balls deep inside her pussy. There was just something about talking to her and being with her that warmed my heart. It was for these reasons that I pulled out my sending slate, a flat, rectangular block of obsidian that was enchanted to cast and receive the 3rd-level sending spell.

Using the sending slate, I sent my girlfriend a short message inviting her over to come see my manor’s library and do other, more lewd things together. I also needed to tell her about how someone was trying to kill me and ask her about a threesome with my mother, but those could wait to be done in person. When Hannah returned the messages, we conversed back and forth for a bit before we decided on her coming over after lunch, at which point I would send one of my cars to get her. Of course, it wouldn’t be the car with the melted, unable to be closed door. Luckily, Mum and I had more than just two of these autonomous cars, and I could use one of the spares while the other one was sent in for repairs.

With my plan to spend time with Hannah set in stone for later today, it left me with more than a couple of hours to occupy my time, and since I really did need to get in some training, that’s just what I did. Fortunately, there was a spacious training court built within the estate grounds. At a glance, it looked like a simple rectangular patch of sand amid the otherwise verdant greenery of the perfectly cared-for estate gardens, but it was actually quite an advanced training court. 

Using mana, anyone within the space of the training court could direct the enchantments hidden underneath the sand to project the image of training dummies in the space above. Unlike the dummies at school, these ones could actually move around and even send back harmless simulated spells. Better yet, was the invisible shield around the court, stopping any spells of the 5th level and below from wreaking havoc on the estate grounds.

Once I found myself at the training court, I conjured a few simple training dummies and practised both my holy bolt and divine shield miracles some more. Using divine power was rather intuitive for me, and I was already fairly familiar with those uses of my power, so that part of the training was more about reaction time and aim.

After the first hour, I moved on to experimenting with what I could do with my divine power, trying to find new uses for it and accomplish things that would be much harder to do with mana. In particular, I was exploring what possibilities I had if I wanted to restrain a certain young pyromancer. If she did decide to get violent when I confronted her at school, it would be useful to have a way in which I could disarm her without hurting her too badly.

With the voice of Allure inside my head offering suggestions and her tutelage, it wasn’t long before I had something that I thought could work quite well. Using threads of divine power woven around into what looked like bracelets, and imbued with the mental purpose of restrainment, I created a new miracle I dubbed, "restraining bonds."

The small golden bracelets I created could float through the air at my mental command, at which point I could slip them onto someone's wrists and ankles, allowing me to take control of their limbs away from them. Of course, they could try and physically resist this with the strength of their bodies, but unless they were empowered by a spell, that seemed unlikely to succeed.

As good as this miracle was for the purposes I had created, it was not without its limits. At the moment, the restraining bonds could only travel about two metres away from me, at which point the invincible threads of divine power keeping them powered and tethered to me would snap. Furthermore, I could only concentrate on maintaining four of the small golden bonds at one time. Although that was enough for what I needed, it meant I wouldn’t be able to restrain more than one person anytime soon.

With a new miracle in my toolbox waiting for me to use, I switched over to practising combat with the training dummies. I started with a single dummy firing back simulated mana bolts at me, which I was using to practise fighting with all the miracles at my disposal. My main focus was on disabling and then restraining my target using the bonds, but once I got used to using the new miracle in combat, I moved on to pure fighting to kill. I even practised some combat scenarios where I was heavily outnumbered. Those didn’t go so well, but it was all a good experience for me.

Before becoming a demigod, I mostly ignored the combat applications of magic, instead choosing to focus on my wards and abjuration as was expected of me, being my father’s son and all. These few hours of combat practise were seeing great growth, and when combined with my new level of power, I was on a whole other level than I was when Isabel tried to kill me yesterday. If we fought again, things would certainly be different now.

When Hex came out to inform me that lunch was approaching and she had prepared a meal for me, I decided to call it quits on the training for now. After a quick application of cleansing, all the sweat and sand that had stained my body were washed clean in an instant, leaving me spick and span. Once that was done, I headed in to eat lunch, but since Hannah was only going to leave to come here shortly after lunch, it was actually kind of lonely sitting there by myself in a large dining hall. That was until I remembered the voice inside my head and began to converse with her while I ate my meal.

While talking with Allure, something occurred to me that I probably should have thought of sooner, something relating to my recent growth to the 3rd level. Since that was the requirement for graduating from the academy, I was technically at the level to graduate early if I wanted, but at the same time, I wouldn’t be able to. If I ever wanted to graduate, early or at the end of the year like normal, I would have needed to demonstrate my ability to cast 3rd-level spells to one of a handful of the more powerful teachers.

Considering that they were of a higher level and understanding than Hannah, who was able to recognise something was off with my mana, there was no way that the teachers of the academy would not be able to recognise the fact that I wasn’t casting magic but using some other type of power. For all I knew, they might have been able to recognise it was divinity I held instead of magic. Either way, there is no way they would allow me to graduate if I wasn’t actually able to perform magic. In fact, they would probably immediately expel me for my inability to use mana to cast a proper cantrip if they found out.

Since I could no longer graduate from the academy, this solved the problem of sitting through classes that felt like they were pointless, but I would still probably go to the academy every now and then, even though I wasn’t attending my classes. The main reason for that was Hannah, as I could spend still time with her after school and during breaks. Luckily, I could be as tardy as I wanted when it came to classes, and my access to the campus grounds would only be removed at the end of the year when I chose to skip and fail the graduation test.

As I finished up my lunch and conversation with Allure, I put those thoughts of graduating and the academy aside for the moment. While one of my autonomous cars went out to pick up Hannah, so that she could come over, I navigated my way to the library, situated at the dead centre of the estate manor. It was quite impressive, even by the standards of the rich, but what I cared about most of all was that I was sure Hannah was going to love spending time here. And that’s before even considering the fact that we were most likely going to fuck each other’s brains out among the stacks and stacks of tomes.

10