Chapter 1; The Sea Monsters First Appearance
18 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Dreams, they feel as though they are short but are long, but we can never seem to remember what they were about, or we remember too little.  However, this dream in particular I had quite a few times and it changed for the first time in forever. I wouldn't have expected it to lead to something real and quite alive.  My dream would always start at a party and something suspicious would appear, I always remembered this dream in pieces, and it would never make any sense to me...

    A few of my friends came over to my home and invited me out to a party for tonight, a party to celebrate my coming to the University of Cooper. "Fionna! I can't wait for tonight! It's going to be so exciting! Even the 'big boys' are coming~" Allis said as she hugged me around the waist from behind. "Oh, stop it, ha-ha, you seem to really like them, Allis," Allis snuggled up to my face, rubbing her cheek against mine. "Well, duh~ they are so handsome and scrumptious! It's like as though there is a sundae presented in front of me!" she giggled.  I too giggled and sighed, "you are a little bit too excited, Allis, I've no bathing suit though...let's go shop then for some clothes for tonight!" I said excitedly.  Allis agreed and I dropped my art stuff on the table, we both then went to the Townsquare to go shopping. "Wow! I never really got a chance to explore the Townsquare yet, it's rather big here, even the shops are huge!" I said to Allis as I looked out the window with excitement in my eyes. Allis giggled, "yeah, it's pretty big here, huh? The shop we are going to is right there actually!" Allis pointed out the window to a Bathing suit shop that is a bit bigger than the other shops around.  She stopped the taxi guy and gave him the money for the ride.

     Allis and I stepped out of the taxi and walked into the shop.  All types of bathing suits hung on the walls of the shop or were worn on mannequins on shelves.  They had shirts, shorts and swimming trunks for the guys on rackets and tables.  Allis picked up a few things and took me to a changing room. "Here! I picked up a few items for you to try on, I think they will look super cute on you!" Allis said as she put a few on the hook and gave me one to try on first. "Ok... if you say so! I'll try it on!" I replied.  The first bathing suit was a lush black one-piece, it fit snug on my body, and it felt very nice to wear, however, I wasn't a fan of one-pieces. "It's cute and fits nicely on me but I'm not much of a fan of one-piece bathing suits, let's try the next one." Allis handed over the next bathing suit and it wasn't a one-piece this time. It was a dark purple with a skull and roses in this middle of the chest.  It didn't show much of my body, and it didn't really fit my ass or my chest, it was a rather tight fitting. "*sniffle* this is tight, Allis, did you grab an extra small?" "Oops-" Allis giggled at her mistake and I giggled with her.  She handed over the next bathing suit and this time I liked it better than the last two.  It was a beautiful color and it fitted perfectly on my body.  Allis and I both agreed to buying this bathing suit and went ahead to the cashier to buy it.  After we bought what we needed, we went back to the Art Building and gathered everything in place.  Some of the guys, Jacob and a few of his friends, came over and helped with setting up the party and the food.  Most of the tables were stacked with meat, chips, drinks, and snacks to munch on before food is delivered to everyone.  I put on my bathing suit and headed out to the doc to chill, most of the girls had already arrived and so did some of the guys.  The party has finally started, and music began to play.  

    Looking from the side, I noticed someone who I admired came along to my celebration party and it made me excited deep down. Allis saw my excitement like as if it was noticeable and she giggled. She walked up to me and nudged me on the shoulder, "Hehe, I see you're excited to see someone at y-o-u-r party" she teased me. "Pft- as if! Who's excited now?" I blushed. "Fionna, why don't you just ask him, huh? Are you that shy?" "Anyone would be that shy to ask someone out Allis... I just don't want to." I replied back to Allis.  One of the guys named Alex had jumped into the water doing a backflip and another did the same.  Everyone was having fun and enjoying their time with one another.  

    Some time had passed by, and everyone was still going at it until a shark had appeared and everyone got out, no-one was harmed.  Minutes had passed and the sharks finally left.  But once the shark left, one of the guys jumped into the water and out of all the people it could've been, it had to be Jackson. "Jackson! That's dangerous! You don't know if the shark is completely gone yet!" Jackson lifted himself out of the water and look up at me, "it'll be fine, Fionna, I don't see it anywhere." I sighed because of Jackson and his stubbornness of not wanting to listen to people.  Everyone else followed along with Jackson and got back into the water to have more fun. 

   Jackson and I had been friends since we were little, you could say he is my childhood best friend.  Jackson got out of the once again and jumped right back in which freaked me out cause what if the shark came back from him making so much splashing noises? but that seemed to be the least of my worries.  A dark figure in the water creeped up behind Jackson, freaked out and all, I called out. "Jackson! Out of the water!" Jackson quickly got out of the water, turning around to face a monster that slowly lifted its head out of the water.  The creature was a glossy slimy black and had antennae's that glowed a dark blue with hints of white.  Some grey spots were noticeable, but it hardly showed in the dark.  We all stood there in silence as it also did so until me and the thing made eye contact.  Shivers went down my spine due to fear I felt while looking at it; I somehow knew what it was after.  Everyone started to run and I, myself, too ran as fast I could to my home, most of my house has a lot of hiding places which make it easier for me to get away from someone or something.  I ran as fast as I could to my art room and opened the door behind the big painting on the wall. I closed the door behind me and went up the stairs to my room. 'He shouldn't be able to find me here, no-one else but me and Allis should know of this place,' I thought to myself.  I opened a hidden door and went inside and closed it.  I waited and waited until the ransom creature was gone but... he was still there.  He somehow managed to get into my room and called out a few times. "It's okay... I won't hurt you... please come out," the creature sounds as that of a male being. 'It's... it's most definitely not safe to come out yet... I'll hide a bit longer until he leaves or whatever it is.' I sat there and waited for it to leave, and it's been almost 1hr since I sat inside the tiny box in the wall. 'He should've left by now, I hadn't heard anything for a while now,' I thought to myself as I slowly opened the door and took a peek out.  Nothing could be seen from sight, so I thought it was safe enough for me to come out.  I slowly got out of the box and kept looking around to make sure it was 100% safe for me and sat on my bed.  I sighed in relief for as I was greatly scared of what happened. "I should rest for the night... so tired," I spoke aloud to myself as I got into the covers of my bed after I got changed into fresh clothes.  

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚-end of chapter one-꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

so how do you think of the first half of my dream? and would it interest you to see this creature as a drawing if I were to draw it? I couldn't remember much of the dream but there are a few parts of the dream I still have fresh in my mind so sooner or later they will come xD

I think I will continue this one sometime later cause I want to make it longer than it already is atm

0