Interlude 2 – Tough Text to Make
4.9k 15 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ms. Lugubra looked over the contact info her assistant had provided. She did feel slightly guilty about leaving them to face that tough crowd, but to be fair, there were lives at stake, especially now that she had left the campus of her company at the edge of Prague. She had hoped they’d provide her with more options, but it turned out the only scrier available for the job was also one that would, inevitably, roast her more than the fires of hell could. At least if the half and two quarters witch found herself in a specific mood. 

Shrugging with a sigh, she opened up the required messaging app on her phone to get in touch with the Witch of Wisteria Way. She considered changing her icon for a second, but truly she only used the app for a single person. And the Untamed Hound didn’t even know what a phone was, so he couldn’t track her through it. She sent a quick “Hi” and waited. A reply came immediately. 

“May, you know it’s like 2 am over here.” May could only roll her eyes at her acquaintance’s complaint. At least the girl had decided to use a handle other than ForestHagGranddaughter on here. 

“It’s always 2 am over there, Katka. You live in a spot where it’s specifically always 2 am, so that the full moon always shines on your house.” 

“Oh hush you bougie bitch, what do you need help with. Potions for an employee, charms, maybe a curse for someone not following the CoBC?” 

“I need help finding someone. I felt a child of mine awakening. So many millennia and finally I feel a botched up awakening. Imagine what that does to a woman who thought all her children lost to the wrath of Heaven.” 

“Figured they could be yours.”

“Wait, what do you mean mine; you know who it is?” 

“Yeah I got a pretty clear idea who it could be, but you should come and identify and confirm the sucker anyway. Please give me like 48 hours to sleep though, I just literally binged through all of JoJo finally and need the rest. Definitely got a crush on my gal Jolyne, can promise you that.” 

“Fine, I’ll see you then.” May locked her phone and put it in her purse, sighing, turning away from the old oak door covered in moss and vines that was surrounded by wisteria trees clinging to it. Hopefully the door wouldn’t move in the two days Katka had requested. It had been annoying enough finding the door that day; it would be more annoying to look for it again.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to support the author, my Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian

There's also a server for you to talk with me! https://discord.gg/VDVMVrc

Edit: I've had a gofundme to help me clear my debts since November 28th 2019, so if you're able to help I'd really appreciate it https://www.gofundme.com/f/disabled-trans-woman-needs-to-clear-debts

150